MI MI - Romulus, LIVING BlkFem 40-60, Double Amputee, Names: Cj, Jesse, China Black, May'18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

It looks like they are having a hard time finding out her identity.

Link to More Information
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Michigan State Police attempt to identify Metro Detroit woman who doesn't remember her identity
Who is Michigan's first living Jane Doe?

Image Credit: MSP Metro South Post
Last Updated: May 4, 2022
Posted on February 19, 2021

Patience is the only way.

It looks like they are having a hard time finding out her identity.

Link to More Information
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Michigan State Police attempt to identify Metro Detroit woman who doesn't remember her identity
Who is Michigan's first living Jane Doe?

Image Credit: MSP Metro South Post
Last Updated: May 4, 2022
Posted on February 19, 2021

Patience is the only way.
She’s going on year 10 of living unidentified so yeah I’d say they’re having a hard time lol or they’re not really trying not sure which

@iamshadow21, Thanks for mentioning China Black over in the ‘Angel Grace Lnu’ thread.
I had never heard of this intriguing case, but I am following now. It seems she has so many features that should make her identifiable. Can’t believe her case has gone unsolved for so long!

EBM

Last edited:
@iamshadow21, Thanks for mentioning China Black over in the ‘Angel Grace Lnu’ thread.
I had never heard of this intriguing case, but I am following now. It seems she has so many features that should make her identifiable. Can’t believe her case has gone unsolved for so long!

EBM
No problem!

When people think of living Does, they tend to think of very young children or infants, or the elderly with some form of dementia. China Black, I think, is a great example of a middle-aged person who has lived a life, who is verbal (unlike our Midland young man), but nonetheless has no idea who she is. China's the one I thought of as an example, but she's far from the only one out there. It's just as important that regular detective work and modern DNA techniques help living Does like China as is it for them to ID the deceased Does we're so much more familiar with.

So this woman has no clue who she is? How sad would it be to see, hear, and communicate with someone but not know what they should call you. The name is one of the first things given to you. This woman isn’t trying to use aliases for any malicious intent. It’s sad she doesn’t remember. I remember watching my great grandfather deteriorate from dementia. He was just like this almost. He got to a point where he would call himself by a different name. His name was Elias (he was born as Illia, which is a Russian form of the name, he had it changed when he immigrated to the US in his 30s.) and he called himself basically any name he could find that started with E.

No problem!

When people think of living Does, they tend to think of very young children or infants, or the elderly with some form of dementia. China Black, I think, is a great example of a middle-aged person who has lived a life, who is verbal (unlike our Midland young man), but nonetheless has no idea who she is. China's the one I thought of as an example, but she's far from the only one out there. It's just as important that regular detective work and modern DNA techniques help living Does like China as is it for them to ID the deceased Does we're so much more familiar with.
I was a living Jane Doe. Only for a couple days though. I have a seizure disorder, so I need to be very careful. I had asked my mom to go ride my bike on the trails when I had just turned 13. She said yes. I had a 20 minute seizure that knocked me into a comatose state for 2 days. There were a handful of posters put around the trails by locals who found me unconscious. All they knew about me was that I was between 8-11 (actually 13, but I was a late bloomer), 4’10”, 85 lbs, white female with blue eyes and brown hair, surgical scars on the groin, an appendectomy scar, surgical scars on the legs, and a homemade tattoo. My friend, who was 11 at the time, had called the LE because the girl in the poster looked like me. He said he recognized me because of my homemade tattoo. I was ID’d quite quickly because my parents had tracked my phone and saw it was in the hospital. I recovered really fast. It can happen to just about anyone. It’s a really sad situation. I hope she finds out who she is and we do too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent this lady in, no photo to compare sadly,not been ruled out, the weight loss and amputees easily to explain by being long term homeless. It's just the names that got my interest and the burns on possible top of left hand, Chinas missing her left finger?
Also did I read somewhere she mentions a "Big al" and "Grand rapids" ? I can't find info for the schools it just posted on one social media school group x The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I help adoptees find their birth parents thru dna testing. I am baffled as to why this hasn't been done. Cece Moore is a world famous dna detective. She could identify this woman's family within days of getting the Ancestry DNA results back. I emailed the detective the information to hire her.
I attempted to look at marriage records, but it is such a common name and we can't narrow it down to a city.

I help adoptees find their birth parents thru dna testing. I am baffled as to why this hasn't been done. Cece Moore is a world famous dna detective. She could identify this woman's family within days of getting the Ancestry DNA results back. I emailed the detective the information to hire her.
I attempted to look at marriage records, but it is such a common name and we can't narrow it down to a city.

China Black is in active research with DNA Doe Project. Sounds like they're getting closer.

China Black has a new high match of 211.3 centimorgans per DNA Doe Project's Facebook page. Almost the exact equivalent of a third cousin.
View attachment 416935

Hopefully they'll have answers for her soon. China Black Amnesia Victim 2013 - DNA Doe Project

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back