Michael Jackson ~ new accuser files

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Apparently you did not sit through the case of the State of California vs. MJ, where MJ was acquitted of every false charge leveled against him. This after extensive and exhaustive investigations by local police and the FBI. Michael Jackson was innocent then, and he is innocent now, both legally and morally. The attempt to further defame this man after his death, and with no ability to defend himself is ruthless and disgusting. imo...of course.

Again, just a load of waffle but not actually addressing the issues. Answer the questions above and then I'll speak to you. Defending a child abuser is disgusting.

Again, just a load of waffle but not actually addressing the issues. Answer the questions above and then I'll speak to you. Defending a child abuser is disgusting.

I believe that falsely accusing anyone of such crimes, especially when they are are deceased and unable to defend against the false allegations is a crime in itself. Of course, Michael Jackson can't be further hurt, or suffer through such baloney, but his children can, and are the victims of this .

The investigations are over. The trial is over. Michael Jackson's life is over. Isn't it time to move on?

I believe that falsely accusing anyone of such crimes, especially when they are are deceased and unable to defend against the false allegations is a crime in itself. Of course, Michael Jackson can't be further hurt, or suffer through such baloney, but his children can, and are the victims of this ********.

The investigations are over. The trial is over. Michael Jackson's life is over. Isn't it time to move on?

Using his children as an emotional battering ram is low. Children are my concern here, his children, my children and everybody else's children. No, it is not time to move on. It is NEVER time to move on from protecting children from sexual abuse. It is NEVER time to move on from educating adults to recognise the signs of CSA. It is moving on and turning a blind eye that causes hurt and suffering to children and their families.

When it is so devastatingly obvious how many adults still do not recognise, or refuse to acknowledge the signs of CSA this conversation ceases to be about MJ alone. The subject of MJ brings to light how much work there is to do and it does not matter to me how much abuse I get from his blinkered fans, how many names I am called, how many Twitter "watch lists" they put me on, how many direct messages I receive; I will continue to do this work because IT MATTERS.

Emmerdale spoilers: Maya arrest reveals adults struggle to identify sexual abuse

Edited : typo

Last edited:
A lot of new information has come out that LN was a scam. That is not surprising for people who have actually studied the 2005 case (which was laughable) and know about the Even Chandler extortion scheme. LN was a fictional movie made by pedophiles for pedophiles. It literally promotes pedophilia by stating the kids liked it and wanted it more and more. Wade and James literally stated that they asked MJ for sex and looked forward to it. Yeah right! Gross! Why in the world are people here promoting that? MJ fans have found long lists of inaccuracies and outright lies. I saw that the movie on streaming sites is now down to 3 hours, and the lies about the train station, theater door, Grand Canyon etc etc are all cut out. I think that says enough.

BBM : This is foul. Stop reading Jackson propaganda and actually educate yourself about CSA. You know nothing about grooming do you? About how peadophiles select their victims and get them to go along with the abuse. How they make them feel complicit. How they convince them that this is how people show love. How they emotionally blackmail them.

Instead of Michael Jackson, let's call him Mickey Johnson. He's a 40 year old plumber who lives in social housing and he has 8 year olds stay over with him every night. He tells everyone that he just loves kids because he grew up in care and didn't really have a childhood. He admits that these kids sleep in his bed. You ok with that? Are you still turning a blind eye now?

What Jackson defenders fail to recognise is that their denials are dangerous, that wilfully ignoring the signs of peadophilia puts children in danger. There may be a child in your life right now who needs you to open your God damned eyes. There might be a child in your life who needs to hear that they can speak and that they will be believed. But Jackson defenders don't ever think of this; all they care about is their idol's reputation. Then they come at those of us who are educated. Those of us who put our money where our mouth is, some of whom may even have lived this, and insult us and call us names.

Wade and James; I believe you. I love you, I support you and I will fight until my last breath to help children who went through what you did.

"We can see the abuse as our fault in some way, perhaps because we ‘failed’ to speak out then, stop it, or even perhaps because we may have enjoyed some aspect of the abuse, such as physical sensations or the closeness of another, something that was missing in other areas of our life? Know and get used to this idea… the body will respond to touch or stimulation in a way that it is programmed to, sometimes even if your conscience or mind doesn’t want it to. That can be difficult to comprehend but not understanding it can allow shame to grow."

Credit to Survivors Manchester :
Emotional Issues - Survivors Manchester

If anyone is reading this and needs to speak to someone there will be other organisations in your area that can help you. Please do not let the victim blaming stop you from speaking out. I believe you. The shame is not yours xx

Edited: quote not copied in full.

Last edited:
Michael Jackson Accusers’ Lawsuits Might Go to Trial After All

Three appellate court judges have tentatively ruled that lawsuits from Wade Robson and James Safechuck, which a trial court dismissed in 2017, should be reconsidered due to a new California law that gives victims of sexual abuse more time to file a lawsuit.

Robson’s and Safechuck’s claims aired in HBO’s Leaving Neverland, which sparked a new national conversation about Michael Jackson and the accusations of child sex abuse against him. (Jackson, who died in 2009, denied the allegations during his life; in a 2005 trial, he was acquitted on all charges, including child molestation.) Per the AP, the two first filed their lawsuits in 2013, but the trial court dismissed their cases because of the statutes of limitations had expired for both; the new law, codified last month, gives accusers until the age of 40 to bring their accusations to court. Now it appears they may be heard after all—although, as the AP notes, a 2015 ruling to dismiss Robson’s and Safechuck’s claims against the Jackson estate itself will still stand. The defendants in this case will be two corporate entities that Jackson owned—MJJ Productions, Inc. and MJJ Ventures, Inc.

Michael Jackson Accusers’ Lawsuits Might Go to Trial After All

Three appellate court judges have tentatively ruled that lawsuits from Wade Robson and James Safechuck, which a trial court dismissed in 2017, should be reconsidered due to a new California law that gives victims of sexual abuse more time to file a lawsuit.

Robson’s and Safechuck’s claims aired in HBO’s Leaving Neverland, which sparked a new national conversation about Michael Jackson and the accusations of child sex abuse against him. (Jackson, who died in 2009, denied the allegations during his life; in a 2005 trial, he was acquitted on all charges, including child molestation.) Per the AP, the two first filed their lawsuits in 2013, but the trial court dismissed their cases because of the statutes of limitations had expired for both; the new law, codified last month, gives accusers until the age of 40 to bring their accusations to court. Now it appears they may be heard after all—although, as the AP notes, a 2015 ruling to dismiss Robson’s and Safechuck’s claims against the Jackson estate itself will still stand. The defendants in this case will be two corporate entities that Jackson owned—MJJ Productions, Inc. and MJJ Ventures, Inc.

Excellent news but still doesn't go far enough IMO.

After reading Ronan Farrow's book "Catch and Kill" (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!) about how the vile actions of celebrities and the ultra powerful and rich are covered up, I can see how Michael Jackson's proclivities were swept under the rug. All of those poor, sweet boys. :(

After reading Ronan Farrow's book "Catch and Kill" (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!) about how the vile actions of celebrities and the ultra powerful and rich are covered up, I can see how Michael Jackson's proclivities were swept under the rug. All of those poor, sweet boys. :(

I'm just looking for something to read. I'm going to download that now, thank you!

Yes, the abusers of all “flavors” are ubiquitous, and the revelations of “Me Too” and Jeffrey Epstein are just a scratch on the surface. That doesn’t negate Michael Jackson’s guilt.

And when it comes to pedophiles, it is a lesson for parents to keep their children close. If an adult wants a close relationship with your child...run...no matter how many perks they offer. No adult who loves children who aren’t his own will sleep with them. And if he is unjustly accused of abuse, he will stop. Period. End of discussion.

BBM: Since this thread seems to have come back to life a little with the latest news, I was reading back through some of the old posts and I just wanted to highlight this point again because it's so important.

