Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect in Kevin Bacon murder case has long history of mental illness, records show
"Latunski was known to stop taking the medication prescribed to treat his mental health illnesses, according to records from the 66th District and 35th Circuit courts."
"A motion filed Aug. 22 by former wife (name deleted) to suspend Mark Latunski’s parenting time states he was diagnosed with major depression, paranoid schizophrenia and traits of a personality disorder in 2010 and 2012."
I can’t help but shake my head that his husband didn’t try to get him some sort of intervention if he was that bad off. It seems like there is a lot more to unfold yet.

Hello I am new and hope I follow the rules correctly.
I have been reading this thread and news reports, FB etc.
A fact that I know many people in the fetish scene that are pagans or atheist. They actively worship that way.
The two dates, one in Nov. And Dec. were on the eve of a "new moon" and from what I researched that is the prime time for magic , along with sacrifice. This is needed to be able to receive the knowledge of light and wisdom in the future.
Being that we are entering a new era as the 20's decade was approaching. Did he or possibly they use the victim as part of their "religious rituals"?
Just a thought about people I know from the scene.
Thanks, hope this is appropriate?

I can’t help but shake my head that his husband didn’t try to get him some sort of intervention if he was that bad off. It seems like there is a lot more to unfold yet.

It sounds like he did try or at least wanted him to get therapy but commented he couldn't force him to go- which is accurate. It is so hard to predict someone you love and care about could be capable of such a heinous act, even if you are noticing other changes in behavior. Hindsight is 20/20. :-/

I grew up in Swartz Creek and the parking lot consists of a Rite Aid, Family Dollar, new sports grill bar, and a small gym. It’s not a busy part of town. I would be surprised if the parking lot was under surveillance. Plus we are a small town where these kinds of things don’t happen. I definitely do not think we are such a conservative town that the police would purposefully look over things I believe our law-enforcement would want to do everything they could to help get ML off the streets!

I’m local too and it’s the top story on my news. This area is so close to Flint that I believe it will be fully investigated. I also believe in our MSP.

It is my understanding MSP is leading the investigation and were also involved in the November incident. I, too, hope he gets life and I am thinking that is likely to happen. I just think the process is going to be very lengthy...
A fact that I know many people in the fetish scene that are pagans or atheist. They actively worship that way.
The two dates, one in Nov. And Dec. were on the eve of a "new moon" and from what I researched that is the prime time for magic , along with sacrifice. This is needed to be able to receive the knowledge of light and wisdom in the future.
Being that we are entering a new era as the 20's decade was approaching. Did he or possibly they use the victim as part of their "religious rituals"?
Yes my previous client who was in the scene is a pagan and the last appointment I had with her was when she was talking to me and telling me she had sacrificed animals and that I just didn’t get it. After piecing her stories together along with other things I had noticed I decided I didn’t want to work on her at her home ever again. Who was to say I wouldn’t be next. The rituals they become accustomed to along with god knows what substances they are also under scared me enough to stop having her as a client. What you just stated has definitely crossed my mind.

Yes my previous client who was in the scene is a pagan and the last appointment I had with her was when she was talking to me and telling me she had sacrificed animals and that I just didn’t get it. After piecing her stories together along with other things I had noticed I decided I didn’t want to work on her at her home ever again. Who was to say I wouldn’t be next. The rituals they become accustomed to along with god knows what substances they are also under scared me enough to stop having her as a client. What you just stated has definitely crossed my mind.
I don't think we know anything about his religious beliefs but this is an interesting perspective.

OT- Do you really offer home based massages? Are you taking new clients? :)

Last edited:

So I'm Wiccan and trust me a human sacrifice is so far off. No, just no. TV and movies give Pagans and Wicca a very bad portrayal. Most Pagan religions are nature based, including Wicca. A new moon is for starting new things, self reflection, and bringing new things into your life. Please don't turn this into a ritual type killing. It sounds like he was obviously mentally ill and if anything that's the cause.

