MI MI - Joann Matouk-Romain, 55, Grosse Pointe Woods, 12 Jan 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's a small community of just under 10,000.

And wealthy: the median family/household income is over $100,000.

Hoppy
Very wealthy area..her church affiliation alone tells me there is wealth

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

This is St Pauls
63bcd2142c0e185e26c9203a44e2cb4a.jpg
372b87acb386ead2858144b81f118a0b.jpg

This is St Pauls
63bcd2142c0e185e26c9203a44e2cb4a.jpg
372b87acb386ead2858144b81f118a0b.jpg

They say footprints by water..yes alot of people walk across street to lake. It's beautiful.. wedding pictures are always there..the church is only like 500feet from Rd which water is directly across..I don't believe she'd go unnoticed very well lite. High high police presence..don't believe suicide..I'll talk to friend who was in parish at time

They say footprints by water..yes alot of people walk across street to lake. It's beautiful.. wedding pictures are always there..the church is only like 500feet from Rd which water is directly across..I don't believe she'd go unnoticed very well lite. High high police presence..don't believe suicide..I'll talk to friend who was in parish at time

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_...lang_en&as_sdt=400006&as_vis=1&oi=scholaralrt

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/22572430/detail.html

Man Declared Dead At St. John Hospital

POSTED: Monday, February 15, 2010
UPDATED: 6:31 pm EST February 15, 2010

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Anyone else find this to be a very odd coincidence? Is Grosse Pointe Farms a small community?
Set apart it's very small very white wholesome wealthy community..corrupt

Wrongful death civil lawsuit dismissed

https://www.grossepointenews.com/articles/wrongful-death-civil-lawsuit-dismissed/

“While the circumstances surrounding Ms. Romain’s disappearance and death remain a mystery, and in fact are somewhat suspicious,” Parker wrote in the opinion, “the Court concludes that Plaintiff fails to create a genuine issue of material fact to hold Defendants liable under the theories pled.”

Addressing the conspiracy claim, Parker wrote, “Plaintiff does not attempt to show that Defendants conspired to violate Ms. Romain’s civil rights based on some racial or other class-based invidiously discriminatory animus. …This Court concludes that Defendants are entitled to summary judgment with respect to Plaintiff’s claim.”

Daughter of Grosse Pointe Farms woman found dead 8 years ago maintains mother was murdered
Eight years after Joann Matouk Romain disappeared from Grosse Pointe Farms, her family maintains she was murdered while police say her death was suicide.

A federal judge found disputed facts that are very disturbing but no evidence that a potential killer would have known that police would cover for him or her.

Attorney Mark Bendure is handling an appeal to the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. It is the last legal option available to Matouk Romain’s family.

Just watched this Unsolved Mysteries episode.

This is messed up. The timeline doesn't make any sense. You could argue that one person made a mistake, but in this case you have two groups who have to be diligent about time stamps at odds on paper about when things happened. If the car was registered to the daughter why did the officer go to the mother's house?

Does anyone have a copy of the original police report on the "abandoned vehicle"?

Karen Drew: Why I decided to cover mysterious death of JoAnn Matouk Romain

It is a mystery that has haunted Grosse Pointe Farms and Grosse Pointe Woods for more than a decade: What happened to mother of three JoAnn Matouk Romain?

On Jan. 12, 2010, Grosse Pointe Farms police reported Matouk Romain walked out of her evening church service at St. Paul on the Lake Catholic Church on Lake Shore Road, then walked across the street right into Lake St. Clair and killed herself.

Was the 55-year-old’s death a suicide or the work of something more sinister? “I firmly believe it was a murder,” said crime historian Scott Bernstein...

Just watched this Unsolved Mysteries episode.

This is messed up. The timeline doesn't make any sense. You could argue that one person made a mistake, but in this case you have two groups who have to be diligent about time stamps at odds on paper about when things happened. If the car was registered to the daughter why did the officer go to the mother's house?

Does anyone have a copy of the original police report on the "abandoned vehicle"?
The three 20something kids lived with their mother.

I found this case very off . I just watched unsolved mysteries. It said about the possibility of someone harassing or stalking her. Who knew she would be there at that time. I do not believe it was random or a suicide. Regarding the car keys perhaps the person abducted her in her car and drove her to a different location and put her maybe dead maybe alive into the persons car , left the car with her and drove her car back and staged the scene. Dumped her after. What was the time between her leaving the church and the car being discovered?

First question I have - since the car keys were found in her jacket pocket...how did someone drive her car back to the church??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back