MI MI - Kristen Terrian, 39, Gulliver 2 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
The MSP says investigators are requesting assistance from the public for any information in locating 39-year-old Kristen Terrian of Gulliver.

Terrian was last seen at approximately 5:30 a.m. on Friday on Michibay Beach near the Manistique Township Park. Terrian is described as white, 5’3”, 100 lbs., with brown hair. Terrian was last seen wearing light blue jeans, a dark green long-sleeve shirt with no shoes.

No photo was provided with the press release.

I can't be 100% sure this is the missing woman without a booking photo but the age and full name is the same. 7 years ago, so she might have lived in another state at the time. News of Record, Friday, Jan. 27, 2017

Multiple cases in that county, a couple of which match the news article events above.

Although the missing persons records don't show the middle name as "jean" like the arrestee, if you search the obituaries in her hometown area, you will find one in 2022 where she is listed with her full name as surviving kin.

Just a possibility for others to look at here. I just got home from a shift that started last night so didn't have time to follow up further.

UPDATE:
Manistique Public Safety Department is partnering with other county law enforcement agencies in the search. In a Facebook post Sunday, the department said a scheduled search had been canceled due to “changing aspects of the investigation.” The post also says new information is still welcome, but no assistance is needed.

On Sunday, Manistique Public Safety called off a search scheduled for the beach and township park area. Janisse said authorities received a tip and relocated search teams to a different location. TV6 asked for the new search site, but Janisse said the information is not being released yet.

-….

Janisse also said the MSP does have a recent photo of Terrian it is using in the search but is not releasing it to the public because there is a minor in the photo. TV6 is in conversations with the family for an updated photo and will post it when permission is received.

Just blur the minor out? I'm confused about the picture...seems weird. I also wonder if 530am with no shoes is ending the night or starting the day. It's really lacking good initial info - sounds like LE knows enough that they think they have a good lead, but then they relocate search teams.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back