MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not seeing a public posts section on the find Jessica Heeringa FB. Did they remove that section?

Thanks

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/muskegon_county/2-interviewed-no-person-of-interest-

snipped from article ==> Chief Shaw said task force investigators searching for Heeringa is waiting on an FBI criminal profile that may tell them what kind of man might have taken her.

I did notice from this article that it said the 400.00 in her purse was from cashing her paycheck.

Her purse with $400 from a paycheck she'd just cashed was left inside, along with her car keys and other belongings.

You may be right, but on the other hand, if the FBI offered to do one, or if NSPD had asked for one earlier, would you expect them now to say "no thanks, we're good"? Even if they have a good idea of a possible suspect or POI, I would think they would still welcome input from federally trained LE.

No, but my feeling is that LE does not have a POI. They sounded gratified, IMO, to get a new load of tips yesterday.

Does anyone think it could be a musician customer from the guitar store, but not the eyewitness guy that works there?

I was personally referring to the coworker and her husband, who claimed to see Jessica with someone outside the store. They are the only people who contributed to the POI sketch as far as I've seen. The other witness, the guitar store employee, heard the witness speak to Jessica, saw the van but did not actually see the POI.

My head is pounding - allergies.
Chief Shaw hasn't identified the last witness, the 'she' who saw the minivan at around the time JH disappeared.

He said that the "she" witness saw the minivan going through the alleyway or parking lot of the strip mall next door. (The video shows CS pointing at the road and he says "she" referring to the witness.) The coworker description came off of facebook or somewhere so is unofficial information.
Chief Shaw went on to say, "She was able to see his face." meaning the man driving the van. CS said they believe that JH was already in the van at that time. THIS IS THE WITNESS WHO AIDED IN THE SKETCH.
I've not seen any info that JH's fiance had anything to do with the sketch.

Earlier in the evening, just around 9:00 p.m., Christian VanA-, said he stopped at the Exxon station to get gas on his way home from his job at the nearby Firehouse Guitar. He said, "It seemed almost like construction worker banter," . . .
He described a guy talking to JH when she was out changing the receipt tapes on the pumps. The guy stayed in his silver minivan and CVA described him as a "creepy man". Of course he didn't see his face because "creepy man" stayed in the van. :doh:

CVA went on to say how outgoing and nice JH WAS - just the kind of personality that attracts bad people. Something like that - here,

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/loca...outed-exxon-before-jessica-heeringa-abduction

Question - why did we believe before that CVA was outside the guitar store when he heard the guy's voice? (CVA said he believes he'd recognize the man's voice)? In the above article he says that he STOPPED AT THE GAS STATION AFTER WORK TO GET GAS.

And, where did the info come from that the "she" witness parked behind the guitar store?
The Chief says she was in the parking lot near the strip mall. Is that where the guitar store is?

It is a bit hinky that both witnesses are attached to the guitar store in some way if that's true.

Does anyone know what time that guitar store closed that evening.

My guess is 9pm since that witness says he was getting gas on his way home from work

I don't, but it does seem strange that the guitar store is a common denominator of eyewitness reports if it's true....

Exactly And could it be possible something was going on at the guitar store and Jess saw

That last witness in the parking lot of the guitar store. Why was she even there?

FYI, it is not allowed to talk about sending private messages on the board.

Have I missed any threads analyzing the suspect's hairdo? In what years was this cut popular? I wonder if he sported the same 'do in high school and has never changed it because those were his glory days...he's not old enough to have worn his hair like that in the 70's, but wasn't that look popular again in the later 90's? I wonder if sleuthing yearbooks from the area from then would be helpful.

My feeling is that if he's local, he's from a west Michigan coast town - Muskegon, Grand Haven, Holland. The sketch looks like a man of Dutch ancestry. (I know that sounds horribly racist, but I'm Dutch too) Brown/blonde hair and very close-set eyes - his face looks like a thousand people around here. I think if he were inland, that hair would be more noticeable, more out of place.

This is totally just my opinion and a wild guess.

Both the guitar shop witness (who went to the station after work to buy gas. By the way, he's known JH for years.) and JH's fiance have a certain look. What does one call it? Not hippies, not biker per se but what? I mean no offense but they look kind of rough. Back in the day, some of my friends did too - we looked like hippies. Also there were greasers who were usually bikers too.

Of course the guitar store guy is a musician type of guy. So his look is accepted in a guitar store. You can't judge a book by its cover but some of the folks looks a little rough. Sometimes that's indicative of other involvements too. I said SOMETIMES.

I just deleted them! Thanks for letting me know! :)

You can private message someone. You just cant talk about it in the room. It is considered kinda rude, like a couple people whispering while you are in the room with them. You just have to hope they notice they have a message. I really wish WS had a way to nudge someone to let them know they have one.

I don't believe I ever heard LE refer to the husband at all. I personally only heard of him from her during the interview. She didn't come forward until the next day, but I thought she was interviewed before guitar store guy. Maybe not. I don't know the significance of calling them 1st witness and 2nd witness. Not sure what that means.

The order in which they say they saw the van? Number one, 9:00 p.m. Number two, 11:00 p.m.?
Come to think of it, has LE ever mentioned what time the "she" witness says she saw the van driving by her in the alleyway?
Wonder what time she specifically told LE and if it fits between the 10:50 customer and the 11:07 911 caller (called at 11:15).
The answer to that may give LE reason to ponder (or not).

The order in which they say they saw the van? Number one, 9:00 p.m. Number two, 11:00 p.m.?
Come to think of it, has LE ever mentioned what time the "she" witness says she saw the van driving by her in the alleyway?
Wonder what time she specifically told LE and if it fits between the 10:50 customer and the 11:07 911 caller (called at 11:15).
The answer to that may give LE reason to ponder (or not).

LE stating they believe JH was already in the van when Witness #2 saw the van drive by leads me to conclude the time the van passed Witness 2 fits well into the tight timeline you outlined. Adding in the two video records of the van leaving the area and LE likely has a reasonably tight timeline established for the abduction event itself. I would not be surprised if LE has the time of the abduction narrowed down to a 15-30 minute window. I think this is why they are now focusing considerable resources on the detailed study of the cell-phone pings within that specific abduction time window (and specific abduction location).

Post with you all tomorrow. Gots to go. :crosseyed:

Here's one I've never seen before.
:trainwreck:

Both the guitar shop witness (who went to the station after work to buy gas. By the way, he's known JH for years.) and JH's fiance have a certain look. What does one call it? Not hippies, not biker per se but what? I mean no offense but they look kind of rough. Back in the day, some of my friends did too - we looked like hippies. Also there were greasers who were usually bikers too.

Of course the guitar store guy is a musician type of guy. So his look is accepted in a guitar store. You can't judge a book by its cover but some of the folks looks a little rough. Sometimes that's indicative of other involvements too. I said SOMETIMES.
Well they are kinda scene kids I guess. They probably support local bands is what I mean. Band scene, music scene. Rockers. Rockabilly is what it is called.

Hipsters I would say dress like Mr. Rogers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member