MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did LE say...Do not go looking for the boys? I understood him to say there would be no more organized searches. Then people got together and searched any way. Would someone say, get off my land? when they could see they were searchers? Law Suits, Insurance, and people blind to what is going on around them is responsible for part of searches, or asking too many questions, people dont want to get involved.

Irish eyes, your dad is a hero!!! he saved a childs life. awsome man!!!!!

Did LE say...Do not go looking for the boys? I understood him to say there would be no more organized searches. Then people got together and searched any way. Would someone say, get off my land? when they could see they were searchers? Law Suits, Insurance, and people blind to what is going on around them is responsible for part of searches, or asking too many questions, people dont want to get involved.

Irish eyes, your dad is a hero!!! he saved a childs life. awsome man!!!!!

I don't know, I was confused by post #274. It was probably for organized searches but I'm assuming that means organized with LE. I would hope they would allow volunteers to organize their own search, on public property of course. If someone knocked on my door and asked if it was ok to search my property I would say have at it!

I don't know, I was confused by post #274. It was probably for organized searches but I'm assuming that means organized with LE. I would hope they would allow volunteers to organize their own search, on public property of course. If someone knocked on my door and asked if it was ok to search my property I would say have at it!

Paraphrased by me (can't find the actual article) LE called off the organized searches and stated that they would only be searching areas in response to tips. People were encouraged to search their own properties and farms. They gave a number to call if someone wanted assistance from volunteers to search their property.

I think they called off the major searches because with so much farm land and wooded areas, finding them "blind" would be like trying to find three diamonds in the rough. With JS (short for jacka__) not talking they're left with the "evidence" which doesn't appear to be much.

<snip>

William John Skelton said he believes his three grandsons are being held at an undisclosed location. He made the comments after a meeting with his son, John Skelton, 39, who is being held at the Lucas County jail. John Skelton and Roxanne Skelton both visited their son in Toledo.

The 30-minute visit was requested by the parents who came from Florida to see their son.

more here

http://toedit.sx.atl.publicus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20101208/NEWS16/101209700

<snip>

William John Skelton said he believes his three grandsons are being held at an undisclosed location. He made the comments after a meeting with his son, John Skelton, 39, who is being held at the Lucas County jail. John Skelton and Roxanne Skelton both visited their son in Toledo.

The 30-minute visit was requested by the parents who came from Florida to see their son.

more here

http://toedit.sx.atl.publicus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20101208/NEWS16/101209700

Wonder what transpired between father and son to make father believe the 3 grandsons are alive. One would think that if the 3 grandsons are alive that JS would tell somebody who really has them or where they are located.

Wonder what transpired between father and son to make father believe the 3 grandsons are alive. One would think that if the 3 grandsons are alive that JS would tell somebody who really has them or where they are located.

I agree if chldren are alive, it's Christmas.
Wouldn't JS want his children with his parents happy and safe???
I'm sorry, I do believe that they WANT to believe their son.
The grandparents WANT their grandchildren to be alive and safe.
I hope this is the case.
But IMO, he is only lying to them.

I have a question for those who have been around here longer than I: I can not remember the lead time this guy had...but is it possible that he had time to put these precious little ones in bags/boxes and disposed of them in separate dumpsters? And now they are in different landfills underneath tons of refuse?

I just wonder that this would be the way to 'get rid' of his children and know they would not be found. After all if he had enough lead time then they would definitely be covered. If no one knows for sure where he disposed of them then there is no where to look for scent on the dumpsters or even which landfill to search.

Just an idea...

I have a question for those who have been around here longer than I: I can not remember the lead time this guy had...but is it possible that he had time to put these precious little ones in bags/boxes and disposed of them in separate dumpsters? And now they are in different landfills underneath tons of refuse?

I just wonder that this would be the way to 'get rid' of his children and know they would not be found. After all if he had enough lead time then they would definitely be covered. If no one knows for sure where he disposed of them then there is no where to look for scent on the dumpsters or even which landfill to search.

Just an idea...

Good idea... the last independent sighting of the boys was at 5pm the day before they went missing. JS had a period of time between 5pm on Thursday to around 3pm on Friday when the boys were reported missing. I do believe that the landfill has been searched for the boys .. at least the landfill in Ohio has been searched - not sure where the Michigan landfill is or if it has been searched.

thank you texas mist for that update...I had really been wondering this morning if the parents did indeed make it there...
maybe there is more to the visit and the grandfather will be talking with LE further. I don't know, I feel there may be more to this whole story than has been made public.
Beyond sad the boys can't be recovered so whatever closure is needed can be met.

So, his dad believes the boys are being held a an undisclosed location...Okay, by undisclosed does he mean that John wouldn't tell him, John won't let him tell anyone else, or that John himself doesn't know?

If anyone is going to believe him, we are going to need better than an "undisclosed location."

I was about to post that I wonder if JS made a statement that gave his dad hope..something like 'The boys are taken care of, you know I love them' -- and grand-dad hoping with all his heart takes that to mean they are alive.

Then I saw this

John Skelton’s parents, William and Roxanne Skelton, said their son told them during a jail visit that he only had one message to give: that the 9-year-old Andrew, 7-year-old Alexander and 5-year-old Tanner were OK.

supposed to be more to come

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2010/12/08/news/state/doc4cffeea4d76a7890730855.txt

So should more credence be given the donut shop sighting?? LE stated they were investigating tips...and not all of those make the news. So I wonder what other kinds of tips they may have been getting....
the things that make ya go hmmm.

Hard to know what JS means by OK.....safe & alive, or gone, to be 'hurt' no more

I don't believe him at all...I think the only true thing he has said is telling LE that he killed the boys...

So should more credence be given the donut shop sighting?? LE stated they were investigating tips...and not all of those make the news. So I wonder what other kinds of tips they may have been getting....
the things that make ya go hmmm.

Hard to know what JS means by OK.....safe & alive, or gone, to be 'hurt' no more

True it is hard to decipher what is meant by OK. It does appear though that JS's reality and that of a normal person are totally opposite.

i wonder if there is a timeline in JS head.. that if they are ok and he cant say where. there must be a time limit for something...efore they are reveiled.b or a point to make for someone... i was hoping to come home from work to find them found... :(

There will be an interview with JS's parents on the 6:00 news on WDIV, Channel 4, Detroit. Here's the link to the latest story from earlier newscasts:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/26046548/detail.html

Channel 4 has live-stream telecasts of their news programs, so you should be able to see the interview even if you're not local. Detroit is in Eastern time zone, so it's 5:22PM here right now.

I am so afraid for these precious boys.f they are outside it could be a long time before they are found.We are buried in snow and bitter cold. I pray they are alive and inside.:cry::praying:

Paraphrasing the Channel 4 interview:

John's parents believe that their son wanted to protect the three boys. He told them to let people know that the boys are safe and sound, but he did not disclose their whereabouts or who has them in safekeeping. JS's dad said that there is more to this story and that all of the details have not been made public.

I still think and feel those boys are alive, somewhere, with someone. His family just seems too calm. I don't know, the more I hear, the more I believe they are hidden somewhere.

Does he actually believe he can just go on saying they are safe, and that is the end of it? That he does not have to tell anyone where they are? This is insanity...and he can't know they are safe, even if he did leave them with someone two weeks ago...

I don't believe any parent would tell LE that they killed their children, if they hadn't. Unless he is truly delusional and he thought that they would just leave it alone if he said that, and this way, he could keep the children away from their mom.

I hope that aunt gets to talk to him soon...and that she goes in with an open mind, not being already convinced that he would never hurt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member