MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few things:

* any one else think the hair could be a wig?
* also on the guitar store...maybe they do private lessons after hours.

Just a few things to ponder...

and if they do private lessons after hours, maybe that's why people seem to be eyewitnesses from around or near the guitar store? Just thinking out loud....my opinion only....

Brainstorming here....
Why would a man in his 30's-40's drive a mini van? Does that mean he could be a family man? Does that mean he could be a divorced family man? Could it be that he is single, no kids, but needs a van to keep his work equipment in? Could it be that he has kids, but also uses the van for work purposes?
Could the van be rented from a rental company, be it in the state of Michigan or another state?

Just another note about the guitar store- maybe the guitar store parking lot is reference point, the strip mall maked an "L" when looking at it from the gas station the guitar store sticks out the most.

Also like I have said the gym is a 24 hour facility (Norton Family Fitness) which shares a parking lot with the guitar store, as well as all other businesses in the strip. I feel like when saying the guitar store parking lot it is referencing that entire parking lot facing sternburg. It is the same shared parking lot JH command post is set up in.

The new store "Cirillas" is new- only maybe a month old. Whenever I go to the gym the typical clientele I have seen is couples or younger pairs of females. I have never seen "the creeper" type there, however I am not hanging out surveying the store :)

Sorry if I've missed it - has it been determined why Jessica was coming home early/earlier that night?

Maybe more of a horseshoe but this should give you a good idea of the shared parking lot idea.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 35
Sorry if I've missed it - has it been determined why Jessica was coming home early/earlier that night?

I don't know that it was anything more than a rumor that she was trying to, or planned to leave early, as far as I know.

I haven't read anything about why, but I saw the video of her fiance saying that she was going to come home early. I can try to find that video and post it.

Here is a picture from the Neugent sand company- as described in a prior post to get back there is it a long dirt road, easily accessible with any vehicle type and fairly "empty" I can only assume a Friday night would be even emptier.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 27
http://gma.yahoo.com/mom-abducted-shift-job-police-193524870--abc-news-topstories.html

In the Video portion of this Good Morning America video at the 57 second point, Jessica's boyfriend says... "I talked to her an hour before this happened. Said she was going to be out early and home quick".
The article was from April 28th, Sunday, and I don't know when the video was from but it is this video that the fiancé states that she was going to be out early.

I don't know that it was anything more than a rumor that she was trying to, or planned to leave early, as far as I know.

I posted a link to the Good Morning America video where the fiance stated where she was going to be out early and home quick.

I'm new at this. What do you mean?

you can click "edit" to edit your previous post, then just change the person's name to "BB". we're not supposed to post full names of people that aren't directly part of the case. :) hope that helps!

http://gma.yahoo.com/mom-abducted-shift-job-police-193524870--abc-news-topstories.html

In the Video portion of this Good Morning America video at the 57 second point, Jessica's boyfriend says... "I talked to her an hour before this happened. Said she was going to be out early and home quick".
The article was from April 28th, Sunday, and I don't know when the video was from but it is this video that the fiancé states that she was going to be out early.

what i take this to mean is that she was planning to leave right when she closed... so she would be sure to have all of her duties done before then. i work in accounting and do payroll every other friday. if i can get off at my normal shift-end, i would consider that "early" just because sometimes things come up and i end up having to do additional things before leaving, but most of the time i will try to get things done early enough ahead of time so that if something did come up, i'd still have a chance of getting off on time. so if i got out exactly on time and headed straight home, i'd be home "early" (earlier than usual).

what i take this to mean is that she was planning to leave right when she closed... so she would be sure to have all of her duties done before then. i work in accounting and do payroll every other friday. if i can get off at my normal shift-end, i would consider that "early" just because sometimes things come up and i end up having to do additional things before leaving, but most of the time i will try to get things done early enough ahead of time so that if something did come up, i'd still have a chance of getting off on time. so if i got out exactly on time and headed straight home, i'd be home "early" (earlier than usual).

I guess it is left to interpretation, and you could be right. Early to me means leaving before the actual closing time, then she would be home quick. It is the word "early" that gets me because how would she know an hour in advance that she would be leaving early? Unless she really meant leaving before close, to me....unless of course that did mean, she will clean and count up the money early, so therefore she can come home quick after she locks up. That could be why the money was left out on the counter and the store not locked and the store still being open for another 15 minutes after that 911 call.

