MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

did you guys see the "comments" on this story.....there are a lot of locals talking and some even work at the jail. Very telling stuff about this guy Kennedy

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/sto...g-Girl/T-Nl3_Fzuk6vxLWpk26NOQ.cspx?p=Comments

trisha198029 - 7:38 PM 1 Vote Report User Kennedy has a son and a ex wife in ohio his tether does not allow him to go out of the area so in order to see his son he had to have someone pick him up for him. but, the cops have yet to find this out he is also married now to a woman in detroit beach she is a felon also and they should not be married there are many sides of kennedy people do not know about also if he went fishing where did he fish did they check those area? did they ever think to check the areas that most people go to that are suppost to be private like off levin rd. behind the prison there on dunbar just north of lsplesianse rd? thats just a stones throw from that motel 7. also has anyone ever seen inside the rooms there? its possible its blood its also highly possible its blood from 10 years ago that place is never clean i mean don't get me wrong yes i think he had someothing to do with it, i just think the police are not that smart to look in other areas.

did I read the grandmother has legal custody and the mother just moved back into the home a few months ago?

did I read the grandmother has legal custody and the mother just moved back into the home a few months ago?

Yes, she moved back in Jan. after a couple of years in jail for breaking and entering.
The clerk/owner at Motel 7 said his mother paid the rent ????

Yep, mommy pays I guess to keep him out of her house.
The grandmother is actually responsible for the child if she has custody.
And no death penalty in michigan.

Sorry but I say waterboard THAT guy and find out where she is. Then we'll know if it works.

and this woman ( mother) is pregnant again? and by who??? the SO???
give us a break! MI needs to bring back DP.........or every murderer will run there!

NEVEAH..........heaven spelled backwards.........just read that!

Ok, I think I need to call into work until this is over, I just got done reading posts here. I guess I'm confused about a missing boy and when and where did he come from. My oldest brother was a police officer in Monroe when I was young and my father worked for several families in the area that were very high ranking, so you have to understand how Monroe LE works to get why something are not being released and some thing may be leaked out on purpose. I worked with CPS and the court system for a few years before moving, and the court system and LE don't play around. I do have to say if mother is found not to be involved, and if she signed off her rights to grandma or if her rights were never term, she would be allowed to keep the baby. I also hate to say that if GK is not involved and is the father he can live happly ever after with mom and baby, he did not molest his own child, I deal with families all the time who the father is a sex off and still lives with children and has visitiation along with them. I know this is hard to believe, because it makes me sick. I have several emails to check hopefully, it's info from Monroe. I'll post anything I hear.

Oh, yes I did swim in the same quarry when I was little however my older brothers and sisters took me there, so I'm not as old as some of you that sneaked on your own(Joking).

New Updated Article:

Persons of Interest Identified in Abduction of Michigan Girl
Updated: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 8:46 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 8:46 PM EDT
<snipped>
Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield said during a news conference Wednesday morning persons of interest were identified, but the investigation and the search are ongoing.

No other information about the persons of interest was immediately available.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...tified_in_Abduction_of_Michigan_Girl_27570007

:angel:

wow... what disturbing news! in this link they said in the afidavit there are child witness statements of what happened to Neveah that day (they wouldn't read them)

New Updated Article:

Persons of Interest Identified in Abduction of Michigan Girl
Updated: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 8:46 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 8:46 PM EDT
<snipped>
Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield said during a news conference Wednesday morning persons of interest were identified, but the investigation and the search are ongoing.

No other information about the persons of interest was immediately available.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...tified_in_Abduction_of_Michigan_Girl_27570007

:angel:
they keep saying "persons" and I am thinking that house where they found Kennedy's van with the fishing weights and bloody multi tool could possibly be the connection/person who helped him dump her somewhere moo

Playmate interviews

Two children, a boy and a girl, believed to be playing with Nevaeh on Sunday were questioned. Below are just a couple details of that interview.

According to details in the search warrant, the girl reported seeing Neveah go into the woods to meet "Daddy George."

The boy said Nevaeh was kidnapped by a "bad man" and that the bad man stabbed her in the stomach. A forensic interviewer said the boy was unable to convey that he actually witnessed the events. It is possible this could be due to trauma.

snipped from the link you posted, Scarlett.... So sad!!

According to details in the search warrant, the girl reported seeing Neveah go into the woods to meet "Daddy George."

From Scarletts link

http://www.wtol.com/global/story.asp?s=10434386

Playmate interviews

Two children, a boy and a girl, believed to be playing with Nevaeh on Sunday were questioned. Below are just a couple details of that interview.

The boy said Nevaeh was kidnapped by a "bad man" and that the bad man stabbed her in the stomach. A forensic interviewer said the boy was unable to convey that he actually witnessed the events. It is possible this could be due to trauma.

That's right...here I've been referring to him as Kennedy...his last name...duh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member