Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 8 *D. Stewart guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
relatives and friends - not WETMAN !! LOL
does anyone know anything else about the homeless man that was found at the recylcing center in Virginia, from a containter from Newport News ? This whole acolpice thing has me curious about that ? Thanks

Why don't you call the Pigeon Post, and tell them you noticed they're not asking for info on this guy any more, and ask them if we should still be on the lookout for him?

A yes answer would tell you one thing; a no answer, another.

I took your advice and called...I spoke with an Officer Sylvester at MSP in White Pigeon. I asked if they were still looking for the guy in the sketch because there had been no word that they discovered who he is. He pretty much told me they have identified who he is. I got the impression that, whoever he is, they were keeping eyes on him like they may know something more than just who he is. He did tell me that people in Colon should not be worried and that he would not be "out and about". FWIW

does anyone know anything else about the homeless man that was found at the recylcing center in Virginia, from a containter from Newport News ? This whole acolpice thing has me curious about that ? Thanks

The body found this week at a Northern Virginia recycling plant has been identified as that of a homeless man from Newport News, believed to be a military veteran.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/newport-news/dp-now-man-in-trash-0521-20100521,0,7614709.story

LionKing21, one of your previous posts, you had said that nobody believes DS would have done the things he is accused of doing in the way that they were done...can you explain what you mean?

DS is not too old to be still serving, right? I wonder why he left?

Most people serve their commitment and get out. I did. Recruiters tell you one thing and it turns out to be another. If DS hadn't finished his enlistment I would have wondered but since I haven't seen anything that says he didn't, it's not all that unusual to get out after your enlistment. Not everyone retires...

The body found this week at a Northern Virginia recycling plant has been identified as that of a homeless man from Newport News, believed to be a military veteran.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/newport-news/dp-now-man-in-trash-0521-20100521,0,7614709.story

this is completely the right direction to be following, imvho. I am not sure about this guy, given his age, but if you think how that TV Chef attempted to hire people to "mercy kill" his wife and they "stung" him, I can see where someone might be tempted to get rid of an accomplice in this case.....just speculation again.

Just checking in for any developments.

Dang, this is dragging out TOO LONG.

Yes it is Puf. We need some news. Venus needs to be found.
Prayers for Venus and her family.

this is completely the right direction to be following, imvho. I am not sure about this guy, given his age, but if you think how that tv chef attempted to hire people to "mercy kill" his wife and they "stung" him, i can see where someone might be tempted to get rid of an accomplice in this case.....just speculation again.

doug cubed - doug squared = doug

Just checking in for any developments.

Dang, this is dragging out TOO LONG.

Just when it seems like new evidence has surely secured DS a free ride in the po-po car, another week or two of bonus freedom shows up for him...the case against him grows stronger and stronger, the words LE uses are becoming more "we know" than "we believe". Yet, Doug's legendary freedom waltz continues...all the while claiming he isn't involved in any of this business.

I for one will be anxious to hear his side of the story when this is all said and done. If we've only got half of the case and it's this outlandish and bewildering, there must be soooo much more that we haven't heard about.

MOO SQUARED

LionKing21, one of your previous posts, you had said that nobody believes DS would have done the things he is accused of doing in the way that they were done...can you explain what you mean?

I do not believe that it was me that posted this, but I could be worng and I am sorry if I led someone to read something that way ....I beleive the common sentiment around here (hometown) is quite the opposite actually

Thanks !!!

As to the facts presented by LE in this case, they lean in one direction. There has been no new evidence that I know of, that helps in any way to clear DS as POI. The length of time a perp walks free is not a very good indicator of his guilt or innocence, in my experience.

05-18-2010, 08:09 AM
LIONKING21
Registered User Join Date: May 2010

Good Morning
I was the one that stated that DS was a decorated sniper in the Marines. This is just what I know, being from the same area as DS. I don't think anyone thinks that he would have taken her this way, and I do not remember seeing anything about him being in possession of a shovel. I think the fact that he was a sniper, may have them proceeding with more caution ???? JMHO

Just was curious about what this meant...that's all...

Thanks

As to the facts presented by LE in this case, they lean in one direction. There has been no new evidence that I know of, that helps in any way to clear DS as POI. The length of time a perp walks free is not a very good indicator of his guilt or innocence, in my experience.

In my opinion, law enforcement released the information regarding Doug Stewart's alibi not standing up, that they have established he was in Michigan the day Venus disappeared and that he had someone pose as himself in Virginia to not only flush out the accomplice but to propel Doug Stewart into panic mode in hopes that he will slip up and do something foolish.

Doug must be a nervous wreck now that he realizes there is video footage of his imposter and may feel an overpowering need to contact this individual, something which law enforcement is waiting for. Once they locate the man who posed as Doug, they surely hope to get very important information from this person and will probably use the "You're in a WHOLE lot of trouble and looking at a long prison term unless you tell us everything you know and testify against Doug" approach, even going as far as to offer him immunity.

They may have already located the imposter and are planning to use him to set Doug up.

They may have already located the imposter and are planning to use him to set Doug up.
I think this is a strong possibility, too. The cops don't mind looking like they don't know much. It never hurts to ask questions when you already know the answers. You learn more that way.

05-18-2010, 08:09 AM
LIONKING21
Registered User Join Date: May 2010

Good Morning
I was the one that stated that DS was a decorated sniper in the Marines. This is just what I know, being from the same area as DS. I don't think anyone thinks that he would have taken her this way, and I do not remember seeing anything about him being in possession of a shovel. I think the fact that he was a sniper, may have them proceeding with more caution ???? JMHO

Just was curious about what this meant...that's all...

Thanks

THINK - I am with you now ! What I meant by that is that nobody thinks that he would have used his sniper training as his way to harm VS (he obviously used some other tactic) I thought at the time, they may have been proceeding with caution because of his background and didn't want him on the run, causing more harm.

Thanks !!!

It would be lovely if DS would go bring some flowers or a case of beer or simply visit wherever he may have put her...if he took her. That would be great.

Regarding Doug being a sniper and being trained to be passionless.

Google Marine kills wife and look at the search results. I've somewhat followed these cases a bit because of an interest in PTSD in veterans.

Bumping for Venus.

Still checking several times a day on news sites. Nothing in a while.

Praying for Venus and all who love her.

Well, it's now been 6+ weeks since VS disappeared, 33 days since the Walmart receipt, blood, etc were found. It's uncanny how the time just goes by...it's already been a week since we heard about the multiple Dougs...and no news comes out...certainly is frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24