Also they started a new page that allows comments on facebook. "TheJessicaheeringaFund" of course we can't post or interact with what others are saying because it's here-say. Also this may just be a page for people to make donations. I'm just on the look out for strange characters, and posts that are "tips" rather than gossip.
for my own information. JMO

So, if the Fiancee talked to her "an hour before it happened" does that mean:
A- An hour before the 911 call? or
B-an hour before the first witness. Being the witness overheard a convo a 9 pm, that would make the phone call at 8 pm?

I has a confuse.
And Can we add that to the timeline @Imamaze?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207954&page=2

The reporter on this video said that her fiance talked to her on the phone between 10pm and 10:15pm on Friday, and that the last transaction was at 10:55pm, and I take that last transaction to mean a customer transaction.
At 11:15pm a customer called police because the station was unattended.

you can click "edit" to edit your previous post, then just change the person's name to "BB". we're not supposed to post full names of people that aren't directly part of the case. :) hope that helps!
Yes initials BB. Speaking of BB do we all remember SC? HE HAD ALOT TO SAY EXTREMELY ANNOYINGLY? Well BB is SC who is a 25 yo kid named D that originally got blocked from the site. Well, that sits oddly to me, but I see him as helpful.

I hope he is helpful, and just annoying, all odd things should be noted. (is this rumor? I am sorry mods delete if I did.something wrong. TY)

I think the Mods are pretty much spot on. Unless someone without common sense comments a "tip" on the page, FB is pretty much useless. After all they don't have IQ tests for people that "social network." I'm not saying all people on FB are dumb, I'm saying that blurbing out what your opinion is isn't always helpful IE: MR CAPSLOCK. LOL

Yes initials BB. Speaking of BB do we all remember SC? HE HAD ALOT TO SAY EXTREMELY ANNOYINGLY? Well BB is SC who is a 25 yo kid named D that originally got blocked from the site. Well, that sits oddly to me, but I see him as helpful.

I hope he is helpful, and just annoying, all odd things should be noted. (is this rumor? I am sorry mods delete if I did.something wrong. TY)

I think BB is also LH in that same thread. Take a look at that too.

I am starting to think the hunter scenerio is very plausable.

Michigan DNR Hunting Requirements:

Hunter Orange Clothing Requirements
You may not hunt with any device, or trap with any firearm, on any lands during daylight hunting hours from Aug. 15-April 30 unless you wear a hat, cap, vest, jacket or rain gear of highly visible orange color, commonly referred to as hunter orange. When hunting in any season with a license that authorizes the use of a firearm, you must wear hunter orange except as noted below. During the November firearm deer season, this law applies to all deer hunters, including those hunting with a bow and arrow. The garment featuring hunter orange must be the outermost garment and must be visible from all sides. Camouflage orange garments, with 50 percent or more of the surface in hunter orange, are legal.

Exception: This law does not apply to persons hunting waterfowl, crow, wild turkey, or to persons engaged in the sport of falconry. It does not apply to archery or crossbow bear hunters or to persons who are stationary and in the act of hunting bobcat, coyote or fox. Archery and crossbow deer hunters also are not required to wear hunter orange except during the youth firearm seasons, early antlerless firearm and the November firearm deer season.

http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,7-153-10363_39267-32270--,00.html

This man could be married and the only time he can get away from the wife and kids is when he goes on a "hunting trip". My understanding is Turkey Hunting season started the sunday after Jessica was abducted.

He probably lives within an hour or so from North Shores and has took a couple of half day like trips to "scout out his hunting territory". That would allow him to get familiar with North Shores and stalk a victim.

Tell's wife on Friday, leaving to go on my hunting trip. No time to waste, must abduct his victim quick because his "hunting trip" is probably only a week or so. Keeps her for the week and then (hate to even put it in writing) kills her and disposes of the body. Goes home to the wife. How was the trip. Didn't kill anything this time. Maybe better luck next year. Disgusting thought, but perfect alibie.

I had read in earlier posts that some said a lot of females had turned up missing around the end of april. Can anyone post these occurances. I think there maybe a possible link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn