MI MI - Kevin Graves, 28, Electric Forest Music Festival, Rothbury, 1 Jul 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just saw a Danelle Hallan video on this case, and although the girlfriend was acting suspiciously (according to the info in the video; I'm not sure about Danelle's sources), I think the likely thing that happened is what Kevin's acquaintance said above. I think he "prepped" for drugs, stopped taking his meds, and went into psychosis. As to what happened after him running away, I'm not sure, but I imagine you can live for years on the streets without any proper documentation. I can only hope he's still alive and he can get back to his family soon.

According to MLive, up to 50,000 people attend Electric Forest Music Festival each year. The "multi-genre" festival is held at the 2,000-acre Double JJ Resort.

On the fifth anniversary of his disappearance, Kevin's family put a missing persons billboard near the festival entrance hoping it would garner new leads about his disappearance, MLive reported. The outlet also reported that ground and water searches were previously conducted to no avail.

“You wake up in the morning thinking about him,” Kevin's father, Gary Graves, told WOOD-TV. “You go to bed thinking about him. I dream about him.”

Through the years, Kevin's loved ones have continuously posted updates on the Help Us Find Kevin Graves Facebook page, which has nearly 8,000 followers.

"I don’t think I met anybody who didn’t like Kevin, he was big-hearted," Kevin's mother, Kathy Graves, told MLive.

A $10,000 reward is being offered for any information leading to his location.

"We haven’t given up and we won’t give up until we have an answer,” Gary told MLive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fades810
Back