MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. The mother said another girl was staying with her, and came in and told the mother that Nevaeh was "riding her scooter in the road." The mother said she "got up" and went outside and found the scooter. No Nevaeh.

"Got up" gives me an "ick" feeling. WTH? Was she sleeping?
Nancy just played that part of her interview. I was thinking she was sitting in the apartment, but who knows. I don't believe she doesn't know what happened, although I don't think she actually killed her. MOO

Didn't they up the reward money today? Now a tip..hmm

Perhaps it's just a result of information garnered from the SO who is being held for Parole Violation ...... sweating his A$$!?!

yes, is there a link? cement doesn't make sense

There are links in posts above you and below. The same thing happened near my neighborhood a few years back. A guy snatched a little boy of the street and they found his body in pieces in cement blocks.

Sorry in advance, Mods..Please remove this if necessary.

I am soooooooooo PIZZED off right now, I could spit nails! As I am typing through my flowing tears for this angel, I can't supress the rage I am feeling at this so called "mother"...I really wish I didn't live so close to there right now, because I would LOVE to give her a piece of my mind!
She should be charged right along side WHOEVER did this to that sweet angel!
What in the HELL is happening to our children? Our precious gifts from God, just used and tossed away like garbage!!???

DAMN! I just got on..but it's her isn't it?
Speed reading to catch up...damn!

NG - "Whoever did this better run and hide; hell hath no fury"

Me: They can try to run and hide all they want but they're gonna get caught! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

A comment on MonroeNews.com:

"I am beyond words, My heart for the family. My fist for the Monster."

Nancy Grace...just in

found by a father & son fishing. They saw a cement block, smelled terrible odor, went over to it and could see body in block???-father chipped it some and saw skin tissue. Called LE

INBELIEVABLE!!!! someone went through the trouble of encsing her in cement.

PRAYERS FOR NEVEAH

Cement takes quite a while to set up. Someone was holding her somewhere, either alive or dead, for at least a few days after she disappeared. That would seem to rule out the two RSO's that were first arrested, as they were in jail.

Hi Poppy, I bet with all the searching LE has done, when they saw the concrete they knew immediately who did this to this child. They will remember cement dust, drips of concrete on a floor, etc. It also could be this is the crime scene, but that means the concrete would have had to have been poured on site. Doubtful. xoxoxox Just thinkin ;}

Why?? Why does this happen to our little ones?? RIP Baby girl , and may justice be swift

Brings to mind something I read on a headstone this past weekend:

"Death came like a winter wind and stole away our choicest flower"

If at 11am. i wonder why we are just now hearing it and i can't help but to wonder about the reward being upped today and then a tip and now the body...kinda odd.

RIP sweet baby

RAISINVILLE TOWNSHIP -- A body found today at the River Raisin in Raisinville Township has been confirmed as the missing 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan of Monroe.

Police officers have spoken to the family, and a relative has confirmed to The Monroe Evening News that the child found was Nevaeh.

"That baby was innocent," her grandmother, Sherry Buchanan, said. "I want capital punishment."
http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090604/NEWS01/906049994

No capital punishment here in Michigan

I pray to God, the cement helped preserve her so that no evidence is lost.

I don't think the mother harmed Nevaeh. She missed the question about whether she was dating Kennedy when she took the polygraph. I don't think she could have passed the questions about harming Nevaeh if she was lying.

Has it been confirmed that she only missed one question? I thought this was her statement to Neveah's father. If the mom is the only one that said this, I don't really think I believe a word she says.

Nancy just played that part of her interview. I was thinking she was sitting in the apartment, but who knows. I don't believe she doesn't know what happened, although I don't think she actually killed her. MOO

I have the same sense. It's her association with known RSOs and allowing them to be "father figure"s to her child that makes me think she knows much more than she's saying. Tori's mom acted similarly strange to me, as if she didn't really care. But, she did nothing so I hated to point fingers at mom being involved, but when you have a beautiful little girl and allow her to come anywhere close to a pervert, there's something very, very wrong.

creepers! and the easterly guy supposedly was burning receipts?!?!?! uumm not saying its him but yikes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste