MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other WSers care to profile Jessica's abductor?

Please keep in mind that I am not a criminologist or psychologist, nor do I consider myself to be an authority or expert on this subject. The predator profile that I created is based on my own personal opinions.

This is a predator profile that only contemplates the characteristic behaviors of predators involved in the abduction of female victims.

It also can also be used in other female victim abduction cases as well.

Predator Profile

I believe that we’re dealing with a very dangerous cunning predator that has a high IQ. The predator possibly has pc smarts and may be using social media to stalk and abduct female victims.

The predator is stalking female victims that have similar hair color, hair style, facial features, height weight range, and age range. The predator can also be stalking female victims that have similar hobbies, interests, and occupations.

There is the concern that the predator may be stalking female victims on the account of their looks resembling someone else that the predator may have known or currently knows.

The similarities among the female victims suggest that the predator may have anger or resentment towards the female victims. It is possible the predator may have a past failed relationship with a female that resulted in the predator being humiliated or rejected.

I don’t believe that more than one person is involved in the abduction as the predator is seeking victims that are easy to overpower and abduct on their own. The fact that the predator is acting alone could indicate the possibility of a psychopathic predator being involved in the abduction.

I don’t think the predator is a local predator. I do believe the predator is either a regional predator or a traveling predator.

A regional predator is someone who lives in state within a two to three hours drive away from the abduction scene. The regional predator could be living in or near the central part of the state where there is easy highway access to and from the abduction scene.

A traveling predator is someone living more than three hours drive away from the abduction scene. The traveling predator could be living in the same state or could be living one state or several states away where there is easy highway access to and from the abduction scene.

While it cannot be overlooked, the possibility exists that a traveling predator could very well be a cross country predator.

The regional and traveling predators have the following characteristics.

If the abduction occurs during the week, regional and traveling predators may possibly have an occupation which involves out of town travel to a job site somewhere near or close to the abduction scene.

If the abduction occurs during the weekend, regional and traveling predators are likely to be traveling through the area prowling for victims somewhere near or close to the abduction scene.

The regional and traveling predators could be involved in outdoor recreational activities. Depending upon the season, the outdoor activities could be all terrain vehicle riding, boating, camping, fishing, hiking, horse riding, hunting, jogging, photography, or swimming.

The outdoor activities may be used by regional and traveling predators as a cover to dismiss any suspicions for taking long trips if their trips are not occupational related.

The regional and traveling predators are someone who operates in their own comfort zone where they are familiar with the area and terrain where the abduction occurs. Such predators likely have made trips driving in different vehicles to and from their comfort zone for quite awhile.

The regional and traveling predators are likely to own or operate more than one vehicle. One or more of the vehicles involved have high mileage on the odometer from their comfort zone trips. They’re also likely to acquire vehicles at more frequent intervals than what the average vehicle owner would.

The regional and traveling predators tend to seek female victims who are overly friendly to strangers. There is a good probability that when female victims of such predators are abducted, they are total strangers who do not know each other.

Should the victim of a regional or traveling predator meet a violent end, the victim’s body is likely to be disposed somewhere in a remote location within a two hours drive from the abduction scene.

If the regional predator or traveling predator is a cunning predator with a high IQ, then it will be a difficult kind of a predator for police to capture.

A cunning predator with a high IQ has the following characteristics.

The cunning predator is likely to be an online predator using social media websites to stalk female victims. Social media can be mainstream, such as Facebook or Myspace, or adult oriented, such as online social ads on dating or swinger sites.

The cunning predator may have a technological occupation or an outdoors occupation that may or may not involve out of town travel.

The cunning predator is obsessed with the female victim. The abduction is a crime of obsession. The cunning predator will take the time to observe and stalk the victim, become familiar with the area and terrain, and make plans for the abduction prior to any abduction taking place.

The cunning predator may be familiar with crime scene and police procedures. The cunning predator will take great care to avoid detection by not being seen or leaving any evidence behind that may implicate them to the abduction scene.

The cunning predator isn’t likely to be a registered sex offender. The cunning predator is an unknown suspect who isn’t likely to arouse suspicion during a police investigation into the abduction.

The cunning predator likely has prior experience in committing similar abductions where the outcome was either successful or unsuccessful.

Should any abduction committed by the cunning predator be similarly related, their actions shouldn’t be considered as mere coincidences.

Keep in mind that no matter how they’re classified, these very dangerous predators are likely to keep on committing abductions until they are either captured by police, become medically incapacitated, or become deceased.

I have not given up on the idea this could be an organized crime abduction. If so the people are local and there is more than one person who knows what happened to Jessica. Think of Patty Hearst. It could be some time before Jessica is found and yes like Patty she could be alive.

I don't fully believe there is a predator. I did at one time, but no longer. And I don't believe if she was abducted, that it is tied to any other cases, or because she is blonde. MOO

What do you think occurred? This case, imo, moo, etc...is driving me batty with the lack of clues. Just sayin.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I don't fully believe there is a predator. I did at one time, but no longer. And I don't believe if she was abducted, that it is tied to any other cases, or because she is blonde. MOO

My opinion is as well, that I don't believe she was abducted because she is blonde and I don't believe this case ties into any other case, either.

I feel this is somebody that she knows, and they wanted her,(for whatever their reason(s) are/were) In My Opinion.

