MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://woodtv.com/2014/04/02/heeringas-family-we-search-to-find-her-alive/

Police said they’re no longer focusing on the 40-year-old brother — described by his family as Jessica Heeringa’s former boyfriend — though they haven’t totally cleared anybody.

Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw said they also are no longer focusing on the gas station owner, or Quail-Dyer — both identified early on as persons of interest.

Um. What? Did I miss where the police ever identified the gas station owner as a POI?

I don't know of anyone that was named a POI by law enforcement.

I feel so sad for Jessica's family :-(

I dont think the gas station owner every was names a POI.. but on the JH Facebook group there is a pretty constant stream of accusations that he is involved, pretty vocal people .. so maybe this was just the police way of answering that indirectly?

Hey this is very interesting!
Is this witness the person that was in the guitar store parking lot?

I have a question!

Isnt a witness considered a POI being they are there and witness to a crime!
Wouldn't they have to be cleared by alibi or polygraph or investigation? As to what they saw and where they were? Considering they were the only one to see anything!

Im not talking just this case but all cases.

I didn't realise there was ever any POI in this case. It's good to see it getting more coverage again.

I just hope someone who knows what happened lets something slip..

I didn't realise there was ever any POI in this case. It's good to see it getting more coverage again.

I just hope someone who knows what happened lets something slip..

I most def think they have a POI they just need evidence!
JMO

I see alot of smoke being blown around in the comments.. IDK if this article has been posted yet. My apologies if it has.
http://woodtv.com/2014/04/02/target-8-a-new-twist-revealed/

What I find interesting is he rented an apt thinking she was moving
In with him!!!!

I thought she was engaged?
And if she was seeing this guy we have a love triangle
Going on here correct?
Why was she still with fiancé if she was dating ?

In with him!!!!

Going on here correct?

She had her son with the fiancé, and maybe through time, there were issues, so they broke up, so maybe Jessica was dating, then got back with her fiancé to work things out.
IMOO.

In with him!!!!

Going on here correct?

Go back to the 1st interviews with D. The news person mentioned the word fiance; he was caught off guard. I did not believe she had a ring from him after seeing it.

If there WAS a love triangle, it sure puts a new spin on everything for me. Those seldom end well. Jmo

Go back to the 1st interviews with D. The news person mentioned the word fiance; he was caught off guard. I did not believe she had a ring from him after seeing it.

Maybe they were just living together and Dakotah is the father of their kid, and
perhaps they were thinking about marriage at one time, maybe? Or maybe it is easier to call him the fiancé in the news because they have a child together and they were living together, but no immediate plans for marriage, perhaps??
IMOO.

I see alot of smoke being blown around in the comments.. IDK if this article has been posted yet. My apologies if it has.
http://woodtv.com/2014/04/02/target-8-a-new-twist-revealed/

Confused about the "witness account" in the article. Why would they think the car was looking suspicious, then follow it and then decide not to do more. That is still the weirdest thing ever. I remember it being discussed a lot last summer, but it still stands out as being really, really weird.

Also I got confused because I assumed Jessica had been with her fiancé ever since they had their son. I don't want to judge her at all, whatever she did with her love life is her own business but I can see why the ex-boyfriend and the fiancé were POI's if there was some sort of love triangle thing going on.

It's not much news actually, unless the ex is considered a POI (and can be discussed here). I guess LE don't want to call him a POI at this point. This case is really messed up.
I still hope Jessica is safe and will return home soon.

She had her son with the fiancé, and maybe through time, there were issues, so they broke up, so maybe Jessica was dating, then got back with her fiancé to work things out.
IMOO.

Hmmm I just think I remember they were happy and were going to
Buy a house. D were engaged! We never heard she was dating
Did we?
I just see that as possible trouble I don't know jmo
She is a very pretty girl!

I know locally the term 'fiancee" is used pretty loosly- a lot of times people refer to their childs mother or father as their Fiancee even if there is no wedding planned. Kind of beats saying 'baby daddy'... so that may well be how people came to refer to D as her fiancee...

I know locally the term 'fiancee" is used pretty loosly- a lot of times people refer to their childs mother or father as their Fiancee even if there is no wedding planned. Kind of beats saying 'baby daddy'... so that may well be how people came to refer to D as her fiancee...

In one of his media interviews early in the case (I think it was Nancy Grace), Dakotah was asked about marriage plans for him and Jessica. He responded by saying that they didn't have enough money to get married, wanted to have a house first, etc. In other words, there wasn't a serious commitment or definite plans for the couple to marry anytime in the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member