Michael Tracey Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jack said:
If Dunn slandered then surely he was in the wrong. But WM did not slander anyone tonight. BTW, my personal opinion of wood is that I think he is a first class slimeball ambulance chaser. He goes on record as saying that the arrest of karr further vindicates the Rs just days ago but now he is reserving judgement... ha ha He knows he looks like a fool and has to backtrack now before the people he's trying to hoodwink notice. :rolleyes:

Lyn Wood is good at what he does. He has won many defamation suits for high-profile crimetainment victims such as: Richard Jewell, John And Patsy Ramsey, Gary Condit, et al.

Wudge said:
Lyn Wood is good at what he does. He has won many defamation suits for high-profile crimetainment victims such as: Richard Jewell, John And Patsy Ramsey, Gary Condit, et al.

I didn't say he wasn't good at what he does, but that doesn't make him a hero. At least not to anyone other than his clients.

Nuisanceposter said:
Dr. Wecht thinks this murder was not the work of an intruder and believes that the garotte was part of a sex game. That implies that he thinks one of the Rs was abusing JB.

Medical experts can say that in their opinion prior sexual abuse might have taken place and that a garrote could have been used as a sexual device.

When people outright claim another person is guilty of a crime or say they know an inductively inferred conclusion of a crime by a certain person is true or certain, they open themselves up to a defamation suit.

How dumb is Wendy Murphy? Well I saw and heard her comment on the recent release after years of incarceration of the Maryland man whose DNA testing proved he was not involved in the rape and killing of a child.

The victim had been taken by a lone guy fishing at a stream, when the victim walked up to him. Two boys saw her walk away with him and gave a description which did not match the man, but later changed their story and identified the unfortunate guy the police found somewhere. He was then convicted on their "eyewitness" ID. He always professed innocence, and DNA confirmed it.

Commenting on this, Wendy Murphy angrily dismissed the idea that DNA exonerations had any basis and asserted that this exonerated man was guilty, and probably just had an accomplice whose DNA was there. But it was a one man deal. And the description of the identifying witnesses did not come close to matching him. Murphy came across as just a prosecutorial hack who thinks DA's are incapable of error. She is obviously seriously lacking in integrity.

ljwf22 said:
Thanks, Wudge. So did she ever 'work' the Ramsey case? And now is she a talking head?

Wendy is a fairly frequent commentator on a lot of high-profile cases. She is good at creating contention, but doesn't personally come across as very intellectual and demonstrates little skill in applied logic.

Having just read Misty' s ideas of the killing on her site that is still up, she stated there was no slip knot on the garotte which meant it was not designed for sexual pleasuring but rather to kill. And then she goes on to tell how it was applied and then redone to effect the kill.

She was evidently well respected as a JB poster, and am wondering if you think what she is saying is true.

Scandi

Wudge said:
Wendy is a fairly frequent commentator on a lot of high-profile cases. She is good at creating contention, but doesn't personally come across as very intellectual and demonstrates little skill in applied logic.
I like that phrase 'creating contention'...my son calls those types of programs 'yelling shows'! :p

scandi said:
Having just read Misty' s ideas of the killing on her site that is still up, she stated there was no slip knot on the garotte which meant it was not designed for sexual pleasuring but rather to kill. And then she goes on to tell how it was applied and then redone to effect the kill.

She was evidently well respected as a JB poster, and am wondering if you think what she is saying is true.

Scandi

Hi scandi,

Pardon me for asking but I am new to the JBR forum and I don't know who Misty is and would love to read what you are talking about. You've peaked my curiousity! Could you throw me a link? :D

Edit: Forgot to say please! Sorry. :o

Just saw Tracey on LKL. This guy makes me sick. Why does he go on LKL if he doesn't want to say ANYTHING about his role here? Answer: to better sell his book later, no doubt.

I am sick to death of these men (Tracey, Ramsey and Wood) going on and on about the presumption of Karr's innocence and comparing it to the Ramseys. Within hours of JBR's death, the Ramseys were suspects whereas within hours of Karr's confession, people were already skeptical of his confession. Now these three creeps, who no doubt had much to do with bringing in this bogus confession are adopting a holier-than-thou discourse of "protect Karr's right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty." (Funny thing is that most people ARE presuming that he is innocent.) These guys are such sleezeballs.

Furthermore, all this trust these 3 are placing on Lacy makes me wonder about this DA ... big time. Sounds like it's rather cozy among them all.

BUT, does anybody notice how quickly they are all back-pedaling? I think that the DA has probably told them that there is no DNA match and that they are back to square one.

As for Karr, I've been thinking along the lines of another poster who pointed out that what he said can be interpreted in a way as to NOT be a confession. As in "I was with JBR in mind and heart when she died." And "I believe her death was an accident." I think that's where we are heading. I am now thinking that I should not have called this guy a kook. I think he knows exactly what he is doing. And it ain't going where Lacy would like. This is going to ruin her career.

Lin Wood talks as if the Ramseys were actually charged for the murder. So does John Ramsey.

What really gets to me about Tracey is that I bet that he doesn't want to say anything because (aside wanting people to pay for it via a book) he is beginning to realize that the public is not buying this confession which in turn ... makes him look like an idiot. He is not talking out of some respect for high road principles but because he now sees that people realize that what led him to contact LE is a crock of ... fecal matter.

This whole thing is becoming dumber and dumber still.

Watching LKL and Tracey is an idiot, how annoying can one human be. His little self rightous pretentious attitude makes me want to crawl through my TV after him.

sntemp said:
Watching LKL and Tracey is an idiot, how annoying can one human be. His little self rightous pretentious attitude makes me want to crawl through my TV after him.

i agree completely! other than initially, i have not followed the JBR case, b/c i thought it would never be "solved", so until events broke last week, i had no idea who michael tracey was. all i can say is thank god for tricia and others who had this guy pegged from the beginning! the more he is out in the media the more people will see the truth. JMK is probably guilty of a lot of things and i am glad he is off the street, but at this time i do not believe he killed JBR.

julia said:
Why didn't this Tracey person turn his butt in earlier? Why let a so called possible killer roam? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Because he was too busy making a documentary about a different "prime suspect"!!

money off of this case than anyone else. He and Ollie Gray had some kind of deal with the last doc, and probably this one too.

julia said:
Why didn't this Tracey person turn his butt in earlier? Why let a so called possible killer roam? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
And how many more innocent children exposed to him even if he is not JBR's killer?

It has been said that the R's knew about JMK in May, and that he wanted to speak with PR.

If this had been my child, and I knew that I did not have much longer to live, I would have insisted on speaking with JMK by phone immediately. Was that phone call never made because the R's knew that JMK was not JB's killer?

Michael Tracey is a fraud. He made a documentary in which he accused an innocent man of being the perp. He has inserted himself into this case because it was a way to inflate his bank account.

His correspondence with JMK will probably be used in another documentary, or his book. It is unconscionable that this fraud had lined his pockets
after the death of this innocent beautiful child.

His appearance on LKL was was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. He said nothing worth even listening to, but I guess he thought he got his 15 minutes of fame.

sntemp said:
After seeing Michael Tracy on LKL I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. He exudes snake like tendancies.

That being said though, I tend to lean towards Karr being a valuable piece to the JBR puzzle. I only feel this way because I have a hard time believing that the peeps in Boulder would set themselves up to make the same mistake twice without verifying their facts where this Tracy guy is concerned. Heck if I can see through his BS on my TV here in Texas then surely his information is not all they are going with. If that's the case though and they are wrong they'll just have to close down the City of Boulder altogether.

KT Can said:
After seeing Michael Tracy on LKL I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. He exudes snake like tendancies.

That being said though, I tend to lean towards Karr being a valuable piece to the JBR puzzle. I only feel this way because I have a hard time believing that the peeps in Boulder would set themselves up to make the same mistake twice without verifying their facts where this Tracy guy is concerned. Heck if I can see through his BS on my TV here in Texas then surely his information is not all they are going with. If that's the case though and they are wrong they'll just have to close down the City of Boulder altogether.
You have more faith in the current DA's office than I do. Most people have been seeing through the Ramsey BS for years but clearly JR has this DA eating out of the palm of his hand. So, you know what I think? I think that this IS all the information that they are going with. By her own admission, "there is much more work to do".

I had many problems with Alex Hunter but at least he did go on LKL and scoffed at the Ramsey insistence that they had cooperated fully with LE.

Just an opinion

KT Can said:

Tracey is definitely a publicity seeking snake. I wonder if he'll still have his job after this. His previous work is a poor reflection on the University of Colorado. If this turns out to be a hyped up stunt of his doing, I hope UCB considers dismissal on the grounds of unethical behavior.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back