MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a crime stoppers group called Michigan missing adults.com . I would think her family would have to post Jessicas picture and information there. It is free. The two teenagers missing from Michigan have been found in Chicago. They were living in a car one teenager borrowed.

There is a crime stoppers group called Michigan missing adults.com . I would think her family would have to post Jessicas picture and information there. It is free. The two teenagers missing from Michigan have been found in Chicago. They were living in a car one teenager borrowed.
Do they know about that? Her Family? If not then maybe someone could send them a message on Facebook or something.

Tomorrow in norton shores there will be steady rain. The leaves are turning to fall colors and starting to fall. Sunday is a good day to say a prayer that Jessica will be found. I have not seenany new missing in the news in Michigan today.

TES often searched the same area over and over again eventually finding a missing person. My suggestion is to search p j hoffmister state park a second time. It is in the abductors awarness space and there have been several unusual occurances there.Shooting sounds,glasses found silver mini van observed. Even one of these events would merit a second search.

It's not that big of a park, people have been allllll over it all summer long. I strongly doubt that she would be located in any woods of the local area, there's a few areas of private property, but ultimately limited areas to hide something like that.

Additionally. The shots were fired on the opening day of turkey season, and the park was cleared. The glasses were proven to be from someone else as well.

People in Norton Shores are sleuthing in their own way, not always by the rules of the site. Some of the posts of last nights discussion were deleted. I sent Chief Shaw an email with the content of the posts as it may be important. Websleuths just because your posts were deleted dont be diiscouraged keep on posting!

As frustrating as it is that Jessica has not been found and very little info coming out now...

We don't discuss comments on facebook, it is considered rumor here and rumor is not allowed.

We do not have anyone named a suspect or person of interest by law enforcement. Discussing anyone in this manner is not allowed. This includes employees, friends, family, anyone.

:tyou:

There will always be people out and about that time of night. Some people work other places that have late hours, need to stop at a convenience store to get gas, a pack of ciggies, or a cold drink & snack before they go home. That's why these stores stay open late... to accommodate the late shift workers.
IMO, if the witness was a part of the abduction, they wouldn't have come forward in the first place, they would have kept their mouths shut and stayed out of the limelight.

As frustrating as it is that Jessica has not been found and very little info coming out now...

We don't discuss comments on facebook, it is considered rumor here and rumor is not allowed.

We do not have anyone named a suspect or person of interest by law enforcement. Discussing anyone in this manner is not allowed. This includes employees, friends, family, anyone.

:tyou:

You are right, we are frustrated. I understand the need for rules. Sorry.

There will always be people out and about that time of night. Some people work other places that have late hours, need to stop at a convenience store to get gas, a pack of ciggies, or a cold drink & snack before they go home. That's why these stores stay open late... to accommodate the late shift workers.
IMO, if the witness was a part of the abduction, they wouldn't have come forward in the first place, they would have kept their mouths shut and stayed out of the limelight.

Not necessarily...perhaps those witnesses were seen by other people, so therefore they "had" to come forward, otherwise it would look suspicious and odd if they did not say anything.... Perhaps covering tracks possibly.. "looks better" if they "outed themselves" that they were there, than someone outing them, ya know...
All of this is just my opinion, of course.

IMOO.

Chief Shaw sent me confirmation that my tip sent to him today has been sent on to the Jessica Heeringa team at the station.

Devon Morrison a 10 yr old was found a few hours ago in the flat river. He had been missing since Saturday . No other news of the missing today monday in michigan

In Norton Shores there is light rain today thursday and expected tomorrow friday. There are no breaking news stories of missing person discoveries in Michigan. The ride for Jessica fundraiser will be here soon at the beginning of October. She will be found.

It's been such a long time now. Next week will mark 5 months that Jessica has been missing.
Where are you Miss Jessica?
I hope you are found soon.

IMOO.

It's an odd feeling when I post and I see that there's One member and zero guests and that one member is Me.
I feel that that this case, although it might not be Cold, it sure seems that way, as Jessica isn't in the news much anymore, and the thread for her has literally come to a standstill, with a few posts here and there thrown in.
I feel for Zevyn and Dakotah. They are victims, too.
I hope that the fund for Jessica DOES INCLUDE THEM, because they are victims.
Zevyn needs his mom and it is sad that he hasn't seen his mom in almost 5 months.
I hope Jessica is found, and found Alive.
With 5 months almost passing by, I understand that that might not be the case.
Prayers to Zevyn, Dakotah, and Dakotah's stepmom, and Dakotah's side of the family.
Prayers as well for Jessica's own family, and PRAYERS FOR JESSICA.
IMOO.

It's an odd feeling when I post and I see that there's One member and zero guests and that one member is Me.
I feel that that this case, although it might not be Cold, it sure seems that way, as Jessica isn't in the news much anymore, and the thread for her has literally come to a standstill, with a few posts here and there thrown in.
I feel for Zevyn and Dakotah. They are victims, too.
I hope that the fund for Jessica DOES INCLUDE THEM, because they are victims.
Zevyn needs his mom and it is sad that he hasn't seen his mom in almost 5 months.
I hope Jessica is found, and found Alive.
With 5 months almost passing by, I understand that that might not be the case.
Prayers to Zevyn, Dakotah, and Dakotah's stepmom, and Dakotah's side of the family.
Prayers as well for Jessica's own family, and PRAYERS FOR JESSICA.
IMOO.

Nice post, Treelights. When there's no longer information about a case in the media, and we've exhausted our efforts in trying to piece together what little has been reported on the case, there's little to discuss. The only activity lately seems to be on Find Jessica Heeringa Facebook that is basically considered rumor and can't be accepted as fact. There's really nothing that we can do but hope and pray that Jessica is found - alive or deceased - so that her family knows what happened to her.

I, too, hope that Zevyn is being cared for and that his dad is working steadily and/or receiving assistance. My thoughts and prayers are with Dakotah, Zevyn, Jessica's family and those who love her. :rose:

Prayers for Jessica. The archery deer season starts in a few days. Oct. 1 to Nov 14. It is followed by the firearm deer season Nov 15 to Nov. 30. There are many who think these hunters will find clues to what happened to Jessica. They even might find an abandoned minivan. People who are doing these things are not normal and they make big mistakes.

The gas station where Jessica worked does not have a missing poster. It was taken down(not by employees or the owner) Someone in Norton Shores needs to put one back up.

Its evening now in Norton Shores. I wonder if anyone has put up a new poster at the station where Jessica worked. It is the most important location. People who may know something may just be returning from vacation see the poster and phone in their tip.I would guess someone at the Bridge church could find a poster today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove