Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi welcome. What are your thoughts about the room being hidden that he was found in? That to me is a deliberate creation in order to hide from people things that he didn't want know about in his life. He and his husband were so open about their BDSM lifestyle on FaceBook. Why not just have certain toys, etc. set up in the basement and only let people that are into that lifestyle down in the basement and keep it locked. But why an actual secret room?

Maybe that was part of the thrill for him, part of the kink? Secret room for him to feel in total control of not only the person/s he took there, but also of everyone else in society unaware of his special dungeon...the secrecy of the room made him feel total control and dominance. Just a thought, imo.

Police: Mark David Latunski couldn't be charged after 2 men ran away from him
"But the Nov. 25 incident wasn't the first time neighbors saw a half-naked man running from Latunski's home. Michigan State Police can't discuss specifics, but a man in his 40s from New York had a similar interaction with Latunski on Oct. 10.

He also called 911, but refused to file a police report or make criminal allegations."

"But the Nov. 25 incident wasn't the first time neighbors saw a half-naked man running from Latunski's home. Michigan State Police can't discuss specifics, but a man in his 40s from New York had a similar interaction with Latunski on Oct. 10.

He also called 911, but refused to file a police report or make criminal allegations."

I'm sorry, people don't run away screaming if they are not scared and are not withdrawing their consent. "No" means "NO".

Public defender addresses accused killer Mark Latunski's mental health history

"Corwin says Latunski believes “he is a noble person from the Thomas Clan of Wales.”

Documents also show Latunski has had at least four mental health commitments ordered by two different judges."

Much more at link.
It seems like every time he gets in trouble, he cries "I'M INSANE! I'M INCOMPETENT!" He thinks he is a noble person from wherever. I think he is a person who is facing life in prison for killing an innocent and unsuspecting human being and who thinks an insanity defense might help him weasel out of the punishment he richly deserves.

Messages on Kevin Bacon’s phone lead police to Latunski's house

"Clayton Township Police received information from the Grindr app on Bacon's phone, which was recovered in his vehicle, that showed he had been having a conversation with 50-year-old Latunski, Kaiser said.

Police uncovered some of the messages between Latunski and Bacon, which led them to Latunski's home in Bennington Township during the early morning hours of Dec. 28.

SNIPPED

While police were checking the basement they found a hidden room, Kaiser said."

I keep going back to this picture of the basement remodeling going on in April 2019 ...
Olykos Kai Lukas

So, there were two additional incidents involving the monster. I know there had been some mention but this is the first day I recall seeing. His behavior was escalating. At the same time he was doing these things to his victims he was also still in contact with his ex who was not seeing anything that would clue him in. In earlier sm posts with the ex and about the ex, the impression I got was that the monster wanted more sex (concern that supplements were poisoning his partner) and he was seeking partners.

I am surprised that this was not the first place police was visited after they found Kevin's car and knew about his dating app connection/date.

I support both of the men in not pursuing charges for whatever reason they choose. I am a firm believer that a person who survives an attack should make a determination as to what would give them peace---and for each survivor the decision may be different and counter to what others might want. AND, I feel so sad that Kevin didn't have a chance to run and that no one could warn him (or anyone else for that matter) to stay away from this man.

I do know that the dating app that Kevin used does have a community guideline that the app owner can ban a person/remove their account if their guidelines are not adhered to. I wonder if the two first survivors of this monster reported him and the situation they encountered.

2 previous people who escaped. This just blows me away. It is Dahmer-esque. I am so sorry that Kevin didn't know what he was getting into when he left his home on Christmas Eve.

Bravo, I seem to recall that Kevin’s roommate said that Kevin told her she was meeting a guy in or from Swartz Creek. Yet the killer lived in Morrice. That makes me think they met up at the store in Swartz Creek and then Kevin left his car there and went to Morrice with the killer. Does that make sense? (I’m sure LE probably already knows the answer to this mystery based on the Grindr chats or interviews with the killer.)
Given that Kevin & JA were both well known local hair stylists, do we think that could be a possible connection? Did JA & Kevin know each other?

Given that Kevin & JA were both well known local hair stylists, do we think that could be a possible connection? Did JA & Kevin know each other?

I am not sure. But, I do think that this monster would have been able to "connect" regarding hair styling given his ex was in the business. I wonder if the monster had shared is FB page as it would have shown him to be in a relationship, happy as well as into the BDSM.

I keep going back to this picture of the basement remodeling going on in April 2019 ...
Olykos Kai Lukas
Same.
The first thing that came to mind was how brazen he is. Followed by how proud he is. And narcissistic. And cunning. And flippant. And ostentatious. I could go on & on. *eyeroll*
When I read that he has some unbeknownst personality disorder, I immediately thought of Histrionic. Followed quickly by BPD. But after seeing all of his pics on SM & reading various things that he wrote, methinks Narcissistic PD takes the cake. Unless it’s possible to have more than one PD. Then my opinion would change. JM2C. JMO. MOO.

Last edited:
Olykos Kai Lukas
I wish that I would have never seen the basement. It’s like I have a permanent visual of Kevin hanging there. The visual in graphic detail.

This is something that I HATE about being autistic. Once something has imprinted in my mind, I cannot let it go. It replays over & over. And/or the thing (picture, word, memory, visual, etc...) just sits in the forefront of my mind. And this mostly only happens when this *thing* has some kind of bad connotation.

Kevin, I am so sorry that this has happened to you. You were very loved & cherished. Your goodness, your friendship & your kindness will be deeply missed.

I knew there would be more. I just knew it. I think there are more to come. MOO

The animal was diagnosed with "Borderline Personality Disorder", but it looks as if reporters managed to use "traits of a personality disorder". Substantial differences. BPD is the border between reality and Hell. Unmedicated, the highs of self-esteem are intense, the lows debilitating. The mania can cause violent outbursts with more strength than normal. He built a room, stopped taking his meds, lured and slaughtered an innocent man. That's not an impulse gone awry.

Bipolar/ Manic depression is treated with medications and is associated with varying levels of Mania.
Unmedicated, the highs of self-esteem are intense, the lows debilitating. The mania can cause violent outbursts with more strength than normal.

Mania is associated with Manic Depression and Categorized as Bipolar 1 and Bipolar 2. Mania can then be divided into hypomania and hypermania.

Every person has a personality that has varying characteristics, and if one person tends to have more markers present under a certain category of personality types it is coined a disorder, when it interrupts a person's interpersonal relationships.

Personality disorders are more often than not, by itself or in comparison to any other diagnosis, commonly misdiagnosed, because there are no cures or medications to treat one's personality to understand and compare if one is truly one or the other. Much of the diagnosis is based on guesswork.

One of the most severe and disabling of psychiatric illness is paranoid schizophrenia.

I could not imagine a person's state of being if they suffer from Bipolar 1 with Hypermania/Hypermanic states while subsequently being afflicted with Paranoid Schizophrenia. The 2 are difficult enough for one person to manage alone, but together would clearly drive one to a point of insanity, imo.

Last edited:
It seems like every time he gets in trouble, he cries "I'M INSANE! I'M INCOMPETENT!" He thinks he is a noble person from wherever. I think he is a person who is facing life in prison for killing an innocent and unsuspecting human being and who thinks an insanity defense might help him weasel out of the punishment he richly deserves.

So, I think he would have been more successful if instead of arguing he’s a noble person from Wales, or making up the Edgar persona, he stuck with the two he already has: Mark, the professional chemist, and “The Wolf” (Olykos).
The Wolf clearly had a more complex history, perhaps the chase is part of the game for him? Kevin was a bigger guy, maybe that’s why he couldn’t get away and was stabbed in the back...

not quite sure where I’m going with this, but I feel if he just told the police he’s not Mark, he’s a wolf who needs to hunt and kill and eat it’s prey, it would have been a better defense than this noble person who never made an appearance until The Wolf was caught...
imho

There may be many who had an unpleasant experience with killer who will not come forward. Those who keep their lifestyle secret. IMO

I hope the police release a statement for those individuals. A line they can contact where they can give info but with the promise their lifestyle wont become public. Then the flood gates may open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay