MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom of infomation act, that's why info took so long to get, it takes about 24 to 48 hrs to get the stuff. I know you fill have to fill out a request for info you want. You can get divorce records, ppo, etc...

So now im wondering this,If the child that nevaeh told the LE that she went into the woods with Daddy George Wouldn't you think that she ran in the house and told mom that also? I really doubt that she said she was playing in the street.A child would come more telling someone they knew what happen before telling a stranger like LE.Thats why mom called him first is to check the childs story!!! SickO

BINGO! bold is mine.... If those kids saw it.... and the kids came to her door... than that stinking mother KNEW IT WAS HIM. It is not possible to find a word to describe how livid I am right now! I wouldn't be surprised if she helped him cover the dammmm thing up~!!!!:behindbar:furious::behindbar

I'm so upset over what they discovered in his hotel/motel home. Little Neveah didn't stand a chance against him. It's a parent's worst nightmare and IMO mom knew from the get go who did this. Hope I'm wrong, her little body hasn't been found yet, but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out who would most likely harm this little girl.

Sorry, but I'm very upset about the possible brutal nature of this crime. We'll all wait for confirmation on the bloody knife.

if he stabbed and grabbed her in front of other children that is HIGHLY DISTURBING! He came unglued! If the girl in those pictures isn't Neveah I hope LE is trying to find out who she is and if there are any other children missing in the entire States of Ohio and Michigan!

What really burns me is the "mother" probably gave the pervert the childs pictures.

Mom won't tell who father is, I heard she will not state who it is. I think she looks further that 4 months along.

Does anyone know or have they done a RSP search on that motel the perp was living in? I would like to know if this is one of those motels that seems to house a bunch of RSP's. For some reason they seem to stick together. We had a motel the town over from me and it was full of them, til the town got wise to what was happening and made the city have them removed because it was too close to a school and a park. Just curious why know one saw him take her in there if that was the case?

What really burns me is the "mother" probably gave the pervert the childs pictures.
Yea i wouldnt doubt that either.I have a friend who date a RO and when they broke up she found out he had pictures of her daughters in the bathtub.Like she was suppose to be shocked that he would do that.

motel 7 I bet its a place for ex cons, you know a place to live during their transition back into the real world.

I am just soooo angry right now. How come these SO's ever get out? They cannot be rehab'd, so why let them out?? If this sick MF did kill Nevaeh, I want him executed immediately. I know DP is controversial, but it IS a deterrent, and guess what, he'd never be able to do this again. And with our budget problems and cutting of the police forces, letting prisoners out of jail, they need to reinstate the DP immediately and enforce sentences immediately. I am SICK, SICK of this!!! This kind of human scum does not deserve to walk the earth. First Sandra, now this. I am broken hearted. We need our Country back. The innocents have become the victims of our government, and the perps are the protected parties. They have more rights than you or I.

Sorry for the rant.. I am sick of this.

I am just soooo angry right now. How come these SO's ever get out? They cannot be rehab'd, so why let them out?? If this sick MF did kill Nevaeh, I want him executed immediately. I know DP is controversial, but it IS a deterrent, and guess what, he'd never be able to do this again. And with our budget problems and cutting of the police forces, letting prisoners out of jail, they need to reinstate the DP immediately and enforce sentences immediately. I am SICK, SICK of this!!! This kind of human scum does not deserve to walk the earth. First Sandra, now this. I am broken hearted. We need our Country back. The innocents have become the victims of our government, and the perps are the protected parties. They have more rights than you or I.

Sorry for the rant.. I am sick of this.

:clap::clap::clap:

I am beginning to believe our young women do not know what a sex offender is and/or how to detect one.
Should be a required class in highschool.

Some of the problems thats in this world would stop if and when people commit these sick crimes if they would put them away for life but look at this sick perv hes did it once and now maybe even killed this baby.DO SOMETHING WITH SICK PEOPLE<THERE KILLING INNOCENT BABIES

motel 7 I bet its a place for ex cons, you know a place to live during their transition back into the real world.

Hi BB, In the last link with the comment section where a poster works at the jail, another's wife works in the kitchen there, I read Motel7 is a place for parolee's like you say.

I also read there last night they found Nevaeh's t shirt by the quarry close to that motel. NOT CONFIRMED

Scandi, why do you think he held onto the fishing tool and bloody shorts and towel?

The motel had 3 rso living their, I hope that's counting Kennedy and I heard his brother was staying with him, but I have not heard what his name is, I would love to know, so we could research him. The motel has always been a place for low life people, and alot of people released from jail. On the news it stated a women (mother) I think paid his rent every week.

Mom won't tell who father is, I heard she will not state who it is. I think she looks further that 4 months along.

Hi ya Tunker ;}

I could have sworn I saw a clip on HLN or FOX today that had a man interviewed saying he was her father. He looked like a construction worker or laborer and wore his baseball hat sideways. I saw that clip twice BTW.

You know, there are several cases right now that somewhat mirror each other so it gets a bit confusing reading about one case to the next. ;}

Does it seem like there is a rash of these cases involving little children right now? I'm trying to figure out why. ;}

Scandi, sorry to confuse everyone, I was answering about the baby mom is preg with now. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel