MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm....southeast 114.6 degrees
I could theoretically see that happen ...me and my theories:alien:

I spoke with mom, grandpa and grandma all at seperate times and all have said without fail they believe the boys are alive. I think to some point they just can not let their mind go there to the other possible outcome. I think none who know these boys can. I mean no one wants to think they know someone that was capable of killing a child(ren).
I actaualy asked Tanya that day why did she think they said the positive outcome statement, she said because of what JS said but he has changes stories so much that she said that now they(LE) really are not sure what to think and at least to her have kind of backed off on that thought.
If you want to do a little investigation on your own please revisit on the story from 13abc in toledo when they spoke to the paternal grandpa. Hear what all he talks about and I think you will get a good idea.

Who is the woman at the end of the video saying "Let the truth be known"?

Thanks Lisser for posting that, on the arrgt. I had just read that.

I believe the woman at the end of the video is possibly LF, the sister of JS, also from Fl. I do not think it is the aunt SA.

I listened to the video again and a few things caught my attention for whatever reason.

WS did mention where his business dealings have taken him....was that a Freudian slip of sorts?? Why not just say, ahh been busy with my work ...

WS did say that JS could use the attorney to get info , etc out there ( and not use LE)
Info, and such, to Whom and for What????

And something else...WS mentioned they had been in the area for a week or so, prior to the jailhouse visit....and that business was now completed.

:waitasec:

I am starting to feel really fed up with this family, who seems to think it is okay for the father to not want to tell where his children are, dead or alive. If the father's family is not worried, I wonder why I am using energy worrying about these children...but then I know I am wrong for feeling that way.

You know, if someone has an issue with the way local LE might be handling uh....abuse claims...(not saying there is ...or isn't any validity here) then you would think or hope that there is a way to go over and above local authorities....squeaky wheel gets the oil ya know?? At least I hope there would be other legal avenues an accuser could explore.

You are right Amanda, that taunting was just disrespectful no matter what

Clucian, yep I am fed up with the lack of concern and nonchalance displayed by certain people associated with this situation. Silence is NOT always golden, IMO.
Yes it is hard to care in that circumstance, but by golly someone, even total strangers care...it is about the boys!

"Hello Americans, I'm Paul Harvey. You know what the news is, in a minute, you're going to hear ... the rest of the story."

Clock is ticking...Get'em home ...can't get the 'rest' of the story without them.

I'd be interested to see if there is any documentation that JS can provide proving that his "concerns" were put forth and ignored. Calls to CPS, reports to LE, anything at all.

Without that, IMO, his stand about TS is just a smear tactic.

I'd be interested to see if there is any documentation that JS can provide proving that his "concerns" were put forth and ignored. Calls to CPS, reports to LE, anything at all.

Without that, IMO, his stand about TS is just a smear tactic.

It happens a lot in parental abduction cases. But it's typically only believed when the genders are the reverse of this situation.

does anyone know if his ankle is still bandaged up... if so seems like a long time for a simple injury. and has anyone been in to see him. family or his minister. did TS ever go in to see him and if not, could she...

It happens a lot in parental abduction cases. But it's typically only believed when the genders are the reverse of this situation.

Understood and agreed. I was referencing the video of JS's dad indicating that JS had tried to let LE know about the alleged abuse, and was ignored. I wonder if JS has any proof to back up the claims that he told LE.

Lisser, I do not know if he has any documents to the fact of his allegations, nor if it has been confirmed by LE or mentioned on MSM. Yes, Would be interesting to know if there are/were documents.

WOW good find there girly girl!! I had never heard that!!! About JS saying he did have 3 pieces of information!!!
WHY in tarnation didn't the judge say Roll That man back in here??????? Fer crying out loud....might have been more 'lies' but who knows???? I can't believe I missed that on my crappy speakers

Urgh Now that will drive me bonkers wondering what 3 things JS would have said

thanks Grace- yes he is looking healthier....let's hope his heart & head catch up so he will reveal the whereabouts of the boys!!!!!!

Bahamas? He does business there, he said.

But didn't you say in a previous post the family doesn't want you to mention this?

I was reluctant to say anything, but realized it was said in that news clip so not like others could not have heard that. They have been talking about it with others and did not in anyway say not to say anything, I just have not seen it in media.

This is the latest from lenconnect.com. Have not seen this mug shot, he sure looks a lot healthier in this one. http://www.lenconnect.com/topstorie...on-kidnapping-charges-avoids-court-appearance

From this article: "A hearing on the contempt charge is scheduled for Jan. 28. Noe warned Skelton last month there is no limit to the length of time she can keep him in jail for refusing to obey her custody order."

I like this judge. No limit. So JS can't just sit out his kidnapping charge and skip free. Good.

Actually, that's not entirely true. According to research:

*False claims of abuse are actually quite rare in custody cases
* Men are many times more likely to file false claims then women (something like 2% of women's abuse claims are false, compared with 16% of men's, although that also means that 98% of women's and 84% of men's claims are valid.

Some parental abductions are committed by controlling parents who want to "win at all costs." Other abductions are commited by protective parents who panic or feel they have no other options. (Abusers who contest custody are eventually successful 70% of the time - see "Ten Custody Myths and How to Counter Them", ABA Committee on Violence and Families.)

Don't get me wrong - I am not saying I believe JS is a protective parent. Not at all. It just irks me when opinion is slung out as fact because it leads people to form mistaken impressions that ultimately help to inhibit victims from seeking and receiving justice.

Understood and agreed. I was referencing the video of JS's dad indicating that JS had tried to let LE know about the alleged abuse, and was ignored. I wonder if JS has any proof to back up the claims that he told LE.

Yeah.......when you are trying to be heard about something as dire as his claim- you document everything. You keep a log/notes with every single phone call or any type of communication you have had with any official or LE. You have a trail. I have yet to see where he did this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member