Michael Tracey Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
paperhanger44z said:
Wendy Murphy is an embarrassment to her field.
What is her field? How is she related to the Ramsey case, if at all? I was under the impression she was a deputy DA in Boulder but I do not find her name in either the Schiller or Thomas books.

ljwf22 said:
What is her field? How is she related to the Ramsey case, if at all? I was under the impression she was a deputy DA in Boulder but I do not find her name in either the Schiller or Thomas books.

Wendy Murphy is a former Federal prosecutor who habitually extends circumstantial evidence into nonsense proportions.

Personally, I would love to see her sued for her statements tonight. It was clearly slanderous.

Wudge said:
She should expect to be named in a slander suit.

Lin Wood did make that clear ... but he did interject ..."going forth" if she should make these kind of statements,he would see her in court. (paraphrasing)

capps said:
Lin Wood did make that clear ... but he did interject ..."going forth" if she shold mae these kind of statement,he would see her in court. (paraphrasing)

You can never tell how attorneys see things after they refer to their latest checkbook statement. (chuckle)

Wudge said:
Wendy Murphy is a former Federal prosecutor who habitually extends circumstantial evidence into nonsense proportions.

Personally, I would love to see her sued for her statements tonight. It was clearly slanderous.
Thanks, Wudge. So did she ever 'work' the Ramsey case? And now is she a talking head?

Wendy Murphy is a smart, FANTASTIC asst. D.A. in New York I believe.

I really admire here. She absoutely speaks the truth and she is really frustrated like we all are with the Ramsey spin.

Don't you just love Michael Tracey worring about accusing an innocent man? That's EXACTLY what this little weasel did in the documentary we exposed on Forums For Justice.

http://www.newtimesbpb.com/Issues/2006-08-17/news/jonbenet.html

PS. Larry King's producer had the above article in her hand early today as well as the press release we sent out two years ago announcing what Tracey had done. A lot of good it did. Heaven forbid King asks a touch question.

Tricia said:
Wendy Murphy is a smart, FANTASTIC asst. D.A. in New York I believe.

I really admire here. She absoutely speaks the truth and she is really frustrated like we all are with the Ramsey spin.

Don't you just love Michael Tracey worring about accusing an innocent man? That's EXACTLY what this little weasel did in the documentary we exposed on Forums For Justice.

http://www.newtimesbpb.com/Issues/2006-08-17/news/jonbenet.html

PS. Larry King's producer had the above article in her hand early today as well as the press release we sent out two years ago announcing what Tracey had done. A lot of good it did. Heaven forbid King asks a touch question.

Truth is a perfect defense. John Ramsey has neither been charged nor convicted of sexually abusing Jon Benet. Wendy is easy game; she would have no chance if she were to be charged by Lyn Wood for slander.

ETA: She practices law in Massachsetts as best I know.

absolut said:
No, no matter what I do or don't believe about this case, I don't think I'd want to be Wendy Murphy at the end of Lin Wood's legal wrath.

As unpleasant as it was to hear what she was saying, she did not accuse JR of anything. She was simply explaining a theory that a supposedly credible scientist has on the case. She might have chosen a better way to say what she said, but then again I guess there aren't many palatable ways to talk about sexual abuse. I do think she is a little crass and sometimes careless with words though.

Wudge said:
Truth is a perfect defense. John Ramsey has neither been charged nor convicted of sexually abusing Jon Benet. Wendy is easy game; she would have no chance if she were to be charged by Lyn Wood for slander.

ETA: She practices law in Massachsetts as best I know.

You're right. I got her confused with someone else.

Murphy is a former prosecutor and now practices law in Massachesetts.

So, who abused JonBenet? Karr? Did he sneak in during the weeks before Christmas and abuse her? Or was it somoene who had access to JonBenet?

Jack said:
As unpleasant as it was to hear what she was saying, she did not accuse JR of anything. She was simply explaining a theory that a supposedly credible scientist has on the case. She might have chosen a better way to say what she said, but then again I guess there aren't many palatable ways to talk about sexual abuse. I do think she is a little crass and sometimes careless with words though.

How you say things on a national broadcast is key. Dominic Dunn was careless with his words in discussing the Chandra Levy case on LKL. He was sued by Lyn Wood on behalf of Gary Condit and paid to settle the suit.

Was that putrid Tracey ever held accountable for naming 2 innocent men as suspects in his docufantasys?

Tricia said:

So, who abused JonBenet? Karr? Did he sneak in during the weeks before Christmas and abuse her? Or was it somoene who had access to JonBenet?

The point is that you cannot adduce what medical professionals might suggest, feel, think or even believe to the point of concluding John Ramsey sexually abused Jon Benet.

People need to be careful when they claim someone commited a crime, especially when it is such a vile crime as a parent sexualy abusing their child.

Tripp somebody.....on CNN....hoping the palm print matches Karr. I thought it was already ID'd.

:confused:

Tricia said:

IF JonBenet was abused prior to Christmas,it was someone who had access to her. It doesn't automatically have to be John Ramsey.She had access to alot of people.IF she was abused prior to Christmas.

Wudge said:
How you say things on a national broadcast is key. Dominic Dunn was careless with his words in discussing the Chandra Levy case on LKL. He was sued by Lyn Wood on behalf of Gary Condit and paid to settle the suit.

If Dunn slandered then surely he was in the wrong. But WM did not slander anyone tonight. BTW, my personal opinion of wood is that I think he is a first class slimeball ambulance chaser. He goes on record as saying that the arrest of karr further vindicates the Rs just days ago but now he is reserving judgement... ha ha He knows he looks like a fool and has to backtrack now before the people he's trying to hoodwink notice. :rolleyes:

Wudge said:
The point is that you cannot adduce what medical professionals might suggest, feel, think or even believe to the point of concluding John Ramsey sexually abused Jon Benet.

People need to be careful when they claim someone commited a crime, especially when it is such a vile crime as a parent sexualy abusing their child.
Was Wecht sued by Lin Wood? It was his theory that Wendy was talking about....er.....screeching about....she does tend to loudly emote!

Amster said:
Tripp somebody.....on CNN....hoping the palm print matches Karr. I thought it was already ID'd.

:confused:
I believe that was Laurence (Trip) DeMuth, a former deputy DA in Boulder. I have read in one place that a palm print on the wine cellar door frame was still unidentified but read elsewhere that Melinda Ramsey left a palm print (but unsure if it referred to the cellar door frame). :confused:

Amster said:
Was Wecht sued by Lin Wood? It was his theory that Wendy was talking about....er.....screeching about....she does tend to loudly emote!

I never heard that Doctor Wecht accused John or Patsy Ramsey of sexually abusing JonBenet.

Dr. Wecht thinks this murder was not the work of an intruder and believes that the garotte was part of a sex game. That implies that he thinks one of the Rs was abusing JB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaMichael
Back