Found Deceased MI - Theresa Lockhart, 44, Portage, 18 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Man. He was a troubled soul until the end. I hope he left a note with information that will help locate Theresa.

Oh My!
ETA I guess he didn't leave a note saying where Theresa was/is.

Another msm article-

Police are not saying whether the husband of a missing Portage woman left a suicide note -- or any information that may help them find her.

Christopher Lockhart, 47, died of apparent suicide in his Portage home, Portage Public Safety officers said Tuesday.

But Deputy Chief John Blue would not say Tuesday afternoon whether the man - who was considered a person of interest in the disappearance of his wife - left a note or any information that will help them locate her.

"Our investigators are currently at the scene right now," Blue said late Tuesday afternoon. "They're continuing to gather information. We are hopeful that this event and the whereabouts of Theresa will come to a closure very soon."
https://articles.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2017/10/police_wont_say_if_missing_wom.amp

Several photos at the link above but imho this one said it all-
No Outlet with Theresa's missing poster.
d53f3be031f6fdf057bc6f2063373a73.jpg

I hope that if there were any records that LE could not get before that they will be able to obtain them now.

This video that shows the cussing of the trash can incident.I hope she wasn't in there.Looked heavy the way he was handling it. Starts at 1:49 [video=youtube;EVYhN5zKKtI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVYhN5zKKtI[/video]

Nightly news is reporting a related search for TL is taking place in the Allegan State game area in relation to the suicide.

marking my spot. :(
Hope for answers for Theresa's family !!

http://wwmt.com/news/local/more-det...-linked-to-theresa-lockhart-in-allegan-county

Newschannel3 has confirmed Allegan County deputies were searching in the woods, and sources tell us it is connected to Theresa Lockhart disappearance
Soon after police found Christopher Lockhart dead inside his Portage home from an apparent suicide, sources close to the investigation tell Newschannel 3 a tip sent detectives to rural Allegan County.
Despite the heavy rain, our sources tell us deputies searched a large, wooded area in hopes of finding the body of Theresa Lockhart.
Portage Police would not confirm whether or not Christopher Lockhart left a suicide note behind. They describe the case as still very active and remain confident they will get answers about Theresa's whereabouts.

Hoping that Theresa will be found soon. Christopher's rapid decline is like a real-life Edgar Allen Poe tale.

Some quotes:
The woman's body was found in Valley Township, west of Swan Creek. The undersheriff says that they are working with Portage Police on this incident. Tuesday, the husband of a missing Portage woman, Theresa Lockhart, was found dead in their home, from an apparent suicide.

Authorities are not disclosing at this time if the body found in Allegan was Theresa Lockhart. They say the body was found partially buried and foul play is suspected.

With Portage Police working on the scene they must think this is Theresa (JMO). Hoping for a resolution for her family.

Some quotes:

With Portage Police working on the scene they must think this is Theresa (JMO). Hoping for a resolution for her family.

I don’t believe they would air a news story basically ‘linking’ the 2 stories, if they had any doubts.

& since the tip came in yesterday around 230pm, I’m going out on a limb here but I believe Christopher must have left some sort of note giving them the information to find her.

I also read in one of the news articles that they were conducting a search in the area near where this body was found, on Monday night. If Christopher got word of this, it’s possible he knew they were closing in on him, at which point he made the choice to end his life.

I don’t believe they would air a news story basically ‘linking’ the 2 stories, if they had any doubts.

& since the tip came in yesterday around 230pm, I’m going out on a limb here but I believe Christopher must have left some sort of note giving them the information to find her.

I also read in one of the news articles that they were conducting a search in the area near where this body was found, on Monday night. If Christopher got word of this, it’s possible he knew they were closing in on him, at which point he made the choice to end his life.

BBM - I agree, I believe investigators will admit this once she is identified.

This news article from the noon news states he left clues to lead LE to her body. "from sources"
[h=1]Sources: Before he died, Christopher Lockhart left clues leading police to decomposed body[/h]by NEWSCHANNEL 3
Wednesday, October 25th 2017

PORTAGE, Mich. — Christopher Lockhart, before he died, left behind details that lead police to a female body partially buried in Allegan County, multiple sources have confirmed to Newschannel 3.

This news article from the noon news states he left clues to lead LE to her body. "from sources"
[h=1]Sources: Before he died, Christopher Lockhart left clues leading police to decomposed body[/h]by NEWSCHANNEL 3

PORTAGE, Mich. — Christopher Lockhart, before he died, left behind details that lead police to a female body partially buried in Allegan County, multiple sources have confirmed to Newschannel 3.

Which link is this from? The link posted above doesn’t state the info you quoted! I definitely believe you, I just would like to read the whole article!! :)

Here’s a Link with the info shared by elizabeth2679
http://wwmt.com/news/local/sources-...-left-clues-leading-police-to-decomposed-body

Sorry I didnt' post the link. I thought we weren't supposed to post links because news stories change so quickly. Thanks for doing it.

“He was not answering the questions, not providing us with any information,” Senior Deputy Chief Blue said. “It was pretty evident he didn’t want to cooperate, from the get-go.”

Chris did reveal to police, though, that he was the last person known to have seen Theresa.

“At about 6:00 p.m. on the 18th, we know Theresa left a gym [and went home],” Senior Deputy Chief Blue told Dateline. “The only information we got from the husband was she left the house again at 10:00 p.m. He didn’t say where she was going.”
Senior Deputy Chief Blue said crowds of media surrounded the Lockhart home this summer as the investigation into Theresa’s disappearance intensified, and neighbors began arguing with Chris about the street disturbance.

“The neighbor set up a camera system [aimed at the Lockhart] house,” Senior Chief Deputy Blue told Dateline Monday. “Chris went to snip the wires -- but didn’t snip all the wires -- so they had him on camera doing that.”
Chris was arraigned on July 7 on one count of interfering with electronic communications, a felony, and one count of malicious destruction of a building under $200, a misdemeanor.
https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/ch...d-home-five-months-after-wife-theresa-n814181

Did we know he admitted he was the last to see her to police before? I don't recall. I also thought the part about him cutting the wires was interesting. I knew he was arrested for cutting wires, but I didn't realize he was trying to cut the video camera wires and snipped the wrong one. Makes me wonder if he had something he needed to still get out of the house and didn't want to be seen on video doing it. :thinking:

Lockhart was also caught on the neighbor's surveillance saying----"You have a family, don't be a hero."

The Newschannel 3 I-Team has learned Lockhart is on leave from Pfizer and it's not clear if he's going back to work.

Two questions: Anyone know more about his quote on the surveillance video regarding family/hero? Bizarre?
Second, was he on leave from Pfizer as in suspension for alcohol, or by choice?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back