GUILTY MI - Katherine 'Kate' Phillips, 4 mos, Ludington, 29 June 2011 (Deceased/Not Found)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I cannot believe this precious baby has not been found yet. :( What did he do to her? The woods that were searched where his phone pinged- is there water there? I just don't understand why they cannot find her.

I am a former local and as far as I remember there are no large bodies of water in that immediate area. There are plenty of lakes and rivers in the Ludington and Scottville areas, bit none right near his home where the pings were (correct me if I am wrong, please). It is possible there is a small pond or swampy land there, but LE was ALL over that area for at least a week and I am sure they would have searched it completely. I have a friend who lives just down the road from Sean's parents house and he was telling me about all the LE searches. There were hundreds of people and dogs out there.

Has anyone seen anything saying whether or not her carseat was still in his car.

I have read most, if not all, of the articles posted here and I don't remember anything being said about Kate's carseat. I keep wondering if they are purposely not releasing that information because I am almost positive they stated that her diaper bag was found. Why not mention the carseat also?

I remember reading that they clothing she was wearing when "taken by SP" and recovered were in pictures that were posted on myspace/facebook the prior day. Ok, so she may have dressed her in the same clothing 2 days in a row but things just don't feel right. SP "kidnaps" a baby, takes off her clothing, drops her off, hides her, or God forbid dumps her, does something with Kate then casually goes to Wendy's and then home?

I read somewhere that the mom has been out to a water park, while her baby is missing. She is concerned that people are saying things about her online. If my baby was missing and I didn't know where she was that would be the only thing I would be focused on. Since mom is more worried about online gossip and reward money contributions, I have to wonder if she knows the whereabouts of Baby Kate. SP is either in on it or covering up for the mom. MOO.

In one of the articles it said the clothing found was the outfit she was wearing when she was last seen. IIRC, it was found in the woods near Sean's house.

this is one thing which gives me hope that Katherine is still alive. i think if she wasn't alive her clothes would be with her. i wonder who was the last person to see Katherine besides her parents.

I have been wondering that too; when was the last time Kate was seen by someone other than Sean and Ariel?

I do put *some* stock in the (admittedly self-reported) fact that the mom passed a lie detector test.

A thought on a possible scenario...Sean could have planned the whole thing up front - try one last time to get the mom to agree to adoption (this way he doesn't end up in jail), and if that doesn't work, then take her to some people he'd already arranged with for an illegal adoption.

Oh where oh where are you Baby Kate? I fear that you are gone and in a safer placer but I want you brought home and shown some respect.

I saw a lot of photos of this baby on one of the shows, probably NG...Mom seems very bonded with Kate...I would be really shocked if she is not telling the truth...

I have read most, if not all, of the articles posted here and I don't remember anything being said about Kate's carseat. I keep wondering if they are purposely not releasing that information because I am almost positive they stated that her diaper bag was found. Why not mention the carseat also?

I think i posted that in the beginning it was stated on FB that they weren't looking for her car seat.

ETA: It was a family member that said "And, FYI, we are not looking for baby Kates car seat. Just Kate, can't say anymore just missing the baby"

I would, if I knew that person was my only hope of finding out what happened to my child. I give them socks, whatever they want, just to tell me what happened. She could very well be trying to persuade him with kindness.

13106-smiling-baby-7c15d.jpg

http://interactives.woodtv.com/photomojo/gallery/609/2/amber-alert-katherine-phillips/smiling-baby/

I would, if I knew that person was my only hope of finding out what happened to my child. I give them socks, whatever they want, just to tell me what happened. She could very well be trying to persuade him with kindness.

Yes at first i might but after knowing him as long as she has she must know that being nice isn't working. He isn't going to say a thing until it benefits his own behind. Let his feet get cold.

This entire case is sad, $1400 reward? That is so small compared to what is offered in most cases. I just hope he did give her away to someone who will cherish her and give her a great life. Unfortunately IMO she is no longer with us and if she is, she is not in good hands.

A special prayer for Baby Kate tonight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaehj
Back