MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An Ohio official says clergy members visited the jailed father of three Michigan brothers last seen on Thanksgiving as part of an effort to talk about where the boys might be found.
Lucas County jail administrator Jim O'Neal tells the Detroit Free Press for a story published Saturday that the two clergy members and a family member of 39-year-old John Skelton made the visit earlier in the week to the Toledo, Ohio, jail.
O'Neal says the visit was requested by authorities.
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...-missing-mich-boys-gets-visitors-1020595.html

Have JS parents arrived yet from FLA???
It is so strange that they were not here asap.
Are they older and ill?
What's the deal?
I would be on the first plane to be there for my grandsons.
Begging, torturing my son's heart for answers!!!!

ok so the search for this weekend is off? The family member (perhaps the sister) and two clergy members. I guess the weekend they are going to try and quilt him into telling the truth.

I have a feeling that at least some information will come out of this.
Does anyone know if JS attened chuch and was active in attendance?

LE and FBI are playing a big psychological game with this guy. I suspect inluding TS not to hold press confernce..(that is exactly what JS wants to see her break down and beg)
Psychological "expects" were brought in days ago, which i would think on most cases to get information and inside the mind of the suspect but never really read it in print like this case.

I think they know almost the entire puzzle.. all except the location of the boys.

May he tell the truth this weekend.

I don't know what his beliefs are, but they spent The weekend a week or two before the kids went missing as a family helping to decorate a church.

I'm not sticking up for this guy but Travis Air Force Base is in California not Alaska, also I'm thinking the reason he lost custody was because of his career field in the Military had him having to go TDY (temporary Duty Station) on a moments notice, therefore being with the mom would be more stable.

I don't know what his job was in the Air Force perhaps if I knew I could shed some more light on that aspect.

I'm not sticking up for this guy but Travis Air Force Base is in California not Alaska, also I'm thinking the reason he lost custody was because of his career field in the Military had him having to go TDY (temporary Duty Station) on a moments notice, therefore being with the mom would be more stable.

I don't know what his job was in the Air Force perhaps if I knew I could shed some more light on that aspect.

Excellent question-his military history may be why he knows his way around an interrogation that is applying a significant amount of pressure to him.

And I agree that JS likely wants TS to break down and beg in the media. It reminds me of the Giovanni Gonzalez case in MA. :(. Estranged Dad claims he murdered his son over a weekend visitation. IIRC the evidence there was some blood in his bathroom drain from Giovanni and he (dad) had cuts on his hands. He has confessed and retracted the confession several times....in the meantime bio-mom has begged him both in person and in the media to come clean. She still holds out hope that her little man is alive somewhere.

Excellent question-his military history may be why he knows his way around an interrogation that is applying a significant amount of pressure to him.

And I agree that JS likely wants TS to break down and beg in the media. It reminds me of the Giovanni Gonzalez case in MA. :(. Estranged Dad claims he murdered his son over a weekend visitation. IIRC the evidence there was some blood in his bathroom drain from Giovanni and he (dad) had cuts on his hands. He has confessed and retracted the confession several times....in the meantime bio-mom has begged him both in person and in the media to come clean. She still holds out hope that her little man is alive somewhere.

I know a bit about the Air Force being my husband served 30 years, and I have a current son active. I know the different career fields and I have lived all over the world. I'm aware of how the Military operates ie. discipline, moves, career's, installations, and everything in between. Wish I knew more about his military background. Perhaps somewhere overseas he was stationed he has some person who he recently contacted who he trust.

My guess is he got kicked out of the Air Force, or he didn't make rank. Gosh Wish I knew more! If an air force member has a lot of marital problems and it is affecting the Mission then the enlisted member will be disciplined article 15 and therefore denied re-enlistment. Happens a lot. Financial issues could also cause the same outcome.

Forgive me for this out of order thought...sometimes it takes things a while to sink in for me.

IIRC there is some media that reported small nooses found in JS' home when they searched it, as well as the boys coats.

There has to be DNA on the nooses if they were used on the boys-there would be skin cells for sure. A finding regarding the nooses would probably solidify what happened...if there is none, well then they werent used on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum