Michael Rafferty Appeal?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Keep crying Rafferty. You're in for the long haul.

Hard to believe it was 4 years ago that this evil creep's name became associated amongst the most vile, heinous killers of our time, for what he did to precious Victoria on her way home from school.

The pain is still raw for me, horrible to imagine what her family and friends go through.

Rot, Rafferty, rot. Canadians don't care about you.

There is nothing to appeal.
His lawyer made sure he was given a fair trial, and it was MORE than fair.
The judge instructed properly, and the judge also made some very tough decisions regarding the evidence. Some very important stuff was thrown out.
The jury didn't take their job lightly. They understood, and if they were ever unclear, they asked questions to be 100% sure.
Everybody did what was required. He was found guilty. That should be the end of it (for him).

Also... http://www.cp24.com/news/rafferty-looking-for-lawyer-to-appeal-conviction-1.1318889
Interesting, he is being moved out of the province. Good... he won't be breathing the air we breathe here any more. He can consider the trip from here to there his last vacation/road trip ever. Have fun, goodbye, good riddance.

I AGREE 100 percent with Rodney! I am appauld that Canada would even consider an APPEAL for Micheal Rafferty...and we are to pay for this...with our tax $....OMG!>>...IMO I wish and stated over & over here that I wish the tori LAw was entered into Parliament !( I am not here to discuss this one ...IMO)MR had a fair trial I watched and tweeted every word into this website.the JUDGE spent an extra ordianary amount of time giving PRECIOUS instruction to the JURY...go look at it if anyone has Doubts!!!Websleuth still has the thread here...so am I reading this correct from the article linked here....An appeal is going to happen?....I am praying I read this incrorrect?...Maybe another poster can answer...tweeting robynhood...IMO I am very upset now...

There is nothing to appeal.
His lawyer made sure he was given a fair trial, and it was MORE than fair.
The judge instructed properly, and the judge also made some very tough decisions regarding the evidence. Some very important stuff was thrown out.
The jury didn't take their job lightly. They understood, and if they were ever unclear, they asked questions to be 100% sure.
Everybody did what was required. He was found guilty. That should be the end of it (for him).

Also... http://www.cp24.com/news/rafferty-looking-for-lawyer-to-appeal-conviction-1.1318889
Interesting, he is being moved out of the province. Good... he won't be breathing the air we breathe here any more. He can consider the trip from here to there his last vacation/road trip ever. Have fun, goodbye, good riddance.
....I agree GOOD bye >>>>bye scum Michael Rafferty Out of ONT. I see know Aug. 12 2013 they will make a decision if an APPEAL will happen...MAY ...all of Ontario be sickened if thus ever occurs...IMO..this sickens me personally...I shall be back OFTEN to see updates...MY heart is still broken with this whole case...do not worry Tori this SHALL NOT HAPPEN...IMO...MR> deseserves to ROT in that cell forever! My heart is grieving agin as I read all this ....Unbeleiveable that TORI FAMILY is still dealing with this in the COURTS!...sickens me robynhood.:banghead:

I AGREE 100 percent with Rodney! I am appauld that Canada would even consider an APPEAL for Micheal Rafferty...and we are to pay for this...with our tax $....OMG!>>...IMO I wish and stated over & over here that I wish the tori LAw was entered into Parliament !( I am not here to discuss this one ...IMO)MR had a fair trial I watched and tweeted every word into this website.the JUDGE spent an extra ordianary amount of time giving PRECIOUS instruction to the JURY...go look at it if anyone has Doubts!!!Websleuth still has the thread here...so am I reading this correct from the article linked here....An appeal is going to happen?....I am praying I read this incrorrect?...Maybe another poster can answer...tweeting robynhood...IMO I am very upset now...

No he has not been granted an appeal yet, he's been granted an extension to apply for an appeal. He was already denied legal aid, now he is applying under section 684 of the criminal code for taxpayers to pay for his appeal if one is granted. The money to pay for a lawyer is still an issue for this . On August, the Ontario Court of Appeal judge will decided whether MR is entitled to have taxpayers foot the bill for an appeal if he gets one ;)

I feel quite ill just seeing all this, why would it take until August to make a decision. It seems very cut and dry to me, they kidnapped Tori, she was brutally murdered, he was there...guilty. What a piece of crap he is. I believe that he did sexually assault Tori and that he killed her, but even if he hadn't he was there and still guilty. Still infuriates meafter all this time and my heart breaks for the family that this just keeps going and going.:banghead:

Rafferty told the court Monday he was being moved to a different province in the coming weeks.Read more: http://www.cp24.com/news/rafferty-looking-for-lawyer-to-appeal-conviction-1.1318889#ixzz2Vr1eRo2G

The further the better!!!!!

taxpayers footing the bill for Rafferty's appeal.

uggghhh, this ticks me off....I cannot imagine how TS's parents feel about their tax dollars being used to pay for a lawyer for someone who brutally murdered their daughter.

I really can't see this being approved!!!! jmo

That’s forcing more accused people to go the route of Section 684, which killer Paul Bernardo used to get a lawyer for his appeal, Burstein said.

http://www.lfpress.com/2013/05/17/rafferty-hoping-taxpayers-bankroll-lawyer-for-appeal

hmmmm he must have been taking notes with PB.

:seeya::banghead::banghead:Swede help us here ...you will roll over when you read all this CRAP!...IMO and I feel very strongly >>>Keep up your whine...M.R..we all have your number ..and may YOU LEAVE ONT> and try every dam trick in the book...IMO you shall rot in another dam Jail cell for the rest of your breathing days....so as Rodney wanted Let Tori be remebered as the person who kept the kids in Canada safe from your evil , sick mind...IMO you did the worst crime imagineable stole a 9 year olds life and now man you MUST PAY for your evil ways...RIP our ONT ANGEL...this sicko is just trying his sociopathic ways..IMO ...it shall fall on deaf ears...we love you Tori <3 ..and many ppl have not met you ...like me but you have touched so many lives...robynhood...I am back posting cause this makes me ill....robynhood again! xxoo to you ALL here ..

Rafferty told the court Monday he was being moved to a different province in the coming weeks.Read more: http://www.cp24.com/news/rafferty-looking-for-lawyer-to-appeal-conviction-1.1318889#ixzz2Vr1eRo2G

The further the better!!!!!

taxpayers footing the bill for Rafferty's appeal.

uggghhh, this ticks me off....I cannot imagine how TS's parents feel about their tax dollars being used to pay for a lawyer for someone who brutally murdered their daughter.

I really can't see this being approved!!!! jmo

That’s forcing more accused people to go the route of Section 684, which killer Paul Bernardo used to get a lawyer for his appeal, Burstein said.

http://www.lfpress.com/2013/05/17/rafferty-hoping-taxpayers-bankroll-lawyer-for-appeal

hmmmm he must have been taking notes with PB.

Uggggghhh, I hope he doesn't end up here in Alberta. :please:

:seeya::banghead::banghead:Swede help us here ...you will roll over when you read all this CRAP!...IMO and I feel very strongly >>>Keep up your whine...M.R..we all have your number ..and may YOU LEAVE ONT> and try every dam trick in the book...IMO you shall rot in another dam Jail cell for the rest of your breathing days....so as Rodney wanted Let Tori be remebered as the person who kept the kids in Canada safe from your evil , sick mind...IMO you did the worst crime imagineable stole a 9 year olds life and now man you MUST PAY for your evil ways...RIP our ONT ANGEL...this sicko is just trying his sociopathic ways..IMO ...it shall fall on deaf ears...we love you Tori <3 ..and many ppl have not met you ...like me but you have touched so many lives...robynhood...I am back posting cause this makes me ill....robynhood again! xxoo to you ALL here ..

I very much agree with you Robynhood, it is CARP! This isn't even fighting the three VERY SERIOUS charges he was found GUILTY of; ABDUCTION, SEXUAL ASSAULT CAUSING BODILY HARM AND MURDER! Bottom line is he was found guilty of all three, has not denied the charges but looking to place blame on judge Heeney. What is there to appeal for Pete sake?! He's pathetic and only doing this because he can ;) I've said it may times on Tori's forum and I'll say it again, "desperate people do desperate things". If the judicial system is going to allow him away with this BS, he will just keep upping the anti. We all know judge Heeney instructed the jurors properly and they understood the required evidence to convict him of first-degree murder, otherwise how could they have come to the guilty verdict. How did they sit through all those days of trial, take in all the evidence and come away with the three convictions?!!! Pfft MR is a total loser and will be denied legal aid IMO. What I find strange is why are they dealing with the legal aid business first? Wouldn't one think his appeal would have to be cleared before he is granted legal aid? What's the point in having a lawyer if you're appeal is denied? The filed his appeal based on judge errors shortly after his conviction and was even granted extended time. It kinda like putting the cart before the horse. I feel bad for the other province/people who gets stuck with him. I find it enlightening also though because because wherever he is moved to takes him farther from anyone who might have visited him. Then again he may have had no visitors period.

I probably shouldn't go in this direction but, say he is granted a new trial, I wonder if he will be brought back to Ontario or if it will be in whatever province he is incarcerated in. I don't believe we need to go that far though as I don't see his appeal being granted.

So heartbreaking to think of the BS this is putting Tori's family through. It upsets me that the criminal is given more rights than the victim and her family. July 15th this year Victoria would have turned 13...a teenager. Her family has suffered enough and it's time to close the book on MR and be done with him so Victoria's family can start to heal.

I very much agree with you Robynhood, it is CARP! This isn't even fighting the three VERY SERIOUS charges he was found GUILTY of; ABDUCTION, SEXUAL ASSAULT CAUSING BODILY HARM AND MURDER! Bottom line is he was found guilty of all three, has not denied the charges but looking to place blame on judge Heeney. What is there to appeal for Pete sake?! He's pathetic and only doing this because he can ;) I've said it may times on Tori's forum and I'll say it again, "desperate people do desperate things". If the judicial system is going to allow him away with this BS, he will just keep upping the anti. We all know judge Heeney instructed the jurors properly and they understood the required evidence to convict him of first-degree murder, otherwise how could they have come to the guilty verdict. How did they sit through all those days of trial, take in all the evidence and come away with the three convictions?!!! Pfft MR is a total loser and will be denied legal aid IMO. What I find strange is why are they dealing with the legal aid business first? Wouldn't one think his appeal would have to be cleared before he is granted legal aid? What's the point in having a lawyer if you're appeal is denied? The filed his appeal based on judge errors shortly after his conviction and was even granted extended time. It kinda like putting the cart before the horse. I feel bad for the other province/people who gets stuck with him. I find it enlightening also though because because wherever he is moved to takes him farther from anyone who might have visited him. Then again he may have had no visitors period.

I probably shouldn't go in this direction but, say he is granted a new trial, I wonder if he will be brought back to Ontario or if it will be in whatever province he is incarcerated in. I don't believe we need to go that far though as I don't see his appeal being granted.

So heartbreaking to think of the BS this is putting Tori's family through. It upsets me that the criminal is given more rights than the victim and her family. July 15th this year Victoria would have turned 13...a teenager. Her family has suffered enough and it's time to close the book on MR and be done with him so Victoria's family can start to heal.

I agree with every word you wrote...I beleive that MR cannot bare to think that he was CAUGHT and will SPend the rest of his life in JAIL where he belongs...IMO he can not understand in his sick mind that he was found GUILTY as you stated of all 3 charges and IMO Judge Heeney spent a lot of time and effort to make it perfectly clear to the JURY what GUILTY meant....we all were so nervous as the process was going on ..I tweeted it here ..as my fingers were shaking...and the Jury kept asking questions ..i remeber to make sure they understtod CLEARLY,,,,,IMO this will go no where ...but i see it upseting Tori family again...and of course it would....It UPSET me terribly yesterday....IMO our justice system for criminals like MR needs an overhaul so this cannot contunue.....IMO again,,robynhood....and I bet it wil ltake years for the POOR Bosma family too..IMO..WHERE is that suspect #3 who drove DM truck ?:banghead::banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ
Back