MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know CAFEMOM is really not a reliable source, but bio-mom hangs out there.

RUMOUR ALERT:

Source: Police say father admitted to killing sons

I won't link because it's a blog.

But will the be sentencing given based on where the crime took place or where the accused resides?

DP - Where the Crime took place

Federal- Transportation of Across state lines.

Many Charges Would be brought.

I often wondered about the suicide attempt. DId he "fail" at it and then take himself to the hospital or did someone find him and call 911? If he took himself, IMO, that was just an excuse to cover up what he has possibly done with/to his children. I hope the kids are somewhere safe and they are found alive. It does not look good for them. There is so much harm coming to our children now days and it just seems as if some parents just don't care. If you don't want to live anymroe, go ahead and off yourself, but leave innocent children alone. He could have taken them home then did whatever to himself. I saw where his mom said he would not do this, but don't they all say that?

In the map is that, the turnpike they(LE) were wondering about before??

Yup. That's the I-80/90 Ohio Turnpike (runs into the Indiana Toll road just a bit further west of Holiday City (one of the few exits on the turnpike in western Ohio). They have cameras at the tolls, so they can easily run those to see that the Van was on the turnpike at the time in question (1am-4am Friday, IIRC).

So, just a quick estimate, but Holiday City is about 25 miles from Morenci.

Well... a truck stop type of place might make sense considering this guy being a trucker :-(

Very excellent point -- most killers go to a place they are comfortable with (ala Casey Anthony).

MOO

Mel

John Skelton, the father of three missing boys, is going be charged with three counts of parental kidnapping in connection with their disappearance, police said today.

Skelton was released today from the Fulton County (Ohio) Health Center and taken into custody by FBI agents out of Toledo, said Morenci, Mich., police chief Larry Weeks.

The charges are from Lenawee County, so Skelton will be have to be extradited from the Lucas County Jail in Toledo where he will be held.

Williams County, Ohio, central dispatch, which covers the Holiday City area just off the Ohio Turnpike, said that reports on Facebook.com that the bodies of the children had been found there were false. Authorities are investigating that posting, the dispatch reported.

Read more: 3 missing boys' father to be charged with kidnap, Morenci police chief says | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/201011...idnap-Morenci-police-chief-says#ixzz16ncyxnN2

According to sources, Morenci Police say John Skelton has admitted to FBI profilers that he killed his sons. No further details were released regarding the admission.

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/story.aspx?id=547819

without getting banned, all I can say is *&$#*$&(&#(!&$(&%(!#&(!&$&$!@($&!($&!()&$!(@$&!(@.

Oh, I'm so angry -- killing 3 boys! You're own flesh and blood? Then have the cajones to try to cover it up with a non-existent internet friend, attempted suicide, and broken ankle. Which by the way, you probably broke when you dumped the bodies in a ditch.

I've had a broken ankle and hope the pain was 10 x worse for him. The biastard!

MOO

Mel

The first time I saw the map of Holiday City I wondered about that big pond at the Econo lodge,where all the trucks were parked, looks like several access points to the water ?...JMO

Why would anyone want to post a rumor like that?

I am sickened beyond belief. LE are very careful with wording. If there was any hope at all they would not say they are "not expecting a good outcome"

I am furious. This man needs to tell everything he did. How is it that the suspect has more rights than the victem?

These poor little boys. A holliday, a time for family, a time for joy and thanks.. what thanks did they get? Why oh why couldnt of this man just killed himself and let the kids live their young lives.

I know what the outcome will be. I am so much dreading any news conference that confirms remains found. I am trying not to cry but I can feel it building up and when or if it is announced I am just gonna be devistated.

Mr. Skelton may you find it in your twisted and sick heart and soul to reveal where they are and GIVE them BACK to their mother to lay them to rest.
I hope that he doesnt lead them on a wild goose chase to continue to spite the mother and continue his task to never let her have her children even if for a burial.

I have been looking for news on the Ohio search I can not find anything that is rumored that bodies have been found.

Williams County, Ohio, central dispatch, which covers the Holiday City area just off the Ohio Turnpike, said that reports on Facebook.com that the bodies of the children had been found there were false. Authorities are investigating that posting, the dispatch reported.

BBM

I really wish it had been true. Sadly, we now know they are gone, so please just let them be FOUND as soon as possible. Preferably soon enough that their little bodies can tell the real story of what happened to them :-(

God bless those precious, innocent little children.

It just seems as if someone would have seen him dumping 3 bodies. It would have taken a little longer than just one. If he has confessed then it will not be long before her tells how, why and where they are. This hurts my heart.

I am sickened beyond belief. LE are very careful with wording. If there was any hope at all they would not say they are "not expecting a good outcome"

I am furious. This man needs to tell everything he did. How is it that the suspect has more rights than the victem?

These poor little boys. A holliday, a time for family, a time for joy and thanks.. what thanks did they get? Why oh why couldnt of this man just killed himself and let the kids live their young lives.

I know what the outcome will be. I am so much dreading any news conference that confirms remains found. I am trying not to cry but I can feel it building up and when or if it is announced I am just gonna be devistated.

Mr. Skelton may you find it in your twisted and sick heart and soul to reveal where they are and GIVE them BACK to their mother to lay them to rest.
I hope that he doesnt lead them on a wild goose chase to continue to spite the mother and continue his task to never let her have her children even if for a burial.

I have been looking for news on the Ohio search I can not find anything that is rumored that bodies have been found.

The rumors were posted on FB just before the news conference, I posted a link to the FB search which showed them on the last page.

It just seems as if someone would have seen him dumping 3 bodies. It would have taken a little longer than just one. If he has confessed then it will not be long before her tells how, why and where they are. This hurts my heart.

Exactly. For me, it's so very difficult to get into the head of a murderer. But just how does one kill and dispose of 3 bodies (let alone 1) without anyone noticing him, the car, or the children.

All I can do is pray. Signing off now because my BPressure is too high :(

Mel

From The Detroit News website:
http://detnews.com/article/20101130...missing-Morenci-boys-faces-kidnapping-charges

There are some photos to the right of the article. I wonder if the jacket in the first picture belonged to one of the boys?

where is this: (where the jacket was found)
A boy's jacket found near Mulberry and Hwy. 156.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101130...i-boys-faces-kidnapping-charges#ixzz16nfsXluJ

Also wasn't it said they were last seen in PJ's or was that speculation? I cannot remember

Exactly. For me, it's so very difficult to get into the head of a murderer. But just how does one kill and dispose of 3 bodies (let alone 1) without anyone noticing him, the car, or the children.

All I can do is pray. Signing off now because my BPressure is too high :(

Mel

It just happened a couple of weeks ago in OH where the monster not only disposed of 3 bodies (stuffed them in a hollow tree) but he also kidnapped and held a girl hostage for several days before she was rescued.

No one noticed him disposing the three bodies there. It's sick, twisted and disturbing but it does happen. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt