MI MI - Ronald & Christine Jabalee, both 58, New Baltimore, 6 Oct 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Like itsreenw wrote, the first two letters are very clearly an S and an E (lower case). I don't see how anyone could see that "e" as an "a"!

If it is "sale", wasn't the guy selling one of the classic cars? I thought I read/posted that someone had been out the night before looking at one of the cars.

I hope the family has gone over these letters as much as we have.

If it is "sale", wasn't the guy selling one of the classic cars? I thought I read/posted that someone had been out the night before looking at one of the cars.

I hope the family has gone over these letters as much as we have.

The family may not go over these letters if it implicates some of them. :silenced:

Was anything stated about phone records?
Was the answering machine checked?
Was the voicemail on the cellphone checked?
I am sure that the answering machine was digital. It would be easy for forensics to check messages on the machine.
Just a thought.
Their cellphone number and their home phone number had the same last 7 digits.
Has anyone here researched the numbers to see if there were any adds placed anywhere for a car for sale?

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Like itsreenw wrote, the first two letters are very clearly an S and an E (lower case). I don't see how anyone could see that "e" as an "a"!

well, i would agree but it looks like MAYBE, since her fingers were supposedly broken, she made what looked like an "e" then i see a line to the side of it, like she tried to make it into an "a"......just my first thought when i looked at it......

If you will look on the AMW site, there are many photos on there which shows evidence...including one with blood all over a door and handle. It doesn't say which door this is. The perp didn't take time cleaning this off...so why did he stop to clean the gas can and the floor? What did he use to "mop" the bloody message? Did they find the mop? I would love to know more about this case.

well, i would agree but it looks like MAYBE, since her fingers were supposedly broken, she made what looked like an "e" then i see a line to the side of it, like she tried to make it into an "a"......just my first thought when i looked at it......

I thought it was an A also, but also combined to make a B with a line at each side. Jbale

SuziQ that's almost scary you posted on this thread today... I had been wondering last night whatever happened to this and wanted to find the thread today! Yikes lol.

No other news or anything hopeful in the article though unfortunately....

Bumping this for our newer Websleuthers. Take a look and see if you can help solve this mystery.

I can't believe it's been this long and the case is still unsolved.

One thing I want to know. How were the bodies positioned when they found them? I don't know if we ever got that answered. Who was closer to the back of that Jeep? Or had they been moved away so the killer could mop up? To me it's important to know how the hand was positioned when they wrote that.

Another person is getting away with murder for now. ARGH.

I am new to this case so I just scanned it. Of course the first link doesn't work any more. It seems reasonable that the murderer is someone the victims knew. I always figured if i was killed i would write a message too. I know that is gross, just saying.

Here's the case on AMW:
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=47320

They have good pics even though I thought we found some better/more enhanced/larger somewhere else. Too bad these news sites don't keep cold case info out there for us.

Thanks for looking at it, R&G. (Do you mind if I shorten your nick to that?!)

You know, since we don't have a forum for this, maybe we could start a social group about it and keep the pictures there for everyone to look at. I have to run, so I can look into that later.

Hi all-oh I just got sucked in with this one!

Are they positive there was not one bit of jewelry missing? because at first glance, I saw:
s
R (R backwards) sie

Then the next time I looked, I saw:
s
Jwle or Jelie(letters on top of each other....)

And I can't find any mention of what caused the blunt force trauma-was it the gas can? It's not easy to take on two people, so something happened to get them down quickly I have to believe.

You know, since we don't have a forum for this, maybe we could start a social group about it and keep the pictures there for everyone to look at. I have to run, so I can look into that later.

Great idea, Taximom! This is the first I've seen this thread. What an interesting case. I'd love to see justice served.

Hi all-oh I just got sucked in with this one!

Are they positive there was not one bit of jewelry missing? because at first glance, I saw:
s
R (R backwards) sie

Then the next time I looked, I saw:
s
Jwle or Jelie(letters on top of each other....)

And I can't find any mention of what caused the blunt force trauma-was it the gas can? It's not easy to take on two people, so something happened to get them down quickly I have to believe.

I'm wondering if the hubby wasn't already basically killed when she walked in on it. Although the crumbled cookie on those steps is interesting.

I'm glad people here are looking into it again! I can work on that group/pic thing tonight or tomorrow.

Maybe we can do that for cases like this w/pics that we don't have a forum for....

I am just reading about this so please be nice. The son's g/friend who found the bodies, her name was rosie and those letters are written in blood. Just thinking out loud.

also, question. They said that the murder's were commited in the garage, that the wife went to the garage and thats when it happened and the husband was already out there with someone. I take it that the perp came from outside into the garage ( please correct me if i'm wrong) anyway, how did the perp get the knives from the kitchen if he was not in the house and it all happened in the garage? Again, just reading about this. Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back