ACTIVE SEARCH MI - Zander Fessenden, 4, Parchment/Kalamazoo, 30 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

missyh81

Reaction score
PARCHMENT, Mich. — The Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Department is searching for a missing four-year-old from Parchment.

Alexander Wyatt Fessenden, or Zander, is described as a white male standing 4' tall, weighs 40 lbs, and was last seen wearing a tan t-shirt and grey shorts.

He was last seen at 4 am at McKinley Street in Kalamazoo.

Attachments

• IMG_4689.jpeg
    IMG_4689.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4690.jpeg
    IMG_4690.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 6
The child may have slipped out of a window around 4 a.m. Tuesday in Parchment, Michigan near McKinley Street.

[...]

Law enforcement and first responders have been combing the area for hours, searching the heavily wooded area using eight different drones and multiple K9s. As many as 50 people have been in the woods to look for the child.

"We're searching through everything we can now," Fuller said. "We've looked underneath campers, we've looked in pools."

1722347579747.png

Just wanted to include this article with more information about Zander's adventure!

"According to the father, Zander walked about a mile and a half. "From what I understood, he unlocked the window himself while his mom was sleeping and I was at work, and he decided to take a little walk."
He said the boy walked through the woods and made it to his grandmother's house in hopes of finding his dad.

Out of hundreds of volunteers, it was technology that located Zander.

"My mom got a ring cam notification at 9:30 this morning. Not of him walking to the house; he was already in the house. He opened the door to let the dogs back in," Fessenden explained.

The little boy was found safe, just taking care of the dogs."

Just wanted to include this article with more information about Zander's adventure!

"According to the father, Zander walked about a mile and a half. "From what I understood, he unlocked the window himself while his mom was sleeping and I was at work, and he decided to take a little walk."
He said the boy walked through the woods and made it to his grandmother's house in hopes of finding his dad.

Out of hundreds of volunteers, it was technology that located Zander.

"My mom got a ring cam notification at 9:30 this morning. Not of him walking to the house; he was already in the house. He opened the door to let the dogs back in," Fessenden explained.

The little boy was found safe, just taking care of the dogs."

Zander! You scared everybody. And now everyone is smiling at this story. (Don't do it again!)

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back