MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am setting myself up for heartbreak, but, for some reason, I still have hope that these 3 precious boys are still alive. Praying for a miracle.

Yes girly girl- that is a video I did pull up....it DID NOT take place IN New York but was done thru feed from Jacksonville. Just wanted to make sure, 'cuz I would have wondered even more if someone was flitting off up there...

SORRY.. I goofed. I knew it was a morning show and thought it was GMA from New York, I missed she was not in NY at the time. Well I guess that makes me feel a little better.

Mom TS spoke to the news today on 13 ABC Toledo here is the link I hope it works
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/video?id=7843791

Oh Keepinghope, that is okay, I just wanted to know when someone found time to go to New York and Not Morenci :blush:

Can you tell us , being local, if any searches are still taking place by landowners/individuals? Or has your weather been too bad?

Also can you tell us if the person who took JS to the hospital has ever come forth with a statement or has anything ever been said about that locally??

What has happened to JS's house?? I guess his parents did not come there to check it. I wonder if arrangements have been made with the landlord as far as how to handle the belongings, or if it will be left for now. Maybe that is something his attorney deals with??

I got to thinking...if JS didn't have insurance, what happens with the hospital bills he incurred at Fulton Health . What about the place in Toledo, or was that stay courtesy of the taxpayers?

SO many questions...
Where are the BOYS??????

Maybe the $10 million bond per child will make this #$#%^ realize that this is not going away and he is not going to be reunited with his kids, if he has them "hidden" away, that he will have to produce them, and even then, do some time. And maybe the amount of the bail will pound some sense into any relatives who seem to think it is "okay" for him to simply say they are "safe" and don't feel the need to "pressure" him. If not for these children, I hate the attention this guy is even getting.

How much would it take to get him out? I think it would be interesting to see where he goes, who he talks to, etc. if he were out.

Oh, man, sreshowtime! I think he has a $30 million dollar bail, so it would take $3 million to get him out. If you have $3 million laying around, would you please think about adding me to your will? I am a really nice grandma, LOL. Seriously; it would be a mistake for anyone to get this guy out of jail because he would probably disappear. I want him healthy and safe in jail to face justice! I am also praying for a miracle for him to tell just WTH he has done with these precious boys.

I do not think he will be going anywhere.

Father of three missing boys back in Michigan
The Morenci father facing parental kidnapping charges in the disappearance of his three young boys is back in Michigan and scheduled for arraignment at 1 p.m. today by video from the Lenawee County Jail.
More...

Michigan dad of three missing sons due in court
A 39-year-old Michigan father who faces kidnapping charges in connection with his three missing sons is due in court.
John Skelton of Morenci is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday in Lenawee County, one day after waiving his right to an extradition hearing in Ohio and being driven back to Michigan. He remains held on a $30 million bond.
More...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member