MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
latest tweets from Roop Raj -- Reporter/Weekend Anchor at Fox 2 News

News conference delayed in Lenawee County. Family of 3 missing boys waiting for update. http://yfrog.com/05pathy0j

News Alert: Volunteers searching for 3 missing boys in Harrison Lake area told to leave as FBI took over search there.

http://twitter.com/#!/roopraj

The only Harrison Lake I can find is the large camping/recreational area across the border in Ohio. It looks very large.

I hope dad will fess up to what really happened before those poor searchers spend days in the cold woods away from their families :(
(jmo)

The hospital in Ohio is only 15 miles from Morenci, Michigan.

Bixby Medical Center is in Morenci.

Adrian, Michigan appears to have at least one or two hospitals, 21 miles away.

Interesting. "Take me to Ohio." :waitasec:

The hospital in Ohio is only 15 miles from Morenci, Michigan.

Bixby Medical Center is in Morenci.

Adrian, Michigan appears to have at least one or two hospitals, 21 miles away.

Interesting. "Take me to Ohio." :waitasec:
This also leads to another question: what physical injuries from the botched hanging did he have that required medical attention? It would seem more realistic if someone had found him hanging rather than him calling someone to take him to a hospital. MOO

Has anyone given info. to the Astros? TIA

Not sure. I checked but I don't see anything. The problem is there isn't enough pertinent data to compose charts. Have the children's birth dates been given yet?

We have the mother's date of birth, but of course, no place or time.

They would need the time the children were reported missing to LE.

Perhaps your daughter can quickly contact LE (Law Enforcement) and tell them everything she knows about him, the mother, and the 3 boys. Time is of the essence for these guys!
Sorry for the delay...my daughter is talking to some friends here where J grew up. The FBI has contacted one of them. When my daughter spoke with J he was depressed and spoke alot about his wife and their issues. I'll give her the tip line # so she can say what she knows. She thinks LE and FBI have the same info she does but I've encouraged her to call anyway. Yes, time is of the essence...Poor little guys.

Today search crews meet at the fire station where they are being dispatched to various locations, including places the three boys were known to play. The FBI is out in these areas searching separately and choppers are also assisting in the search.
As for the investigation by police and FBI, they're not focusing on any one person as a suspect, but they continue to question the Father, who is hospitalized with some physical injuries and to have mental evaluation.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...-from-lenawee-county-believed-to-be-in-danger

This also leads to another question: what physical injuries from the botched hanging did he have that required medical attention? It would seem more realistic if someone had found him hanging rather than him calling someone to take him to a hospital. MOO

Yes, that is a problem. Many possibilities: A botched hanging could be the result of a faulty noose; whatever he wrapped the rope (or whatever) around could have not been strong enough to support the weight and it broke; he may not have been high enough off the floor; the stool, box, etc., he was standing on wasn't kicked far enough from his feet; he could have changed his mind at the last minute and protected his neck from the rope only getting slightly injured......but how did he get down if he was hanging there?

Lots of possibilities for a hanging gone wrong, but the whole story just sounds fishy. He could have gone to the hospital to have his neck checked out and they kept him to examine his head psychologically.....or at the suggestion of LE. :waitasec:

Does anyone have a link to the scanner thread??? I cannot find it
Thank you :)

Look in the breaking news thread downstairs and it has a link for a few scanners.

Yes, that is a problem. Many possibilities: A botched hanging could be the result of a faulty noose; whatever he wrapped the rope (or whatever) around could have not been strong enough to support the weight and it broke; he may not have been high enough off the floor; the stool, box, etc., he was standing on wasn't kicked far enough from his feet; he could have changed his mind at the last minute and protected his neck from the rope only getting slightly injured......but how did he get down if he was hanging there?

Lots of possibilities for a hanging gone wrong, but the whole story just sounds fishy. He could have gone to the hospital to have his neck checked out and they kept him to examine his head psychologically.....or at the suggestion of LE. :waitasec:
I agree there are many possibilities, but it still appears like a possible defense of him not being in his right mind, being set up. Not many seriously attempting suicide will reach out for help after the rope breaks; they'll just try again, in another manner. MOO

Don't most hospitals keep you for a period of time after a suicide attempt anyway?

Praying for these boys. This whole thing stinks to high heaven. I am sure that LE has his computer and knows by now if there was indeed a woman he was corresponding with. I am sure they also have the content of those communications if they exist. I hope the presser gives us an idea if we are indeed looking for a mystery woman or if we are looking for three bodies. I sincerely hope that is not the case.

All I can say is, there is hink and stink all over this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nutphinx