I think the killer is a mentally MEAN S*B control freak who was medicated on and off because he pretended to be mentally ill and many fell for his manipulation.

Hiding in pain PLAIN sight in side and out side his freakish side tribe.
In family neighborhoods even had a family.

Are we sure he is a chemist?
With his diagnosis in 2012 as per ex wife. Is a company really going to hire him ?
I see some catfishing on his part.

This wolf as he claims himself to be as....... some speculates is a DANGEROUS, smart as a fox Hunter who prey on young men.
His age is 50.
Think about that. 50 years

He is a COLD CALCULATED KILLER
It's about CONTROL

edit to not break TOS

Last edited:
Didn't say I believe he is insane, I just pointed out that his attorney will most likely use this defense. Personally, I think he needs to fry.
Yes. I think this may be his only defense option. And I don't think it'll prevail. I do think he is likely mentally ill but that does not justify his crime nor even have a relation to the crime. Mental illness in general is not equal to insanity by legal terms. MOO

So I'm Wiccan and trust me a human sacrifice is so far off. No, just no. TV and movies give Pagans and Wicca a very bad portrayal. Most Pagan religions are nature based, including Wicca. A new moon is for starting new things, self reflection, and bringing new things into your life. Please don't turn this into a ritual type killing. It sounds like he was obviously mentally ill and if anything that's the cause.
Nobody is doing that and nobody can speak on everyone. There are good witches and bad witches though for every positive there is a negative. He seems like he would believe in science to me. I was speaking on my own personal experience is all. I am in no way biased and was just stating something I experienced. In no way am I saying that was going on in this instance. Again it was just an observation I noticed from an acquaintance I’d had for almost a decade.

Yes. I think this may be his only defense option. And I don't think it'll prevail. I do think he is likely mentally ill but that does not justify his crime nor even have a relation to the crime. Mental illness in general is not equal to insanity by legal terms. MOO
I'm old fashioned and still believe that some people are just plain evil.

Suspect in Kevin Bacon murder case has long history of mental illness, records show
"Latunski was known to stop taking the medication prescribed to treat his mental health illnesses, according to records from the 66th District and 35th Circuit courts."
"A motion filed Aug. 22 by former wife (name deleted) to suspend Mark Latunski’s parenting time states he was diagnosed with major depression, paranoid schizophrenia and traits of a personality disorder in 2010 and 2012."

If this is true, and probably is, then we are dealing with serious mental health issues. Paranoid schizophrenia without drugs is a very serious diagnosis.

So, they may be able to prove that he is not competent to stand trial presently, but, get him back on meds and get him back to competent and away we go.

It's still concerning to me to see these records on file with the courts. There is precedence for his condition/state of mind in previous court dealings. I hate this. It really muddies the waters and ensures that this will drag through the courts for a long time.

Just going to say, schizophrenics still have the ability to know right from wrong and can still plan and have intent. Being schizophrenic does not automatically make one insane.

This will be interesting to see how it works out.

I feel terrible for Kevin's family. This is going to be a horrible ordeal. I'm not sure how well I would cope with all of this.

MOO

Last edited:
This is just such blatant negligence of duty for this Law Enforcement Officer, it disgusts me.

I respect your opinion on the officer’s response, but I wonder if you could expound on precisely how the officer was negligent. How, in your opinion, should he have handled the call differently? (Again, I’m not challenging your opinion but asking for more elaboration on it if you are willing.)

Anyone ever see this article?
Although I had not seen it, after reading the article, it leads me to question whether ML was intentionally targeting overweight men who despite being larger than him were most likely not physically fit enough to outrun him let alone escape. Sorry and it pains me to type it! Ugh

I would imagine that this poor guy might be dealing with a lot of guilt right now.
Exactly! Survivors guilt indeed. Another innocent victim again victimized. If he has to testify he will be further victimized. Such a nightmare! I swear sometimes I hate the world we live in! Maybe there are more victims too. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313