I agree with Treelights. Not some random multi-state tracker who nabbed her because she looked like someone. I think she knew the abductor. I think if we knew WHO turned the back lights out, and why... we would find our guy...MOO

I agree with Treelights. Not some random multi-state tracker who nabbed her because she looked like someone. I think she knew the abductor. I think if we knew WHO turned the back lights out, and why... we would find our guy...MOO

Even if she didn't know her attacker, I doubt it's some multi-state tracker who goes around abducting and killing blonde young women. Sad fact is that there are plenty of creeps all over the country, not just one guy driving around the country's interstate system looking for petite blonde girls.

My opinion is as well, that I don't believe she was abducted because she is blonde and I don't believe this case ties into any other case, either.

I feel this is somebody that she knows, and they wanted her,(for whatever their reason(s) are/were) In My Opinion.

I doubt any of the cases are related. Most of the ones I am aware have some sort of POI or possibility of one. The only possible wandering perp I am aware of is Morgan's murderer and I believe he was identified as being African American by DNA? Or am I wrong about that?

I have not given up on the idea this could be an organized crime abduction. If so the people are local and there is more than one person who knows what happened to Jessica. Think of Patty Hearst. It could be some time before Jessica is found and yes like Patty she could be alive.

not sure if this has been asked or mentioned, but i'm still iffy on the FB linking we can do. There is a missing flyer of jessica that so happened to show up in my news feed (which is great it's being circulated, i don't get many missing people flyers that are out of state)..........anyway, it's from a biker group and states that their 'sister' jessica is missing. I was wondering if I could link it or if that's going to give me a t.o...i don't like t/o's ;-)

Even if she didn't know her attacker, I doubt it's some multi-state tracker who goes around abducting and killing blonde young women. Sad fact is that there are plenty of creeps all over the country, not just one guy driving around the country's interstate system looking for petite blonde girls.

I doubt Jessica's disappearance is related to a perp traveling around the country targeting petite, young blondes; although, anything is possible!

While SK Ted Bundy traveled around the country, he had several victims in each area, typically, rather than just one. And he traveled because he was a fugitive from the law. Otherwise, he probably would have stayed in WA perpetrating his evil deeds just as the Green River Killer did.

Not that it doesn't happen.

All IMOO

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/06/jessica_heeringa_case_2_months.html#/0

"Norton Shores Police Chief Dan Shaw said Friday, June 28, that the case has had some movement, and while there have been “some people of interest,” it’s difficult to tie them to the alleged abduction."

We are still receiving a few credible tips a week and we jump on those right away,” he said. “There’s more than one person who knows what happened. We need someone who knows to finally step up and guide us in the right direction to make it happen.”
Is Dan Shaw saying that the abductor and Jessica knew what happened, or is he saying that besides Jessica, there's more than one person (possibly that he believes) who knows what happened?

Bolded by me

It sounds to me as though LE either believes "the abductor" did not act alone or mentioned his plans or actions regarding Jessica to someone else or whose actions prior to and/or after the abduction raised somebody's suspicions to a high level. Or, possibly, it was an abduction planned on a grander scale as in a "group" of persons were somehow involved.

MOO

"Norton Shores Police Chief Dan Shaw said Friday, June 28, that the case has had some movement, and while there have been “some people of interest,” it’s difficult to tie them to the alleged abduction."

"We’re further along, but with the lack of evidence, it’s just hard to put all the pieces together and be able to have probable cause to put it on one person or persons. There are some people of interest and we’re trying to see if we can connect them to the point we can call them suspects and move forward,” Shaw said.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/06/jessica_heeringa_case_2_months.html#/0
Yes, it does sound like he could be referring to more than one, but it also could be that he's just referring to different possible options of people who could be a suspect and the language is odd as he refers to them collectively?

LLL clan??

Also, from the above link:
"Police have been looking for a silver or gray mini-van, possibly a 2005 Chrysler Town & Country, as one was seen leaving the area at the time of Heeringa’s alleged abduction."

Also from the above link:

"There’s more than one person who knows what happened. We need someone who knows to finally step up and guide us in the right direction to make it happen.”

And how can he be sure of this? What if it was single perp who acted alone, lives alone, etc? This is an odd statement to me, unless he's just trying to make a statement to the effect of, "if you know anything, come forward..." and again it just comes out odd...

Also from the above link:

"When asked if he believes Heeringa is alive, Shaw replied: “We’ve got nothing to indicate otherwise and that’s the way we’re still operating.”

Maybe that's what is holding the investigation back? I mean, he could say, "We're holding out hope, but we are considering all possibilities..."

I just don't get it. Sounds like the only angle they are focusing on is that she is being held alive somewhere.

Do they know something we don't???

Also from the link:

"Pinpointing just who that person is has proved difficult, Shaw said, despite receiving some decent tips over the past several weeks."

Then here, there is reference to a single individual.

Is this is a statement simply trying to find a single person, or does this allude to some sort of possible ring leader, one who took the most active roles within a group of individuals?

LE often indicates that more than one person knows what happened...even when LE does not seem to have a clue. Maybe it is wishful thinking.

not sure if this has been asked or mentioned, but i'm still iffy on the FB linking we can do. There is a missing flyer of jessica that so happened to show up in my news feed (which is great it's being circulated, i don't get many missing people flyers that are out of state)..........anyway, it's from a biker group and states that their 'sister' jessica is missing. I was wondering if I could link it or if that's going to give me a t.o...i don't like t/o's ;-)

Here are the rules on social networks...

Social Networks
Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)
Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Unless the facebook page is directly tied to Jessica then no it can't be posted here. Hope that helps.

Ima

What if Jessica turned out the back lights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member