MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rso's are locked up for a time in prison with only their daydreams for company. with nothing to do all day, guess what they are thinking about? getting a job and going straight, no way. Doing nothing is probably the worse thing in the world for these guys. Prisoners need to be made to work so they don't have time to think.

I also found out where the house is that they found his Kennedy van at is. It on Monroe street across from car dealer. I believe there are 3 small houses right next to each other, and I remember very strange people living in them years ago. I have no clue who lives there now, but trying to get info.

Scandi, why do you think he held onto the fishing tool and bloody shorts and towel?

Great question BB. Hmmmm

* We have read he is not very bright to start with.
* If he were under the influence of something he might not have noticed the blood.
* Didn't they take him into custody right away for questioning? When I watched that video where the reporter mentioned all the things in evidence LE took, even to hairs and fibers in the bathroom I had a distinct vision he is sitting in the slammer saying to himself - Geesh, I forgot to clean the bathroom! He might have thought he could clean it later and had no idea they would wisk him away as quick as they did. IMO
* With the tool and weights with human blood on them, he must have thought no one would ever look in that old toolbox and maybe didn't think there was any blood left on that tool - thought he'd wiped it off.
* If the T shirt by the quarry is true maybe he didn't notice it drop if he was carrying a bunch of stuff.

I think he is a real sloppy guy who isn't too worried about going back to jail. He has had such light sentences, violated parole 6x in the last year - back in the slammer each time for a bit. Simply Amazing!

It's so good to see you still Sleuthin' away here BB after all the years, eh? :blowkiss:

11:00 Local News

Kennedy Parole Records

Some Notes from them:

Kennedy constant management problem, defiant behavior...had relationship with other woman (one specifically had a female child 4 years old)
anger mgt issues, assaultive to women, threatening behavior
AND THEY STILL LET HIM OUT!!!!!!!!

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19584131/index.html

They haven't mentioned what kind of drugs they found.

yep, still hanging around here. I can't wait until I finally retire so i can start campaigning for stronger laws against these slime balls. I intend to spend my senior years well, later on senior years fighting for protection for these kids.

Scandi, sorry to confuse everyone, I was answering about the baby mom is preg with now. sorry

No problem Tunker. :blowkiss: Good to know tho I haven't lost it yet. Just have felt ill all afternoon reading the comments after those articles. xox

If this SCUM bag is involved in this, I think that every single one of those people on the parole board should be fired immediately. I am disgusted at those parole papers and comments!!
:furious: :furious:

This is really a hard one for me because I have 3 granddaughter basically in the same situation as Nevaeh was in. They are with their mother who is extremely manipulative, extremely irresponsible drunk and meth addict. She constantly has a trail of men and women in her bed and since my son passed away the girl's have called more than a dozen men "Daddy." It has been confirmed through a crimes against children investigator that they have been molested (sexualized) but the County Attorney can't go forward with prosecution because there are just too many possible suspects.
We've spent around $10,000 so far and all it's gotten us is two weeks with the children during the Summer...Believe me when I tell you that a million calls to CPS has done no good and probably would not have helped little Nevaeh either. Our poor babies...our poor, poor babies being entrusted to women who call themselves "Mothers" when these women aren't even responsible enough to care for themselves, let alone children! :puke:
Sorry for the rant.

momtective, I'm sorry for your agonizing situation with your grandbabies. I remember reading once before something you shared regarding it. Outrageous - too many suspects to go forward. LAZY. What state/local entity do we have to thank for turning a blind eye to allowing a meth addict to retain custody of three minors??

The Rso's are locked up for a time in prison with only their daydreams for company. with nothing to do all day, guess what they are thinking about? getting a job and going straight, no way. Doing nothing is probably the worse thing in the world for these guys. Prisoners need to be made to work so they don't have time to think.

You are so right IMO BB, I think they lay on their bunk and fantasize about what they are going to do to their next victim. SO SICK

You are so right IMO BB, I think they lay on their bunk and fantasize about what they are going to do to their next victim. SO SICK
I think its the same for all of them behind bars. Dreaming of the day their thoughts can become a reality whether is rape, robbery or gang revenge. Prisoners need to be put to work.

Freedom of infomation act, that's why info took so long to get, it takes about 24 to 48 hrs to get the stuff. I know you fill have to fill out a request for info you want. You can get divorce records, ppo, etc...

Freedom of Information Act would provide that quickly the statements of two very small minor children regarding an ongoing investigation?? ACK!!!

But we wouldn't want to make them work.. they might get a blister, or carpal tunnel, and that would violate their civil rights.... pooor babies.:furious:

Did anyone read the Parole Records I posted on the last page????????

ETA: My apologies, I'm too LIVID right now. Have a great night, everyone.

Did anyone read the Parole Records I posted on the last page????????

ETA: My apologies, I'm too LIVID right now. Have a great night, everyone.

I guess there should be a job opening for a parole mtg here soon, by the sounds of the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel