Found Deceased MI - Lily Camara, 28, did not show up for an event, Ferndale, Oakland Co., 2 Jul 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
very good image IMO in the post BDE linked above^. Someone knows this guy. Just a matter of time.

Police released a surveillance video of a man they say is a person of interest in the case and may have information pertaining to the homicide. The man was last seen driving the victim's black 2017 Ford Edge.

The video shows the man walking into a gas station wearing a blue t-shirt, dark pants and a light colored bucket hat. Police describe the man as a black male with medium brown complexion.

Anyone who recognizes the man or knows of his whereabouts, or otherwise has any information pertaining to the homicide and arson is asked to please call the Detroit Police Department’s Homicide Unit at 313-596-2260 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK UP.

Keeping in mind the man in the video could be innocent of Lily's murder. I'm very happy to hear they at least found her car, and at a minimum the man may potentially be able to connect back to the person who did murder her.

Tick-Tock!!!!

Keeping in mind the man in the video could be innocent of Lily's murder. I'm very happy to hear they at least found her car, and at a minimum the man may potentially be able to connect back to the person who did murder her.

Tick-Tock!!!!

Did they find her car?
I agree POI for sure. Good quality cctv footage.
Would they put BOLO out?
I missed where they found her car.
Only read where he the POI was last seen with it.
I wonder if fingerprints and DNA can be lifted from her car.

The body of Lily Camara, a mother of two, was discovered July 3 by Detroit firefighters responding to a fire in a vacant house in the 14000 block of Young Street on Detroit's east side. Police said the body was burned beyond recognization, but it was later identified as Camara.

The surveillance video shows a black man with a medium complexion wearing a blue shirt, dark pants and a hat walking into a gas station/convenience store where he goes to the counter. Police are asking anyone who recognizes the man to contact them.
Police release video showing person of interest in killing of Ferndale mom

The information in the article dated July 9th, I didn't think Lily was found burned beyond recognition. Did I read it wrong? I read that news story as LE found Lily's body and needed an autopsy to confirm her cause of death. And also on that same day, another white female in her 20's was found badly burned in a vacant house located on that same street. I did not think Lily was found badly burned. Dam!

"The body of a 28-year-old Ferndale woman was found inside a vacant house on Young Street on Detroit's east side two days after she'd been reported missing, a Wayne County Medical Examiner's spokeswoman confirmed Tuesday.

The grisly discovery came on Sunday — the same day Detroit police say firefighters found the badly-burned body of a white female in her early 20s inside a vacant house, also on Young Street. A Detroit police spokeswoman said Tuesday she couldn't confirm the identity of the woman's body.

On Sunday, Ferndale police said in a press release that Camara's body had been found, and that investigators thought she was a possible homicide victim."

Ferndale woman's body was found in vacant Detroit house

69648286_2967577829925838_5715393696107593728_n.jpg

Last edited:
Someone has started this page Dead But Not Gone
But the facts in the opening post are wrong? Not shot in her car?
Didn't she have a son as well? Only her daughter is mentioned on the new account. It looks like that account was made by the person who controls her Lily LockedUp Claire page, where it is also mentioned that she was shot (but not where). Did the police reveal COD in her case?

You'd think that those who experienced a similar loss would be interested in helping the police. Race shouldn't matter either. The comments on her Dead But Not Gone page aren't encouraging.

You'd think that those who experienced a similar loss would be interested in helping the police. Race shouldn't matter either. The comments on her Dead But Not Gone page aren't encouraging.
RBBM
Wow, they are not encouraging at all! I was glad to see her FB pages asking for help, but I clearly live a sheltered life because I do not understand the mindset of many of those commenters. :(

He looks easily identifiable with his walk and look in general.
Judging by some posts on that page I think quite a few people know who he is.
I hope the police are monitoring those people and their friends but not holding my breath...
imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71
Back