MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...if he really did what he said he did (turning these kids over to someone he met online) how incredibly stupid was that...WTH... Who in their right mind would do that? And why would he do that?

I'm not so sure I believe his story... (yep...call me jaded)

Prayers for these 3 precious children.

BBM

Yep, that was my first thought, is he really telling the truth? How stupid is it to try to commit suicide instead of searching for his children?

As usual, it just doesn't fit. :shakehead:

Just want to say this is the first I've heard of this case, so I have no idea what anyone else posted except for the one quoted. This is just my first impression.

Guarded or crime scene awaiting CSI??

It seems like there is'nt alot of info besides the first report stuff. I have'nt read or seen much comment about the mom and her reactions or actions, beside being w/ LE all day yesterday.
Also may I say that if this were reversed and the media found out the father was an RSO it would be all over the place and that would prolly be the headline. I realize that her conviction was over 10 yrs ago but she's still registered and I'm really surprised the incident has'nt been mentioned in the news. My sleuthing crime fighting self wants some details. This event would have been just before she married J. I know she has an older daughter that is having a baby (ithink) in Feb. She commented on cafemom in Oct. about it. I know what happened 10 yrs ago has no bearing on these events but I'd like the whole picture iykwim?

Any local locals on today? I'm about 2 hrs north so I have no knowledge of this community.

My daughter just found out about this. She is a high school friend of the father, J and recently had been on FB chatting with him. Just looked up this thread will read to catch up. Thank you all!

I did find a MT and JT on Intelius. I'm not sure however, that these are the people that LE is looking for. It lists Taylor, Wyandotte, Romulus and Lincoln Park, MI as places this couple has lived. It states that MT is 38 years old!
I sure hope that LE finds these adorable little boys soon! I'm praying for their safe return!

Amber alert still running on my tv.
It's killing me that I can't run down there and just start walking & looking. The time frame is from Thursday around 5 pm. then the mom calls LE at 3 when the kids aren't brought home.
Theres a cafemom post at 5 something i"ll have to check and she says "oh no not again" or something so from the time someone says they saw the kids in the yard at 5ish and when she posted, she was already thinking he took off again and LE was on it I assume. They did'nt find J, he called a friend and admitted himself to the hospital.
It's a short amount of time if the sighting at 5 of the kids is accurate.

I hate it when I get consumed w/ fear for a child whose been hurt much less 3!! I want them found scared but huddled in some basement and rescued. Right now! There is no woman who picked the kids up. There was no suicide.
And if he put their bodies somewhere it can't be far.

ohhhh this case is hurting my heart.

These precious little guys are 3 more Kyrons, who have been betrayed by the very people entrusted to keep them safe, healthy and happy.

It is so so so wrong. :(

From the msnbc link http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40402307/ns/us_news-life/
Skelton told investigators Friday that he didn't want the boys in his house when he committed suicide, so he asked a woman named Joann Taylor to take them to their mother, who is separated from Skelton.

If he wanted to kill himself & was going to be so "thoughtful" as to get the boys out of the house first, why wouldn't he just arrange for the boys to be picked up by their mother? Why send them off with a mystery woman he'd supposedly been in a relationship with for years?

Skelton, who reportedly is a long-haul truck driver, said he met Taylor several years ago and that the two had been involved in an online relationship.

If he'd been in a relationship with Joanne Taylor (outside of the relationship in his mind), then there should be SOME record of that ~ emails, phone calls, SOMETHING.

I don't believe his story & I fear the worst for those 3 little boys.

My daughter just found out about this. She is a high school friend of the father, J and recently had been on FB chatting with him. Just looked up this thread will read to catch up. Thank you all!
Perhaps your daughter can quickly contact LE (Law Enforcement) and tell them everything she knows about him, the mother, and the 3 boys. Time is of the essence for these guys!

Just a theory IF the fathers story is true..

Him and the kids mom had a fight over something (after reading his Facebook, he was apologizing, saying he loved her, asking her to forgive him..maybe it was about her not taking him back?).

He then wanted to commit suicide, due to their fight. However, because they got in a fight, he didn't want to call the mother and have him come get the kids.

So, he calls his friend Joann (who had helped him before when he broke down on the side of the road..) and asks her to please take his kids so that they don't see what he's about to do. However, Joann knows the mom is a RSO, maybe they don't get along (because the father has been talking bad about her to Joann) so Joann wants to keep the kids safe. So she doesn't give them to the mom.

He then tries to commit suicide, fails (or, changes his mind), calls his aquaintence to take him to the hospital.

That would explain why the mom didn't come get the kids (if they had a fight).

I'm not buying the dads story, in all honesty, but I think this theory may be possible if the dad is telling the truth.

Skelton also posted a Facebook message Wednesday indicating that he hoped God and his wife would forgive him.
For what is unclear.

Read more: Where are 3 missing Morenci brothers? | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/201011...are-3-missing-Morenci-brothers?#ixzz16axNJdnV

If he was JUST committing suicide, wouldn't he hope his sons would forgive him too?

I took it as him asking the wife to forgive him for the reason they split. Maybe infidelity, a fight, etc. I think the suicide was a last minute decision by him. I don't think it's something he'd planned back on Wednesday.

I don't believe the story about the mystery woman, I wish in a way I did...I think this is some kind of bizarre Susan Smith-type story...hope I am wrong...

Amber alert still running on my tv.
It's killing me that I can't run down there and just start walking & looking. The time frame is from Thursday around 5 pm. then the mom calls LE at 3 when the kids aren't brought home.
Theres a cafemom post at 5 something i"ll have to check and she says "oh no not again" or something so from the time someone says they saw the kids in the yard at 5ish and when she posted, she was already thinking he took off again and LE was on it I assume. They did'nt find J, he called a friend and admitted himself to the hospital.
It's a short amount of time if the sighting at 5 of the kids is accurate.

I hate it when I get consumed w/ fear for a child whose been hurt much less 3!! I want them found scared but huddled in some basement and rescued. Right now! There is no woman who picked the kids up. There was no suicide.
And if he put their bodies somewhere it can't be far.

The 5pm sigting is on Thursday, the boys were to be returned 3pm Friday and the cafemom posts were both on Friday. So she made the "not again" post after they didn't show up at her home.

Do we know what time the police were notified or report was filed?

Did she file a missing person report the previous time the father ran off with the boys (when he went to FL)?

Weeks said police haven't found any information on Taylor. Weeks didn't elaborate, but said Tanya Skelton was in contact with someone at one point who said she was Joann Taylor.
"At this point, I don't have any facts to indicate she exists," Weeks said.
Weeks said multiple agencies are working the case, including the FBI. He said police have towed a vehicle from John Skelton's house. Weeks also said police have spoken with members of Skelton's family, including his parents, who a family friend said live in Florida.

Read more: Where are 3 missing Morenci brothers? | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/201011...are-3-missing-Morenci-brothers?#ixzz16azB9Vo8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member