Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 2 *D. Stewart guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Commercial break ~ so here's my question. Even if Doug had someone else do it, what would this guy (if he's the hired "gun") be doing fully dressed in the lake the night before abducting Venus? :waitasec:
I am having my doubts that this guy is even connected.

I still think he is involved, did he do any side jobs?

Do restaurants tip delivery drivers?

Did he recently get an inheritance?

is that propane tank close to the house? i wonder if the fight started at the mailbox and worked up toward the house or did she get grabbed in the driveway?

I'm thinking she got grabbed in the driveway and in the struggle her footprint ended up on the propane tank.

is that propane tank close to the house? i wonder if the fight started at the mailbox and worked up toward the house or did she get grabbed in the driveway?
There looks like a lot of stuff near the house, including the propane tank. If no windows face that area, it wouldn't be surprising if someone could hide in there. The mailbox area itself seems to be more open.

Larry McComb: He couldn't have been at work. He was too busy kidnapping my daughter.

Says that everyone is saying that the guy in the sketch is a local guy.

Doug answered Venus's dad, when asked if he was at work monday, "I told police about every step I took that day". Wouldn't answer the question yes or no.

"Doug Stewart is the man that took my daughter" the father says

NG: asking Venus' dad about conversations he tried to have with Doug asking him if he were at work that day. Dad called Doug a murderer. Dad is positive Doug took and murdered his daughter. He also says the guy seen in the lake is a local guy and has nothing to do with Venus' disappearance. He says LE isn't telling him anything about who saw the guy next to a pickup truck.

Parents 100% positive ex he took her.
Father said he is as sure as his name.
told ex on phone he is a murdering ( expletive) and hung up phone.

I just can't get past the fact of the vehicles.....

Why would he not disclose that early on?

Just a hink in my meter that still really stinks

If someone else did this and proven that guy is never going to forgive her parents for this treatment. They may as well kiss those little girls goodbye.

Yeah!!! whats the big secret, were you at work? Where are(were) the vehicles?
Just come forward, tell the truth, take a LDT and clear yourself!

Wow, Venus left with her girls and only the clothes on their back. No wonder the church is asking for clothes for them. This is sad.

NG asking her panel what the big secret is about Doug not answering yes or no if he was at work the day Venus went missing. She's showing a map of traffic cameras between Newport News, VA and Colon Township, MI.

Peter Odom saying LE still hasn't made an arrest even with the numerous traffic cameras. If LE had evidence Doug would be arrested already.

NG wants to know why Venus left Doug, why she was in fear of her life, why the children are in hiding now. Producer has handwritten note by Venus, the one where abuse toward one daughter is alleged. Venus took children with only clothes on their backs and headed to parents' house.

Guest saying LE is going to look for gravel from driveway, blood, other forensic evidence in Doug's truck.

I'd like to know how Venus got back to Michigan. They say the truck was in her name, but Doug had possession of it...so, what gives ?

Plastic wrapper that once contained a tarp found in driveway, after Venus was abducted. Dad said it didn't belong there.

NG now has someone on the show demonstrating self-defense techniques for women.

Now back to something found in the driveway. A plastic wrapper that once contained a tarp. Dad didn't purchase it; says wind didn't blow it there. NG saying perp would've had to unwrap the tarp in the driveway, or it fell out of the truck.

Gezzz, thats what frustrates me in so many cases...

There looking for the evidence

There analyzing it now as we speak

There closing in

We wait IMPATIENTLY !!!!

Then nothing and we wait some more as we continue to sleuth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors