Found Safe MI - Rebecca Woffard, 34, out of state, caretaker, Clinton Township, 22 Dec 2019 *PTSD*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Photos from the video in this article: Husband of missing woman speaks out about her disappearance

View attachment 223291 View attachment 223292

Missing Person: Clinton Twp. Police Need Your Help Locating 34-Year-Old Rebecca Woffard
Police say she currently has brown hair and green eyes.

80394261_2677591338956901_6246583105109360640_n.jpg

Why are they using a photo of her as a blond?! :confused: MOO
All of her photos are so profoundly filtered, I have no concept of what she looks like.

That's great, thank you so much, but please stay safe and take someone with you! MOO

I've been working in this office for several years and have never had any issues. I will only be walking around in the daytime, there are plenty of security guards, as well as the Michigan State Police present downtown, so it's fairly safe. Just wanted to add that being in this building for so long, I recognize most of the 'homeless' that roam around the area - which is why I feel like she will stick out. I will also get a message into one of the groups that I volunteer for, as they are out day and night providing food and other needs for those less fortunate. I'll ask them to keep an eye out when they are doing their rounds!

I've been working in this office for several years and have never had any issues. I will only be walking around in the daytime, there are plenty of security guards, as well as the Michigan State Police present downtown, so it's fairly safe. Just wanted to add that being in this building for so long, I recognize most of the 'homeless' that roam around the area - which is why I feel like she will stick out. I will also get a message into one of the groups that I volunteer for, as they are out day and night providing food and other needs for those less fortunate. I'll ask them to keep an eye out when they are doing their rounds!
Terrific. I look forward to hearing what you find out. MOO

JAN 1, 2020
Husband of missing woman speaks out about her disappearance from Clinton Township

JAN 2, 2020
Husband of missing woman speaks out about her disappearance from Clinton Township

Missing Clinton Twp. woman found safe in Detroit

"...Woffard, 34, was located in a hospital in Detroit, where she is reportedly being kept for observation.

Police Capt. Richard Maierle said Detroit police somehow tracked her down and transported her to the hospital. He said there was no immediate explanation for why she left her cellphone behind and disappeared from her home near 16 Mile Road and Gratiot Avenue.

"At this point, our immediate concern is that she is OK," he said. "Apparently, she was not being cooperative with police in Detroit, and they contacted us to find her husband. When they called, our dispatchers immediately recognized the name, so we had a detective head out there to verify it was her and that she was safe."

Missing Clinton Twp. woman found safe in Detroit

"...Woffard, 34, was located in a hospital in Detroit, where she is reportedly being kept for observation.

Police Capt. Richard Maierle said Detroit police somehow tracked her down and transported her to the hospital. He said there was no immediate explanation for why she left her cellphone behind and disappeared from her home near 16 Mile Road and Gratiot Avenue.

"At this point, our immediate concern is that she is OK," he said. "Apparently, she was not being cooperative with police in Detroit, and they contacted us to find her husband. When they called, our dispatchers immediately recognized the name, so we had a detective head out there to verify it was her and that she was safe."
I hope she gets the medical help she needs. PTSD is difficult for everyone involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back