MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so glad to see those bastards are off FB. banned I hope.

They would not be spending valuable time and resources with this guy if there was not very good reason to do so.

Could be he's the RSO with the brother RSO? Might explain keeping the van and letting him go home. That is, he shares the van with others, potentially including his RSO brother.

just have to say the obvious - the sex offender registry isn't working. these guys get released and continue to re-offend. constantly. it's an epidemic. the sex offender incarceration process has to change. these guys can't be out free like this. WTH? It is a war against women and children that they let these guys out free.

I honestly believe that sex offenses need to have a one-strike, you're out sort of penalty.

I hope that whatever is going on is based on good info and a break will come soon.

so, RSO being questioned has silver minivan.
minivan seen at state park. being investigated.
these would be 2 unrelated cars, and therefore people I assume.
Why would heli's and K9's be used to investigate the presence of a minivan?
They must be looking for more than a car. Could these 2 occurrences be related?
are they looking for a person?

Clarification needed, IMO: Was a minivan found or seen in the park?

Michigan State Police now have K-9 units, a helicopter search, and rescue teams in Hoffmaster State Park investigating the possible gunshots heard at the park and a minivan that was found that might be related to the Heeringa case.

http://fox17online.com/2013/05/02/the-latest-on-heeringa/#ixzz2SAe97PoK

supposedly a minivan was seen by someone who heard shots in the park. he drove the police station, instead of calling 911?
the search is supposedly for the minivan and not JH?
I'm not clear on all this exactly.

I honestly believe that sex offenses need to have a one-strike, you're out sort of penalty.

especially for certain types of offenses, including minor ones that have been shown to escalate/progress into more serious ones if the offender is allowed to develop his perversions.

supposedly a minivan was seen by someone who heard shots in the park. he drove the police station, instead of calling 911?
the search is supposedly for the minivan and not JH?
I'm not clear on all this exactly.

PD is not that far from Hoffmaster. Straight shot down Henry street...maybe 4 miles? I might have driven it too.

FYI this is the beach my son and I went to last night. I didn't see any silver vans, and believe me I've been looking. Just thinking that if I had seen one, driving to the PD rather than hanging around the area would have probably seemed like a great idea.

ETA just checked google maps...2.2 miles. I am terrible at estimating distance.

I saw a show last night about David Parker Ray, sexual sadist. he kept some victims alive while torturing them for days and them released them. he killed some of them, but not all of them. hopefully whatever JH is enduring, she will be released alive.

Someone earlier mentioned Shaw needs to hold a news conference. The sooner the better.

jmo

Hi, I read up to page 30 on the previous thread - I'm only 20 pages behind!

What's the latest? Any concrete news, as I just read about the man and van LE questioned last night. Pretty please?

You guys have been busy!

PD is not that far from Hoffmaster. Straight shot down Henry street...maybe 4 miles? I might have driven it too.

FYI this is the beach my son and I went to last night. I didn't see any silver vans, and believe me I've been looking. Just thinking that if I had seen one, driving to the PD rather than hanging around the area would have probably seemed like a great idea.

sarcasm?
why not call 911 and keep an eye on the vehicle?

Hi, I read up to page 30 on the previous thread - I'm only 20 pages behind!

What's the latest? Any concrete news, as I just read about the man and van LE questioned last night. Pretty please?

You guys have been busy!

he's being questioned again now, trying to get him to take a poly. he's an RSO. they have his van. he has not been cleared.
they are searching a local state park due to reports of shots fired and a minivan.
i think they may be searching based on info from RSO - MOO.

Information is fluid: Shots were reportedly fired on Saturday...

snipped

Shaw said the search is in response to a tip of shots fired on Saturday morning and a reported sighting of the minivan in which police believe Heeringa was abducted. Police believe the tip was credible, but are also aware Saturday was the first day of turkey hunting season. Resources were available, so the search was organized as a precaution.

snipped

The search is expected to begin at 5 p.m., Shaw wrote [in email].

Updated: Thursday, 02 May 2013, 4:53 PM EDT

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/loca...a-heeringa-search-at-pj-hoffmaster-state-park

he's being questioned again now, trying to get him to take a poly. he's an RSO. they have his van. he has not been cleared.
they are searching a local state park due to reports of shots fired and a minivan.
i think they may be searching based on info from RSO - MOO.

Thank you so much. This doesn't sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654