MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of something when reading these updates...
Several stores opened again on Thanksgiving night (or late afternoon) to get a head start on Black Friday shopping. Even if it were 3am when John was on the road, surely somebody would have noticed...dontcha think? Or was everybody in shopping mode?

Post is up on Texas Equusearch's site about the boys. Posted on December 2 under Active Cases. Does this mean TES is assisting in search?

Good Morning Everyone! I was hoping to see something on the woman and 3 boys this morning. I hope she sees media coverage and comes forward, with either her boys or the Skelton boys. I saw that Sreshowtime sent an email to the media to ask them to ask the woman to come forward. That was a great idea! Hopefully they'll do a followup story.

I've been thinking about the donut shop woman and I do think she's trying to help. There probably was a woman in the shop with 3 boys but how did she remember the name of the boy at the counter? I don't think I would have remembered his name, his face yes but not his name. Then again, some people are better with such things. I also don't get waiting to contact LE. I know she wasn't following the story of the Skelton boys but the boys were acting strange in her opinion so why not contact LE regardless of who the boys were. I always say if you see something, say something and I realize that it's easier said then done. JMO

Good morning Java!

A fracture is the same thing as a break. In medical terms, doctors write fracture when assessing a patient if they see any kind of break at all. There can even be stress fractures without bone. Some people think that they are different, and maybe it helps some of us to define how bad the fracture is by calling it a break (as in the leg was broken clear across the femur - it would still be a fracture but the doctor may make note of the fracture then state a clear break with it's measurement in his notes for the patient's file). It is standard that a doctor would classify it as a fracture but, when explaining it the doctor could use the word "break" for laymen understanding. The doctor's use of fracture vs break could also be a matter of preference. Does that make sense?

Good morning back to ya, Jersey!
Oh I understand what you are saying -
I guess in my terminology not being a physician, LOL!

I was comparing maybe a “hair line fracture” to even worst case scenario - a “compound fracture”.
What ever is wrong with JS’s ankle, broken or otherwise, until he talks, and tells where those boy’s are, I’m inclined to think they should break the other one too! :furious:

No worries, Java.

The point is, no matter what this jerk's injuries are, or aren't (good point about the contusion) - he had his kids, and then he didn't, and something transpired that he is lying about. The suicide story is neither here nor there (and I don't believe it's there at all). He said he handed his kids off to somebody - but they can't find this person. He hasn't said why (a public statement like 'because I didn't want them with their mother'). He has either confessed or he hasn't, but either way if he doesn't speak up he's going to jail for a long, long, time.

It's unfortunate that they didn't do a blood test in the hospital too, to see what drugs he might have had in his system. I'm starting to agree with others that he was jacked up on some truckdriver stimulant that made him paranoid, did something unspeakably bad, and then came down from it.

And I hope with all my heart that I'm wrong.

When it comes to missing kids and we know that the parent knows,
the parent should have no rights until they say where the child(ren)
can be found........deceased or alive!
It's just not right..........perp is warm, fed and has medical treatment.
I am so angry.......these boys shoud be making a letter to Santa right now!
JMOO

I agree with you passionflower. I find it mind boggling that there is more in place for the offenders than the victims in our system - creates a lot of injustice.

I wish I could get a hold of this father, I only need 10 mins PLEASE !

I can't believe the silence from him in regards to these boys, what a selfish, hateful person !

JS will be transferred to Lenawee County
Jail in Adrian, MI.? About 25 miles from Morenci, MI.?
Correct?
I hope it’s a terrible jail.

I want to so badly believe she saw them. But why hasn't LE questioned her even??? They must have a very strong reason to not think it's credible!

I'm not caught up reading yet but the following stands out to me regarding the reported sighting at the donut shop.

The owner of the donut shop, who's a former police officer, and Sandy called Sandusky police-- but not until several days later. She filed the report this past weekend

Why didn't Jones call authorities right away? "I thought I was going crazy so I waited and talked to him and he-- the owner Terry-- he was like 'You know what? They do look like them'

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=7828135

Odd, she says she saw them on Sunday but didn't know they were missing until Monday. The statement from the owner is she called several days later. The statement from Sandy makes it appear as if Terry, the owner confirmed they do look like them prior to her contacting LE. How would Terry know if the customers who came in Sunday looked like the boys? And if he were there Sunday there was no need to wait several days to call this in. Being a former police officer himself I highly doubt both of them were unaware the boys were missing Sunday.

As much as I wish she saw the boys, I don't believe the information to be credible. This is so tragic so close to Christmas and having occured on Thanksgiving, what should be a happy day celebrated with family I have a little bit of myself wondering if perhaps she called this in to give folks hope? Or because she, like many, are wishing the boys are still alive?

jmo

Excelent point Cubby!
“Odd, she says she saw them on Sunday but didn't know they were missing until Monday. The statement from the owner is she called several days later. The statement from Sandy makes it appear as if Terry, the owner confirmed they do look like them prior to her contacting LE. How would Terry know if the customers who came in Sunday looked like the boys? And if he were there Sunday there was no need to wait several days to call this in. Being a former police officer himself I highly doubt both of them were unaware the boys were missing Sunday.”
----------------
It just doesn’t add up. I don’t know if this is shoddy reporting? Or an incorrect recollection by the woman in the donut shop.
But the way it is written, it does not make sense.
Other than the boy’s went missing on the 26th.
The 27th and 28th were a Sat. & Sun.
And the 3rd & 4th were a Sat. & Sun. too.

And they are not reporting the dates with the days in question.
It didn’t make sense to me either.:waitasec:

so...no news yet. that "no news is good news" thing is junk.

As far as the sighting at the donut shop goes - I would hope it is them, but I doubt it is. How many so called "sightings" of Caylee were there?

I just wish this man would tell his atty or someone where his boys are, he is being really unfair to the very people he claims to love and that is his kids, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper