MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if that alibi comes from mom & ? Didn't someone report he has a brother who sometimes comes to the motel?

It now appears that it he might not be involved with the girl's abduction. In fact, two other people who were considered persons of interest in the case have been cleared.
"We're back to square one," the source said.

snipped from the above link.....

I'm off to bed, my head is going to bust by all this. I pray when I check in the morning she will be safe and sound with her grandma. Oh yea Kennedy also wakes up to his cell mate finishing the sex change operation that everyone has requested for him.

And... an alibi in this does not negate what he is and breaking rules and it doesn't change the fact that people in positions made bad choices in letting this guy out.

I want to see DNA, since even his own porole officer won't testify against him, maybe the alibi people are family and friends. Mother stated she called Kennedy to come help search for her daughter and he was there in 15 to 20 min. I also wonder how did he get there since his van was parked at a house on Monroe st.

goodnight Tunker! I am off to bed too... after this alibi piece my head is about to explode as well. If this "source" is right and they are back to square one...well that is just too much to wrap the old mind around right now...

You all are a great bunch and I send a big nurse hug to everyone!!!

Okay square #1
kennedy's people passed l.d. tests.

Did we read the child's mother failed hers?

((really I am off to bed in a minute))

<modsnip - term not allowed here> and felon~mom both flunked. allegedly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay square #1
kennedy's people passed l.d. tests.

Did we read the child's mother failed hers?

Sources say she failed parts of it, but the mom is saying that Navaeh's biological father is just making that up to make her look bad. She says she didn't fail. As far as I know, LE hasn't commented.

goodnight Tunker! I am off to bed too... after this alibi piece my head is about to explode as well. If this "source" is right and they are back to square one...well that is just too much to wrap the old mind around right now...

You all are a great bunch and I send a big nurse hug to everyone!!!

Hugs right back nurse!

This "we're hot, we're hot... no we're ice cold" stuff ..... ugh!

Sources say she failed parts of it, but the mom is saying that Navaeh's biological father is just making that up to make her look bad. She says she didn't fail. As far as I know, LE hasn't commented.

Kinda like asking if 'this makes my butt look big'.... uh, what makes this woman look bad is nothing the child's father is saying... what makes her look bad is she's a felon associating with another felon SO... and her child is missing.

It said he had an alibi, from 4-7... she was reported missing I beleive at 8:15 that is PLENTY of time to do whatever it was he did,,, Just sayin.

What about his knife and the motel room? Ok so he had an alibi for himself.... maybe he sold her to another sicko in his room for an hour or so? Ever see that horrendous movie, Gardens of the Night? A quick, sickly education into how these scum operate... Sick, sick, sick, sick....:bang:

6 parole violations... definitely not an upstanding parolie. I think he is definitely involved somehow, and mommie as well. I hope they all ROT.

Waterboarding, anyone?

sorry... had to say it. Kennedy would be the perfect subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop