GUILTY MI - Stephen McAfee, 19, Macomb Township, 10 March 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Admin Note:

Any further discussion of moderation decision(s) on the topical thread will result in a loss of posting privileges.

The Rules are in place for a reason. It protects innocents, prevents rumors from infecting the discussion among a host of MANY other things.

If you have a question, you can PM a moderator or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com.

Bump up for Stephen. Nothing new out there on him unfortunately.

Such an odd case - any thoughts?

I think he's either scared and hiding, based on allegations falsely made against him. Or he got scared and went and commited suicide. IMHO... It sucks there isn't anything else out there on him... I was really interested in this case when it first came to light [emoji20]

I think he's either scared and hiding, based on allegations falsely made against him. Or he got scared and went and commited suicide. IMHO... It sucks there isn't anything else out there on him... I was really interested in this case when it first came to light [emoji20]

I was too, becca. I've popped back in on this thread off and on but it's got me stumped. Just such a lack of info. Nothing in MSM I've been able to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was too, becca. I've popped back in on this thread off and on but it's got me stumped. Just such a lack of info. Nothing in MSM I've been able to find.

I feel like even if something was found out down the road we will never know! Which stinks! The only thing happening on non-msm, is his missing flyer, which isn't being shared as frequently as they use too! But he is young and I don't think could stay voluntarily missing forever!

I feel like even if something was found out down the road we will never know! Which stinks! The only thing happening on non-msm, is his missing flyer, which isn't being shared as frequently as they use too! But he is young and I don't think could stay voluntarily missing forever!

I know it. IMO I think the nonMSM information or MISinformation has caused a lot if people to back away from this case. So much confusion.

I know it. IMO I think the nonMSM information or MISinformation has caused a lot if people to back away from this case. So much confusion.

Exactly! I wish our rules applied everywhere haha. I just feel like if he was still alive and had access to Internet shortly after his disappearance he'd be to scared to return home. Especially since I'm not from there area he lived but the rumor mill is strong from what I've observed. His pictures depict him as fragile, and I mean that in the nicest way, but I hope he didn't panic and see no end or other option.... Gah I hate thinking like this.

Exactly! I wish our rules applied everywhere haha. I just feel like if he was still alive and had access to Internet shortly after his disappearance he'd be to scared to return home. Especially since I'm not from there area he lived but the rumor mill is strong from what I've observed. His pictures depict him as fragile, and I mean that in the nicest way, but I hope he didn't panic and see no end or other option.... Gah I hate thinking like this.

I totally agree with your whole post. It's a very bizarre sort of missing persons scenario. Just don't know what to think.

I'm glad it's not him, but sad another young man took his own life [emoji20]

Another local headline that caught my attention. Armada is in Macomb County, north of where Stephen lives.

Body found in Armada Twp. ditch

George Hunter, The Detroit News 4:14 p.m. EDT April 30, 2016

State police are trying to determine the identity of a man whose body was discovered Saturday in an Armada Township ditch.

Troopers from the Metro Post were dispatched at 11:35 a.m. Saturday to the 23000 block of Bordman Road after receiving a report of a dead male lying in a ditch between North and Miller roads...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...6/04/30/body-found-armada-twp-ditch/83758948/

Good catch Bette. I checked Stephen's mom's Facebook and nothing posted since yesterday afternoon (and just the missing flyer). Wxyz.com stated about 20 years old. This isn't that far from where he lives. Maybe about a half an hour. I checked the local papers online and no new info. I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't him. Hope it isn't.

Another local headline that caught my attention. Armada is in Macomb County, north of where Stephen lives.

Body found in Armada Twp. ditch

George Hunter, The Detroit News 4:14 p.m. EDT April 30, 2016

State police are trying to determine the identity of a man whose body was discovered Saturday in an Armada Township ditch.

Troopers from the Metro Post were dispatched at 11:35 a.m. Saturday to the 23000 block of Bordman Road after receiving a report of a dead male lying in a ditch between North and Miller roads...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...6/04/30/body-found-armada-twp-ditch/83758948/

There has been an update: "Body in Armada Twp. ditch is Kimball man"
"The body found in a ditch in Armada Township on Saturday has been identified as a 21-year-old man from Kimball, state police said." So not Stephen ....
Source: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...6/04/30/body-found-armada-twp-ditch/83758948/

[h=1]Macomb Township parents trying to find missing son[/h]POSTED: 05/15/16, 3:51 PM EDT | UPDATED: 8 HRS AGO

AR-160519726.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

Michael and Suzanne McAfee of Macomb Township hope and pray their missing 19-year-old son, Stephen, will be found alive and well.

http://www.macombdaily.com/20160515/macomb-township-parents-trying-to-find-missing-son

~

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollyKM