Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 8 *D. Stewart guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah-this case is bothering me. Between Kyron and Venus, I want to take a road trip...not that I think I can find them but it is hard to feel helpless.

I don't think they are going to find her anytime soon. If she is dead and hasn't been found yet, she is likely well hidden and probably will not be found at all. And if she isn't dead and doesn't want to be found then they aren't going to find her easily either.

I think if she is found, it will be by someone going about their business sometime in the future, and have to use DNA, etc to make an ID. I can't see DS, if he abducted/killed her, ever confessing and leading LE to her body. In Michigan, as far as I know, murder one is life without parole no matter what, so there would be no reason for him to tell. JMO

The thing is... Venus could be anywhere between MI and VA... That's alot of ground to cover, and if she is buried, she may very likely never be found...

but if the body is venus, who's car would it be?

but if the body is venus, who's car would it be?

I doubt it's Venus. However, if Doug went so far as to enlist or hire an imposter to pose as himself, he may have also planned to make it appear as though someone else abducted her. We don't know how long the vehicle was parked in the lot or where the body was, whether it was in the trunk or interior of the car.

Checking in again. Gosh. Aaargh.

Am I reading correctly? The airport is in Lansing?

A body found in a car at Lansing's Capitol Region International airport had be dead for possibly months.

A TSA worker discovered the body in a car parked in the airports long-term parking lot shortly before 7:30 Thursday morning. The Clinton County Sheriff's Department says the remains were badly decomposed.

The identity of the person has not be released, but investigators do say the car is registered to an eastern Michigan woman in her 50's who had been reported missing a couple of months ago. At the time of her reported disappearance, the woman was described as "potentially suicidal."

Investigators say the car had been in the airport lot for a couple of weeks.

this link above.........http://www.wilx.com/news/headlines/9...9.html?ref=559

Thanks mommame, they have updated the article with that information... it wasn't there earlier...

That flatbed should be back in MI by now!!! Are we waiting for DNA evidence, then? I'm itching to hear something.

A body found in a car at Lansing's Capitol Region International airport had be dead for possibly months.

A TSA worker discovered the body in a car parked in the airports long-term parking lot shortly before 7:30 Thursday morning. The Clinton County Sheriff's Department says the remains were badly decomposed.

The identity of the person has not be released, but investigators do say the car is registered to an eastern Michigan woman in her 50's who had been reported missing a couple of months ago. At the time of her reported disappearance, the woman was described as "potentially suicidal."

Investigators say the car had been in the airport lot for a couple of weeks.

this link above.........http://www.wilx.com/news/headlines/9...9.html?ref=559

If the car had only been there for a couple of weeks, why are they saying the body was dead for months? Geez.... they should know from the time of the parking sticker the person got when they pulled into the lot.

Salem

In this case, they probably will have to make the case with possible DNA and a lot of circumstantial evidence as it is very possible they will never have a body. More and more "no body" cases are being brought to court with good results (for the prosecution.) And this case SEEMS to have more circumstantial evidence than some I have seen, assuming they can deal with the imposter/alibi theory.

Where is Venus and what in the world are LE doing ? It is close approaching for the next hearing on custody and I dont like this no news .....

I know, it's just like all of a sudden, all news stoped. I check several times a day for anything new. Nothing.

Seems all we can do for now is Pray for Venus and her family.

Looked again for anthing new this morning. Again, nothing.

...... Have you seen me .....

Venus-Stewart.230.jpg

Venus Rose Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads