MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of people feel she's a victim and I do to some degree as well, but I don't feel she was looking out for the best interests of the children either...

"(AFTER the Florida running) she is posting she loves him..... "
quote form post above me

I try to remain open-minded when following cases like this because I have seen the media and folks posting on message boards rush to judgment about who did what to whom. In fact, in the cases that I've followed here on WS, I've withdrawn from discussions altogether when I feel that there's a possibility that someone is being railroaded for a crime that they might not have committed. I have had a strong sense of justice and fairness since childhood and do not like to see anyone accused of a wrongdoing for which they are not responsible.

People have told me that I would have made a good judge, and I'm certain that this is the reason that they say this: I do not rush to judgment until I have all of the facts. We simply do not have enough information about everyone involved in this situation to know exactly what is going on. jmo

Thank you and I agree. I admire that trait... I'm kind of the type who likes to study human behavior and look for patterns. The only thing that I can almost certainly say stands out to me is JS appears to be the type who has an image of what married life and fatherhood should be. I have grave concerns he may be capable of extreme behavior if faced with a distressing situation he is unable to fit into that image. I can't necessarily say why other than to say with the time I have spent on single parenting forums there is a noticble difference between someone who is difficult to coparent with but not a danger to the children. And while I don't mean to or wish to sound gender biased due to the fact there are still more mothers with primary physical custody the stories and behavior patterns were more available for non custodial fathers than non custodial mothers.

In an earlier link that not_my_kids (aka nmk) posted with the facebook exchange between the two the fact that JS took the kids - likely out of school and out of state and when she requested they be returned - he replied something to the extent of I didn't think you would take my rights away. His reference to 'take my rights away' set off a red flag for me. Clearly it is not necessarily a good idea to take a child, especially a child in 1st or 3rd grade, out of school for an extended period of time to go out of state. Children at that young of an age don't necesarily do well missing much school as they fall behind far too easily in the younger grades. I would have considered that a poor parenting choice regardless of the couple/parents marital status. Kind of like plan the vacations during school vacations not while school is in session.....

I'm just not coming up with a case where an apparent loving father did not kill his children in a murder/(succesfull) suicide or did not go missing with them. The cases in which I recall where the father killed the children but not himself surround not wanting to pay child support and they may murder the mother in addition to the kids in that case.... and I keep going back to cases such as that usually being younger, or if they are older than toddlers they are cases in which paternity and or child support was recently established through the courts.

I guess I am just going over many possibile scenarios to come up with idea's which might help locate the boys.

Well..I think the sister's explanation of how he broke his ankle sounds plausible at least..but still don't know why he went to St. V's (BTW, the hospital is called St. Vincent's and is part of the MERCY HEALTHCARE SYSTEM here in town.

http://www.freep.com/article/20101201/NEWS06/12010435/1008/news06/Missing-boys-Sister-says-dad-is-not-getting-a-fair-shake

This bothers me too, especially since Bixby hospital in Adrian would be closer. I'm not sure if he had medical insurance or not so maybe that had something to do with it.

Also, why would a friend drive him after a supposed failed suicide attempt instead of calling an ambulance? I still want to know who it was that drove him there and the story that he told him or her on the way.

Bear with me while I think out of 'my' box...well, I am trying to put some pieces together...
Has it been mentioned any where in MSM, what specific time JS got to the hospital, brought by a friend? I assume that was on Friday.

Was there ever any mention if this friend inquired as to the boys whereabouts, if the friend knew the boys had been visiting?

Also, I read the boys were expected home to their mother at 3:00 pm Friday afternoon. At what time did TS call the police about them not being back? Did she attempt to locate them and JS on her own first??
How did she learn of JS being in hospital??

I still have an odd feeling the boys are a lot closer to their home(s).

There is so much I either missed or unreported.

Was there ever a friend that drove him to the hospital?
or was that a make believe person like the lady he gave his children to so he could do a suicide???

Was there ever a friend that drove him to the hospital?
or was that a make believe person like the lady he gave his children to so he could do a suicide???

I've been wondering the same thing, but it seems that no one knows for sure.

I wonder about how late they were before TS called the police and what made her decide to call. Maybe at 3:30 (or whatever the agreed upon time was) she tried calling him and didn't get an answer, but did she wait a while before calling or did she call right then?

I'm also surprised that whomever drove him to the hospital didn't try to contact her to say that they were on the way there. Did anyone see his friend's car at the house when he supposedly picked him up?

Somebody knows something.

There have to be cameras at the entrance to the hospital, the parking lots, drop off points, parking structures, etc for security. Did this person just drop him off and drive away? Did they go in with him? I would imagine they would have to at least be there to help him walk if his ankle was broken. If someone saw the friend's car at JS house, how long was it before he arrived at the hospital?

Yes, this whole friend taking him to the hospital is just weird.
That is why I was trying to figure out the time this occured, in reference to when the boys were expected back to their mother's house.
As I think I read, JS house was about 300 yds from her house...close enough to go to to check??

( can I whisper, if this is allowed??....wonder if he DID take the boys home..........prior to whatever kind of psychotic episode, whatever, he is obviously having??)

Yes, this whole friend taking him to the hospital is just weird.
That is why I was trying to figure out the time this occured, in reference to when the boys were expected back to their mother's house.
As I think I read, JS house was about 300 yds from her house...close enough to go to to check??

( can I whisper, if this is allowed??....wonder if he DID take the boys home..........prior to whatever kind of psychotic episode, whatever, he is obviously having??)

300 yards? I haven't seen this, but haven't ready every msm article on the case.... Anyone know the distance between both parents homes?

by "home" to you mean back to moms?

This case is going to drive me batty if these three boys aren't found soon. :banghead:

Yes Cubby...I meant took them home to TS

let me see IF I can go back and find where I saw 300 yrds from each other

this case is driving me batty!!

300 yards? I haven't seen this, but haven't ready every msm article on the case.... Anyone know the distance between both parents homes?

by "home" to you mean back to moms?

This case is going to drive me batty if these three boys aren't found soon. :banghead:

Very close - like almost within walking distance - like just a couple of streets over from JS's house. Would have to map it out to find the exact distance but it is short distance.

ETA: This case has driven me nuts - these boys need to be found already.

I don't know if this was mentioned already or not, but his sister's boyfriend's last name is the same as JT. Also, his sister pleas for the boys to be returned safely on FB.

I hadn't realized the homes were within walking distance of each other.

I don't think he would have dropped the kids at TS's house. If so there was never a need to make up JoAnn Taylor.

I don't think he would have dropped the kids at TS's house. If so there was never a need to make up JoAnn Taylor.
And TS would be in deep doodoo for lying to LE and allowing massive $$$ and time to be wasted.

I don't know if this was mentioned already or not, but his sister's boyfriend's last name is the same as JT. Also, his sister pleas for the boys to be returned safely on FB.

There are some interesting comments posted by the sister's friend NS, same last name as JS, on Nov 7th. About leaving where she lives now for a rural sabbatical, and she's keeping the location secret. (Hope I didn't post too much to get myself in trouble).

Okay, based on the current address for TS in the RSO registry and JS's house it is exactly .2 miles apart or 57 seconds apart. My but that is close isn't it - with a good set of binoculars mom could have been watching the boys playing in the backyard.

Wonder if TS is in another relationship and also wonder if JS had any special skills developed while in the Military....wonder .. wonder ... wonder where the boys are.

I was SO hoping to come here and find out the boys have been found. It's supposed to snow in Ohio, right? It's cold here in Georgia, and I just got home. Driving home in the dark, I just couldn't help but think about these three beautiful boys, and Zahra, and FAR too many other cases. I just don't understand how JS can sit in his prison cell and go to sleep EVER!!!! The least he could do is to tell where the bodies are. His silence is salt in the wound. Jerk.... :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner