Found Deceased MI - Omarion Humphrey, 8, Lake Callis, 4 Jul 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So sad! I had a feeling this would be the outcome when there was no sign of him during the searches. My husband's friend drowned in a jet ski accident and it took over a week to find his body and they knew it was in there. RIP Omarion

MSM reported that all bodies of water had been checked six times since he went missing...RIP little fella

I hope all of the children in the foster parents' care have been removed from the home.

Been under the weather so not posting much but stalking this thread. This makes me so sad. He never had a chance. RIP little guy...the angels will take very good care of you.

:( I hate this news.

"DAVISON TOWNSHIP (WJRT) - (07/10/15) - Omarion Humphrey's birth mother Khisha Humphrey has confirmed to ABC12 that the body found at Lake Callis this afternoon is the 9 year old boy. The body was found on the side closest to Abernathy Park. Lake Callis is closed to the public at this hour."

Noooooooooooooooooooo, damnit I was so hopeful for the little guy. :crying:

Davison police: Body found in lake is missing 9-year-old autistic boy

Omarion Humphrey had been missing from Lake Callis recreation area since Saturday

Author: Local 4 - ClickOnDetroit news staff, local4@clickondetroit.com

Published On: Jul 08 2015 08:29:41 PM EDT Updated 1 m

DAVISON TOWNSHIP, Mich. -
A body that was found Friday in a Flint-area lake is that of a 9-year-old autistic boy who had been missing for nearly a week, police said.

Omarion Humphrey was reported missing Saturday following a gathering at Lake Callis park in Davison Township with his foster family...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...missing-following-large-scale-search/34064270

oh no!

they searched there so many times! :(

and wanted to chime in on the squalor. it sounds nasty but i have 3 kids and 3 step kids all boys and if i let the housekeeping go AT ANY POINT my house is trashed and it is so hard to get it back clean again. i cant imagine w the number of kids this family has. then again idk why she would want that many kids but thats none of my business.

Poor Mars, RIP.

What a sad ending to the huge search. I don't understand how the lake could have been searched so thoroughly and cleared 6 times and he was still found in the lake. It's just a very small lake. I wonder if he drowned the day he went missing or if he hid out somewhere and later went into the lake. I also wonder why the bloodhounds didn't get his scent near the lake. It's sad that the lake and park were open today when the body was found. It would be awful to be swimming in a lake and to have a body found there at the same time. The poor little guy never had a fair chance in this life.

Was search and rescue there 24/7 the first couple of days.? I don't understand either unless he hid and then went to the lake. Tragic! Thanks Jan for staying on top of this.

So sad. As a mom of a 4 year old with autism, this terrifies me and breaks my heart. This boy deserved so much more. He looked so happy dancing in the splash pad. I hope he didn't suffer. :(
Not many people understand just how important it is to keep constant watch of these little ones.. more so than any neurotypical child. It's a full time responsibility. Both sets of parents failed him, imo ...

terrible story! this child is dead only a few months after going into foster care??

This is so sad...Poor little guy. I was so hoping this would end differently. He was failed first by his real parents and then the fosters. This absolutely breaks my heart. Fly little angel, spread your wings and fly high!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back