MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still seeing posters all over the place. They are still up at the college, gas stations, on the back windows of cars. I see at least 1 or 2 every day. Even if the POI sketch doesn't match and the van is not involved, the posters are keeping Jessica fresh in people's memories.

I have no idea if Exxon is displaying her poster or not. I only went there once or twice before Jessica disappeared, and I have no plans to ever go there again. I would like to see every employee in that place hooked up to lie detectors. I would love to see them volunteer to do so. If they have nothing to hide, and they are getting threats and grief from the locals, then why not just take the test and set the record straight. If it was me, I would.

:seeya::seeya:
I am still seeing posters all over the place. They are still up at the college, gas stations, on the back windows of cars. I see at least 1 or 2 every day. Even if the POI sketch doesn't match and the van is not involved, the posters are keeping Jessica fresh in people's memories.

I have no idea if Exxon is displaying her poster or not. I only went there once or twice before Jessica disappeared, and I have no plans to ever go there again. I would like to see every employee in that place hooked up to lie detectors. I would love to see them volunteer to do so. If they have nothing to hide, and they are getting threats and grief from the locals, then why not just take the test and set the record straight. If it was me, I would.
Some of you websleuths are so detailed. A detailed answer is someone went inside the station and ripped it down in the presence of a young girl working alone. What is she to do? The best answer is nothing. I emailed the Bridge church I hope someone there will look over the situation at the station and replace the poster. Dont forget the witness to the abductior's appearance works at the station. She is a possible target.:yourock::rollercoaster::rollercoaster::rollercoaster::rollercoaster::rollercoaster::rollercoaster::rollercoaster::rollercoaster::rollercoaster::rollercoaster:

I understand that you probably were pointing out about hunters finding human remains in response to the post about hunters, but incase others are not aware, that in this particular article it doesn't say who the person was that is deceased, so I found another link that does provide that it is Gail Masselink, incase someone reading here thinks that the decedent could be Jessica, of which it isn't.

http://fox17online.com/2013/09/11/b...g-jenison-woman-gail-masselink/#axzz2eb01wOMP

Body Identified As Missing Jenison Woman Gail Masselink

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2013/09/11/b...g-jenison-woman-gail-masselink/#ixzz2fxOY8F00

IMOO.

LE would probably not insist on every employee taking LDT's, since they have to pay the tester who administers the tests. Unless one or more of the employees could be considered suspects, or know more than they've told LE so far, don't look for that to happen. They need a valid reason to justify administering them, because of costs. Most LE agencies are on a tight budget.
Just sayin'.

I understand that you probably were pointing out about hunters finding human remains in response to the post about hunters, but incase others are not aware, that in this particular article it doesn't say who the person was that is deceased, so I found another link that does provide that it is Gail Masselink, incase someone reading here thinks that the decedent could be Jessica, of which it isn't.

http://fox17online.com/2013/09/11/b...g-jenison-woman-gail-masselink/#axzz2eb01wOMP

Body Identified As Missing Jenison Woman Gail Masselink

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2013/09/11/b...g-jenison-woman-gail-masselink/#ixzz2fxOY8F00

IMOO.

Yes; I was pointing out that hunters could find remains. I can't imagine being a hunter; knowing I may stumble on remains..
I also was not aware she was identified. I wish reporters would update their stories.

Jessica Heeringa was abducted from the Exxon station in Norton Shores, MI five months ago today. Those who have information regarding Jessica's disappearance should tell LE what they know. :moo:

Five months. I never thought this case would still be unresolved after this long. But I also didn't think Dylan Redwine's case would take so long either.

I think it's sad that now we are waiting for hunters to stumble upon something. LE should have been out doing their job. The family should have organized searches with LE's help. This young woman needs to come home.

No joke. It's so frustrating. When I go to the gas station here in Indiana, there's this girl that I ask her name everytime I see her. She resembles Jessica sorta. She probably thinks I'm weird. But I wish she would just say her name is Jessie Just One Time lol That's just my childish side hoping for the best though.

Does anyone have a link to the story on Fox 17 about Jessica Heeringa tonight?

ox17online.com/2013/09/27/suspect-arrested-in-connection-with-convenience-store-robbery/#axzz2g87n9Q4p
A man arrested for a convenience store robbery looks similar to the heeringa suspect drawing.

The suspect nose,eyes, face, and age match the Grand Rapids Michigan convenience store suspect. He has facial hair which could be grown in a few days. His bail is set at 500,000.

The robbers name is Reid Cook Hansen. Although his hair arrangement is different he has the same MO convenience stores.

The suspect nose,eyes, face, and age match the Grand Rapids Michigan convenience store suspect. He has facial hair which could be grown in a few days. His bail is set at 500,000.
I found a mugh shot, I'm not seeing the resemblance. Dude's hair looks much thinner.

I like Indy Anna's idea and here are a couple of others. He could comb his hair back instead of forward and more of the sides on top. Also the sketch artist did not have a picture or live person. It was all verbal information. I would like to know where he lived and what kinds of cars he had.

I like Indy Anna's idea and here are a couple of others. He could comb his hair back instead of forward and more of the sides on top. Also the sketch artist did not have a picture or live person. It was all verbal information. I would like to know where he lived and what kinds of cars he had.

I was also wondering what type of vehicle he drove. I did some searches for him in criminal databases. I remember using some in the past that listed vehicles they were registered with. I couldn't find that information on RCH, but many databases now require a fee and I couldn't access them.

Sparta’s bike-riding gas station robber will spend 10 to 50 years in prison

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/09/spartas_bike-riding_gas_statio.html

Jason Michael Warfield pleaded guilty to robbing the Admiral gas station at 206 S. State St. in Sparta about 10 p.m. June 21, using a knife to threaten an employee before getting away with cash and cigarettes on a bicycle.

He's from Sparta (and Jessica had lived in Sparta).
I wonder when he shaved his head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member