MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks let's please stay on topic. It is not going to help the Skelton brothers case for us to debate PAS on this thread. If you would like to start a discussion on the topic of PAS, please do so in the jury room.

Thank you,
Cubby

Yeah, I called myself out on that. I knew we were getting dangerously OT. although the discussion originally applied as to JT implying this was a kidnapping basically, presumably with the motive of protecting his kids, although some of the actions he has taken since then make me quite suspect about that, JMHO. We will either agree to disagree or take it to PM.

thanks for that Wondergirl...I am still leaning toward JS family being involved...so hoping the boys are still alive.

I wish that judge had rolled JS back in the court room when he stated he had three pieces of info if they wanted it. Would love to know what he would have said.

Little guys you have NOT been forgotten!

thanks for that Wondergirl...I am still leaning toward JS family being involved...so hoping the boys are still alive.

I wish that judge had rolled JS back in the court room when he stated he had three pieces of info if they wanted it. Would love to know what he would have said.

Little guys you have NOT been forgotten!

BBM: I WISH JS' family was involved, but am thinking, sadly, that this is not the case.

I am still hoping the boys are still alive, but, it is faint hope. :(

I'm still cautiously hopeful, my mind is telling me one thing, my gut another.

Hopefuly if they release the contents of JS's home here in a couple weeks we'll have some more to go on ...

BBM: I WISH JS' family was involved, but am thinking, sadly, that this is not the case.

I am still hoping the boys are still alive, but, it is faint hope. :(

I keep going back and forth. I first thought they were dead, and then began to doubt that, and then went back to "they might be dead" again.

At this point I just want a resolution. Soon.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/26527869/detail.html

Auction To Benefit Skelton Brothers Fund
Morenci Boys Missing Since Thanksgiving

POSTED: Tuesday, January 18, 2011
UPDATED: 12:40 pm EST January 18, 2011

MORENCI, Mich. -- An auction is planned to help boost the money in the reward fund aimed at helping bring home three missing Michigan brothers from Morenci.

The auction is planned for 6 p.m. on March 19 at Morenci Area High School. All funds raised will go to the Skelton Brothers Reward Fund.

The Skelton brothers -- Alexander, 9, Andrew, 7, and Tanner, 5, -- haven't been seen since Thanksgiving while they were in the care of their father, John.

Still thinking of you little guys....sure wish whoever knows where you are would let it be known WHERE.:websleuther:

Hi I hope the link works. BZ posted this link on facebook. It is a long interview with Tanya.

Bring Them Home 1/19/2011 - RachelEnglehart | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio
www.blogtalkradio.com

Thanks - wishing these 3 little boys would surface alive and well.

Very interesting interview Keepinghope...trying to listen to it in bits & pieces while doing other stuff. Thank you for posting it.

One thing TS mentioned was 'talking' to this presumed Joann Taylor on another site. And that is was determined JT was not 'real'. Just curious, do you know if LE was able to find that out from obtaining website records?? I always have wondered if they took a computer from JS house.

Very interesting interview Keepinghope...trying to listen to it in bits & pieces while doing other stuff. Thank you for posting it.

One thing TS mentioned was 'talking' to this presumed Joann Taylor on another site. And that is was determined JT was not 'real'. Just curious, do you know if LE was able to find that out from obtaining website records?? I always have wondered if they took a computer from JS house.

Funny you say that, I was watching Court TV today (or whatever it's called now) because they have a local case on and there was a computer forensics expert testifying and in this case he explained that he didn't need to take the computer from the house, they just plug into it and image the whole thing and then take the copy of the hard drive with them....so whether or not they removed the actual computer they could still have the info from the hard drive available to them....although if there was anything of significance on there I'd like to think we'd have heard about it by now....so frustrating that they are still missing...every time I log on I keep hoping there will be some new news.

Tanya said that they did have the computer and she also said they had two cell phones that he had. He had one that was in her name and he gave it back to here when she filed for divorce and then the second he got after that in his own name.

Very interesting interview

Keepinghope...trying to listen to it in bits & pieces while doing other stuff. Thank you for posting it.

I wanted to add there is going to be an auction to raise money for the reward fund on March 19 here in Morenci at the high school gym. I so really hope they are home before that. Also grandmother started a blog that she writes on every couple of days.

Funny you say that, I was watching Court TV today (or whatever it's called now) because they have a local case on and there was a computer forensics expert testifying and in this case he explained that he didn't need to take the computer from the house, they just plug into it and image the whole thing and then take the copy of the hard drive with them....so whether or not they removed the actual computer they could still have the info from the hard drive available to them....although if there was anything of significance on there I'd like to think we'd have heard about it by now....so frustrating that they are still missing...every time I log on I keep hoping there will be some new news.

i would think they took the computer... cause in some cases even though you delete stuff off the computer it is still in the dos of the computer. i remember that from awhile ago with a program or something. so if JS delete info it would be still in there.
it really bugs me that not much is being done to finding these 3 little sweethearts... Where r u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston