MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are these 3 little boys? The story is far fetched and there is no Pastor Mark Taylor to be found...have been looking hard.

There is a Florida connection here in that JS lists hometown as Jacksonvile, FL. Wondering if this Joann and Mark are from Florida?

Where are these 3 little boys? The story is far fetched and there is no Pastor Mark Taylor to be found...have been looking hard.

There is a Florida connection here in that JS lists hometown as Jacksonvile, FL. Wondering if this Joann and Mark are from Florida?

Me too, I have been searching all morning.
There is someone with the same last name on JS and TS's myspace but that doesn't say much since it is a common name.

"The boys' father, John Skelton, left the children Friday in the care of a woman he met several years ago with her husband when their vehicle broke down on the side of a road, with the intent that she would return them to their mother....Skelton told police that all three boys were taken by Joann Taylor, with whom he maintained an online relationship after their initial roadside meeting."

detnews.com article

I'm sure they are searching the father's house and property very carefully, right? Can't find anything about police activity in the area in any articles I've seen...

OH MY GOD, prayers for these 3 boys.

* I'm confused, did I miss something? If JRS attempted suicide, did he then call for help or what??? How was this situation brought to light?

I have been wondering the same thing...how did he end up in the hospital? They haven't said how he attempted the suicide. Did a neighbor hear a gunshot or something?

Prayers the children are safe somewhere.

Me too, I have been searching all morning.
There is someone with the same last name on JS and TS's myspace but that doesn't say much since it is a common name.

There is a Pastor MT in East Palestine, Ohio .......... but ......that is over 200 miles away.

Nothing for 2+ more hours? Dang. Wonder what we will hear.

I'm hoping we can get a positive confirmation from LE on whether or not Joann exists, and is the person they're looking for or if they're going to stop looking for Joann because she doesn't exist, and focus on the parents.

IF Joann and Mark really exist..

What if Mark Taylor isn't a pastor, but rather a church employee? Or, something like a youth pastor, church elder, etc. That could explain why no one can find a pastor name Mark Taylor in Michigan..but if he was a church employee he wouldn't be listed necessarily.

Just something to think about.

Pictures of the boys - they are handome - come home safe:

Attachments

• The boys.jpg
    The boys.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 41
ITA-
Also, what is the custody arrangement? With mom, with dad, 50/50?
When were they last with mom, and did she drop them off or did dad pick up?
Who did they spend Thanksgiving with, and were there other family/friends there who can verify seeing them?

There is appallingly little information about these three boys who have been missing more than 24 hours.

I'm guessing but she wrote on cafemom on the 23rd "just numb". Then she writes on the 26th "seriously???this is insane" I'm thinking this was her first holiday w/o the boys so she was numb. Then he tells her some lady has then and she writes "again" which I think is in referecne to him taking off w/ the boys to FL. And she had to get them. Long winded but I think they were w/ dad.
Maybe he just got to upset about all the "estranged" part of his life.

I'm almost happy that he's taken off w/ them before. Just maybe he hatched a plan to get them away from their mom and he has them hidden. Not that I'm condoning something like that. Throwing in the suicide attempt is whats bothering me. Cause he could've just called LE and said "this lady friend of mine was going to take the kids for awhile but never brought them back."

It should be easy for LE to verify the online connection with this woman. I fear it will be more like debunk the online connection as this lady and her husband do not exist.

Exactly. If there allegedly was online correspondence between the two of them, one of the first things LE would do is check his computer. MOO

Exactly. If there allegedly was online correspondence between the two of them, one of the first things LE would do is check his computer. MOO

Exactly. If they were "online friends" surely they have quite a long correspondence history, especially if this has been going on for a year (or whatever was the time frame reported earlier).

Also, I'd assume the father had Joann's phone number. I'm sure LE is looking into cell records as well.

Dad says he gave his three boys to a 'stranger.' She was to take them to their mom.
Uh huh.

Last time seen posted is at 2:30pm Friday.
I wonder if this has been verified.

He wants the boys out of the house, so he can commit suicide.
Uh huh.
JMO.

I don't know the dad's mental state or
why or how he tried to kill himself,
but if that was his intent,
why not call the mom,
why not email the mom,
why not send the boys to the neighbors,
why not hold off on the suicide attempt
until after the boys are away......
Why?

So, where are those three boys?

My prayers that they are safe and found soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83