Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer had a choice. Remain on medication. Not commit a brutal murder. It's on him. IMO

If Killer is found not to suffer from the severe mental illness he has been diagnosed with, I would agree, he had the mental faculties, intact decision making processes, and ability to have sound mind and reasoning to take his medication and not eat a set of balls to seed a garden of some sort. Yes, clinically insane people who end of killing someone, who commit a brutal murder are usually taken off the streets for life.

It is sad medical care is mostly for greed and profit, so the gov thought it was a great idea, to close down most large thousand bed insane asylums to cut the federal budget, which has made the process of having a clinically insane family member or partner placed on a 51/50 or 50/50 useless, at times impossible, and there are no longer holds for the medical treatment these patients need on long term care facilities that were known once as insane asylums. They may keep a patient for 1-3 days then a big boot out the door.

Prisons, are their answer to those with mental illness. There is no care to provide needed 'preventative,' care to person diagnosed with severe mental disease. It has become a watch and see if they are weeded out by being vulnerable to predators while on the street, die from drugs and despair on the street, weeded out by freezing to death, disease, or starvation on the streets, eventual suicide, or prison if and when they commit a crime sometime within a span of decades into attempts to cope with a long term debilitating mental illness. This is what our society has chosen for these individuals, yet we treat dogs and animals better when found on the street, by either finding housing, housing temporarily, or being humane by euthanization rather than starvation or succumbing to the elements or predators, which is what many individuals with severe mental health diagnoses end up suffering.

If we had a mental health system in this country that worked, then JA could have had Latunski taken into custody and placed for years long mental medical health care he was in great need of, which would have prevented this mess, and would have prevented this terrible tragedy. IMO.

I've known many people in my life with some type of mental illness ranging from mild depression/anxiety to my cousin who is a paranoid schizophrenic, was married to a narcissist, and the list goes on... but none of them ever murdered anyone. I don't care that Latunski is mentally ill, insane, schizophrenic, whatever, to me he is just the definition of evil and that's it. Plenty of mentally ill people aren't out there hunting for men to viciously murder in their basement. Idk, maybe I'm heartless, but I just have zero empathy for monsters like him!

Yes, there are individuals with no empathy for understanding, caring, or having the patience to not find paranoid schizophrenics as nothing but burdens or coo coo birds/crazies.

They are nothing like cancer patients who are in their right mind. I am not sure if a patient with dementia could expect sympathy/empathy to stay compliant with cancer medications or any medications if a person has your thought processes. Paranoid schizophrenics are more often than not in and out of states to which medication compliance cannot be compared to any other mental illness with stats, nevertheless, comparing a debilitating mental illness of the mind to that of any disease, but perhaps it could be compared to a severe brain tumor, which the patient's mental status will progress to them becoming non compliant or capable of taking their meds without a proper support system.

The worst cases are when it occurs in young children, who usually have one or two parents who had also suffered with the mental disorder. They are pretty sad cases and they develop, milestones, similar to that of kids who are raised in cages with no human interaction, feral children

This is why a huge proportion of paranoid schizophrenics are dumped in the streets and make up a huge percentage of the homeless population. They are the groups who are packed in buses from one state and bused to another state's large metropolitan city and dumped on their streets, to become their problem.

I, personally, would rather have any other mental illness, than that of a paranoid schizophrenic if I had to make a choice. I enjoy being in control of my thoughts and mind.

I do not believe one has to curtail empathy for mental health facts in a case, to remain in favor of pro life sentence for murder, and if found insane and dangerous, then a sentence to life in a proper long term care mental medical asylum.

Imo, people who are egotistical, calculating premeditated organized killers, sound of mind, capable of being their own defense attorneys, (Ted Bundy haven been unfortunately praised as a great attorney by the judge ruling over his case, and that the judge would have liked to work with Ted, had his past been different, all mentioned by the judge over his case, is a giant wtf!) humans like Ted Bundy, Rodney Alcala, Charles Ng are monsters to me. There is no medication or mental health care to cure a psychopath or sociopath.

Crazy is crazy, it does not mean that the person does not need to be in some form of facility for life. Crazy is Charles Manson, however, if Charles Manson also had paranoid schizophrenia on top of his madness, Imo, he would be in a straight jacket for life.

There are crazy people and not all defendants are making up insanity defenses, they are factually insane, imo, regardless if someone else does not like a crazy person's rights in this country to have this defense if they are indeed insane.

I feel insane now from placing my own mind, empathy, and thoughts, toward all parties affected in some cases I have found myself following. It is overwhelming imo.

I have tremendous understanding, care, patience, and empathy for all kinds of people and have demonstrated as much throughout my personal life and my career in the criminal justice and social services systems. And I certainly understand and advocate for the rights of criminal defendants, including those with mental illnesses, in my current occupation. I have dealt with many mentally ill persons who refuse to take their medications or discontinue taking their medications for various reasons. My comments dealt with this particular criminal, and they were based on the particular facts and circumstances in this particular case. I have acknowledged a number of times in my comments that neither I know nor anyone else knows all of the facts and circumstances, and my opinion in this case might change if new or different facts and circumstances come to light.

For now, I will focus my empathy and understanding on the young man who lost his life in such a cruel manner and for his family, who unfortunately will receive few of the same rights, safeguards, services, and privileges their son's killer will receive during his quest to escape responsibility for his actions.

All of the above is based on my belief and opinion. I respect anyone else's right to have different beliefs and opinions than mine.

I am most interested to hear from the other men who got away as to what the arrangements were for the actual hook up. Where they met, who drove etc. etc. I would think LE would know not only from them but perhaps Kevin's phone.

I am most interested to hear from the other men who got away as to what the arrangements were for the actual hook up. Where they met, who drove etc. etc. I would think LE would know not only from them but perhaps Kevin's phone.
Yes, I think the Grindr chat records will answer most of the questions we are pondering here. I hope the other two who got away are cooperative. I think they will be when they understand the gravity of this case and the importance of the information they possess. In a similar case in Tampa, a dozen or so young men came forward and not only cooperated but also testified during the killer’s trial.

I have tremendous understanding, care, patience, and empathy for all kinds of people and have demonstrated as much throughout my personal life and my career in the criminal justice and social services systems. And I certainly understand and advocate for the rights of criminal defendants, including those with mental illnesses, in my current occupation. I have dealt with many mentally ill persons who refuse to take their medications or discontinue taking their medications for various reasons. My comments dealt with this particular criminal, and they were based on the particular facts and circumstances in this particular case. I have acknowledged a number of times in my comments that neither I know nor anyone else knows all of the facts and circumstances, and my opinion in this case might change if new or different facts and circumstances come to light.

For now, I will focus my empathy and understanding on the young man who lost his life in such a cruel manner and for his family, who unfortunately will receive few of the same rights, safeguards, services, and privileges their son's killer will receive during his quest to escape responsibility for his actions.

All of the above is based on my belief and opinion. I respect anyone else's right to have different beliefs and opinions than mine.

Do you respect others views and opinions? Because I feel gaslighted by this post, because I had posted facts about mental illness because many in the masses of populations, have great misunderstandings about it, and many who suffer from mental illness become stigmatized and are also victimized by hate crimes against themselves, a vulnerable population especially when homeless, lit on fire while sleeping. I also have always since reading this case and still encompass great empathy in regards to Kevin, so not sure why you made it a point to assume my position isn't by replying in the manners you have to my posts. Imo I would rather someone shoot me in the temple and let me rip, rather then live in the hellish world of a paranoid schizophrenic, especially after or if I became medicated to understand what atrocity I was in guilt of, of becoming clear and aware I had mutilated a corpse and ate the balls and would forever be seen as a monster or the huge embarrassment and forever be disregarded and coined as being an insane crazy monster. I feel these severely mentally ill individuals will be tortured and spend endless time being the target of imo, the worst of offenders, the calculating mentally sound psychopaths and antisocial killers, who do so with planned great intent who do not suffer from a debilitating lifelong mental illness. Latunski will suffer when he is sent to the general population and some antisocial animals with intact minds, who simply enjoy hurting animals and humans, because it makes them feel intense happiness to inflict injury, these men will unfortunately have fun with a severely incapacitated heavily medicated with good old fashion Phenothiazine, to make a 2/3rds comatose prisoner, vulnerable to rape and torture, if that will make you feel better in the end. Because, this is most likely the outcome for a guy such as Latunski. Too bad, the Ted Bundy's, Scott Peterson's, and Robert Berdella's receive cushion death row lifestyles, protection from general prison population because they are oh so special, not crazies, and receive huge amounts of fanfare letters, attention, validation all because they are clinically sane, imo.

I've known many people in my life with some type of mental illness ranging from mild depression/anxiety to my cousin who is a paranoid schizophrenic, was married to a narcissist, and the list goes on... but none of them ever murdered anyone. I don't care that Latunski is mentally ill, insane, schizophrenic, whatever, to me he is just the definition of evil and that's it. Plenty of mentally ill people aren't out there hunting for men to viciously murder in their basement. Idk, maybe I'm heartless, but I just have zero empathy for monsters like him!