MJ was accused of child abuse numerous times whilst he was still alive, but he continued to have children sleep over in his bed. Child abuse is a heinous crime, anyone innocent being accused of harming children would be sick to their stomach. Peadophiles do not change their behaviour, even after conviction, simply because they cannot. Abusing children is a compulsion to these people, an addiction.

A British socialite was on TV this morning, defending Jeffery Epstein. It wasn't really sex trafficking because they weren't chained up! It's just a "wild story" like a party that got out of hand. Downplaying the horrendous crimes committed by her friends because they are wealthy and posh. Same as Jackson defenders; he couldn't possibly have committed those crimes because he was dead famous and he wrote that song they like.

We have so far to go in breaking down stereotypes and dispelling the myths surrounding this and other kinds of abuse. It's so disheartening at times.

I've told a story a little further up the thread about my friend's experiences, and earlier on about my own. I have come across these people so many times in my life, both as a child and as an adult. They infiltrate every corner of society, from the very wealthy like MJ and JE to teachers and weekend sports coaches. Abusers will go to any and all lengths to have contact with children. It is so important for adults to be educated and to have their eyes open, but it doesn't seem to matter what you say, people will continue to walk around with their eyes closed and their fingers in their ears, therefore children will continue to be put at risk and harmed.

Defending child abuse is the lowest thing a person could possibly do.

EDIT: typo

BBM: Since this thread seems to have come back to life a little with the latest news, I was reading back through some of the old posts and I just wanted to highlight this point again because it's so important.

MJ was accused of child abuse numerous times whilst he was still alive, but he continued to have children sleep over in his bed. Child abuse is a heinous crime, anyone innocent being accused of harming children would be sick to their stomach. Peadophiles do not change their behaviour, even after conviction, simply because they cannot. Abusing children is a compulsion to these people, an addiction.

A British socialite was on TV this morning, defending Jeffery Epstein. It wasn't really sex trafficking because they weren't chained up! It's just a "wild story" like a party that got out of hand. Downplaying the horrendous crimes committed by her friends because they are wealthy and posh. Same as Jackson defenders; he couldn't possibly have committed those crimes because he was dead famous and he wrote that song they like.

We have so far to go in breaking down stereotypes and dispelling the myths surrounding this and other kinds of abuse. It's so disheartening at times.

I've told a story a little further up the thread about my friend's experiences, and earlier on about my own. I have come across these people so many times in my life, both as a child and as an adult. They infiltrate every corner of society, from the very wealthy like MJ and JE to teachers and weekend sports coaches. Abusers will go to any and all lengths to have contact with children. It is so important for adults to be educated and to have their eyes open, but it doesn't seem to matter what you say, people will continue to walk around with their eyes closed and their fingers in their ears, therefore children will continue to be put at risk and harmed.

Defending child abuse is the lowest thing a person could possibly do.

GREAT post!

The man is dead. He's not coming back. It's time to move on.

imo.

The man caused damage that exists to this day for his victims. He hid in plain sight. Because he was a bona fide cash cow he was allowed to do whatever he choose to do. This is a cautionary tale and should NEVER be forgotten. MJ wasn't alone in his predatory behavior. There are and will be more. Don't be fooled no matter how talented the offender is. Protect the children. Don't support those who harm them.

The man is dead. He's not coming back. It's time to move on.

imo.

Tell that to his victims.

See my post further up this thread about why, as a society, we should NEVER move on. The only reason anyone wants to move on from this is so they can continue worshipping him guilt free, instead of having to open their eyes.

I hope every child who was ever harmed by this filthy man gets to have their day in court. They are owed that at the very least.

Last edited:
It's amazing that, when confronted with the facts, the only thing his defenders have left to say is that we should "move on." Just admit to yourselves what he was and learn something from it. Something that could protect the children in your own lives from people like him.

The Jackson estate are in a blind panic about these cases going to court, they know what he really was as well as the rest of us do. The genie is out of the bottle now and I'm afraid it is not going back in.

Wade Robson is right, it is more than time that he gets his. I hope he takes everything. I hope he gets that filthy ranch and rakes the whole godforsaken place to the ground.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back