MI - Samantha Woll, a Detroit synagogue president, fatally stabbed *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The second link:

The jury began this day as a “new jury,” and the jurors have been instructed by the court to start their deliberations all over again from the start.

That means anything juror No. 3 brought to the room -- her comments, her vote, her view of the evidence -- must be tossed out by the jurors, and they will start all over again with the new juror.

There's an afternoon update in the first link, they're still deadlocked and returning Thursday:

The Wayne County jury deciding the fate of a man accused of killing Detroit synagogue president Samantha Woll ended its fourth day of deliberations on Tuesday still deadlocked, and will come back for one more day before the judge will accept the hung jury and declare a mistrial.

Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Margaret Van Houten said the jury sent her a note saying they were in the same place as previously — deadlocked — but that they “have had some movement throughout the day.” The jury's note was the first time the group has indicated forward progress toward a verdict.
When Van Houten asked if another day of deliberations could lead to more movement toward a verdict, some jurors nodded, but others shook their heads.

The jury will return Thursday for their last day of deliberations. One juror has a child care issue Wednesday and cannot be there, so Van Houten said they will skip Wednesday and resume deliberations Thursday, where hopefully jurors can make more progress or come to a unanimous decision on the verdict.

“If not, then we’ll accept the deadlock,” Van Houten said. “Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. I know it’s going above and beyond and we appreciate your service.”

Jurors sent home--they will return on Thursday to deliberate
I cant provide a link from my tablet

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!