Good to know and good for you.

My empathy still and always will remain for Kevin and his loved one's. We can debate the issue of mental illness, prison system etc. until the end of time. I deep down don't wish any ill will to anyone in Prison, yet I can think it in a moment of horror. Let's not get this thread shut down.

My empathy still and always will remain for Kevin and his loved one's. We can debate the issue of mental illness, prison system etc. until the end of time. I deep down don't wish any ill will to anyone in Prison, yet I can think it in a moment of horror. Let's not get this thread shut down.

Agreed. It’s been an interesting discussion, and I hope it continues as the case develops. I’ll pivot to this: I was very happy to see that Kevin’s parents are going to create a scholarship fund in his honor. I hope it’s a scholarship to hair school. That would help carry on his passion for this art form. :-)

Do you respect others views and opinions? Because I feel gaslighted by this post, because I had posted facts about mental illness because many in the masses of populations, have great misunderstandings about it, and many who suffer from mental illness become stigmatized and are also victimized by hate crimes against themselves, a vulnerable population especially when homeless, lit on fire while sleeping. I also have always since reading this case and still encompass great empathy in regards to Kevin, so not sure why you made it a point to assume my position isn't by replying in the manners you have to my posts. Imo I would rather someone shoot me in the temple and let me rip, rather then live in the hellish world of a paranoid schizophrenic, especially after or if I became medicated to understand what atrocity I was in guilt of, of becoming clear and aware I had mutilated a corpse and ate the balls and would forever be seen as a monster or the huge embarrassment and forever be disregarded and coined as being an insane crazy monster. I feel these severely mentally ill individuals will be tortured and spend endless time being the target of imo, the worst of offenders, the calculating mentally sound psychopaths and antisocial killers, who do so with planned great intent who do not suffer from a debilitating lifelong mental illness. Latunski will suffer when he is sent to the general population and some antisocial animals with intact minds, who simply enjoy hurting animals and humans, because it makes them feel intense happiness to inflict injury, these men will unfortunately have fun with a severely incapacitated heavily medicated with good old fashion Phenothiazine, to make a 2/3rds comatose prisoner, vulnerable to rape and torture, if that will make you feel better in the end. Because, this is most likely the outcome for a guy such as Latunski. Too bad, the Ted Bundy's, Scott Peterson's, and Robert Berdella's receive cushion death row lifestyles, protection from general prison population because they are oh so special, not crazies, and receive huge amounts of fanfare letters, attention, validation all because they are clinically sane, imo.
Respectfully, I think you are taking things far too personally. We all have different life experiences, backgrounds and opinions. There has been zero gaslighting in this forum, IMO.

Keep posting you have a unique perspective to share which is quite thought provoking. :)

Agreed. It’s been an interesting discussion, and I hope it continues as the case develops. I’ll pivot to this: I was very happy to see that Kevin’s parents are going to create a scholarship fund in his honor. I hope it’s a scholarship to hair school. That would help carry on his passion for this art form. :)
I do as well. He seemed like a very talented Stylist. I wonder what he may have pursued taking courses in Psych. Maybe just out of interest.

Good to know and good for you.

Edited to add: I do care because that is our legal system and our citizen rights to a fair trial.

Evil is the definition imo of the 'Clown,' John Wayne Gacy or Dean Corll who would never find fun in BDSM because that is play and it has Masochists, people who enjoy pain. This is their worst nightmare, victims who are seeking out or enjoy pain. They get off targeting unsuspecting prey to pounce on and surprise.

I feel it is extremely unfortunate and dangerous for a paranoid schizophrenic to be apart of a BDSM community, imo, this senseless and preventative tragic loss of life could have been prevented.

I believe there is huge difference in motive and degree of intent between a sound minded killer such as John Wayne Gacy and a paranoid schizophrenic such as Latunski, who seemed to have spiraled fast and furious in mental declination.

He is dangerous off medications, he has taken a life, and should receive life. it would imo be more humane if he is definitively diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic to spend life in a mental health institution for the criminally insane, but we are not afforded this in our country anymore.

Edit to add: Life would be grand imo if a sinister evil man such as John Wayne Gacy answered that grndr profile of an unmedicated Latunski. I may pay a great sum to be a fly on the wall for that justice served well to Mr. Gacy.

Last edited:
I saw some photos of women whose hair he colored, and they looked quite amazing. So vibrant and creative! And if I’m not mistaken, he recently had colored his Mom’s hair. I’m sure she would rather that color would never grow out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member