GUILTY MI - Katherine 'Kate' Phillips, 4 mos, Ludington, 29 June 2011 (Deceased/Not Found)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We had heard reports that Sean said he'd talk with a lawyer present. Did he? What did he say?

So so sad.

Blood evidence in search for Baby Kate is not human

Jul 6, 2011
UPDATE at 5:30PM (WZZM)- The family of Katherine Phillips confirmed tonight to WZZM that the substance believed to be blood, found in the woods near Sean Michael Phillips' home, was not human. The Mason County Sheriff says tests of the substance from the crime lab also confirm it was not human.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/171057/2/Blood-evidence-in-search-for-Baby-Kate-is-not-human

Thank God.

Thank you for posting that, milou.

No thanks of course! I hope she is found very quick :( she's missing a week now.

I have been trying to be positive, but she is only 4 months old. Unless she is with someone, she cannot be with us anymore. Sorry, I hate to even say it, but I am just so angry about this. Another beautiful little life, endangered by stupid adults, for no reason.

If she had been alive when he had first been arrested, why not just tell them where she was? Would he really sit for a week and allow her to die out in the woods? No, I think he knew it was too late back then, and he is just torturing her mother by staying quiet.

Poor little baby, Caylee and Zahra are watching over you and welcoming you home.

Evidence in search for Baby Kate is not human blood

The family of Katherine Phillips confirmed tonight to WZZM that the substance believed to be blood, found in the woods near Sean Michael Phillips' home, was not human. The Mason County Sheriff says tests of the substance from the crime lab also confirm it was not human. The substance was bird feces. The search will continue Wednesday night.

More: http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/171057/2/Evidence-in-search-for-Baby-Kate-is-not-human-blood

My heart is breaking for this mother. My husband and I are divorcing and he took my 15 year old son for a little more than 2 hours Sunday night. I lived in sheer panic until my son was back in my arms and I at least had the peace of mind of knowing that he would never harm our son he just wanted to hurt and scare me. I can't imagine the not knowing or having it go on as the days add up. Many prayers for this mother.

Above^^This is a good article and has lots of added information that I haven't read yet.

such mixed messages that he he nods that she is alive but says he is afraid of spending the rest of his life in prison and then leaves and cannot talk any more.

Sadly I will be surprised if this one has a happy ending.

Prayers for baby Kate and her family.

This case just breaks my heart. How can this man sit there and not answer any questions about Baby Kate's whereabouts? I don't understand these adults that won't be truthful about their children. Is this something rampant and new that we are seeing emerge in our society? So sad.....

I noticed that one article finally said where the baby's clothes were found. I don't remember which article it was (link was on here) but it said the clothes were in the woods near Sean's parents' house. Why would someone (most likely Sean) discard the baby's clothes in the woods? This case is very strange. If only he would talk.

It is very strange. I keep thinking he gave her away - changed her clothes so she wouldn't be so easily recognizable, and tried to hide the clothes. But if that were the case, I'd have thought he would have realized by now that things will go better for him if he fesses up.

Is he buying time so it will be harder to find whoever has her? Or did he harm her and is hoping they never find any evidence?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back