Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ove there, they will just reregister with another hat and be back in the game. Just a matter of time.

raisincharlie said:
Dominique,

I was going to send you a pm asking if you would explain what the heck that deal is about - if you wouldn't mind would you fill me in by pm ? I find this intimidation to be really odd and well, quite frankly, very sick but also in line with JTFs warnings of many moons ago.:crazy:

Hi, I have been here a long time, but dont post much. I also read at ctv under debkay. You guys over here are much nicer! I remember reading JTF, but not about any warnings....what was that about??
I will miss reading RPDs insights into this case, and I was hoping he would find his way here.
Things do get crazy on the dark side. lol
ps: better smilies over here too :crazy:
Debkay

deborah1 said:
Hi, I have been here a long time, but dont post much. I also read at ctv under debkay. You guys over here are much nicer! I remember reading JTF, but not about any warnings....what was that about??
I will miss reading RPDs insights into this case, and I was hoping he would find his way here.
Debkay

hi debkay:)
welcome!

we have Barney Fife here;)

scandi said:
I'd be curious, Curious, to find out what reason they gave in his bannishment! Do you get a reason when you're banned? Do they email you or just pull your name off the registry?

I saw something from Coldwater yesterday that first said they would only read emails marked 'urgent' or some such thing and then they admonished everyone for the night before and said it needed to stop or they would be banished.

Guess someone didn't take Coldwater serious enough? :)

JMHO
fran

PS Oh, and welcome to WS Debkay! :D

caffeinatd said:
when u look on the ergistry, it just says BANNED both for RPD and GOJO

It is interesting to know how these boards work. Gojo's name was still under 'members' as of about 11am today, but with only 7 posts showing. LOL Looks like some trimming had been done.

Hi Deborah, now I know who you are! <<wavy guy>> The one thing I do LOVE about their smilies though as the Santas. Every time I see that little guy rolling on the floor I about lose it! Same w/ the Candy Santa.

Chico, they have to have a different email address, right to re-register? Once your address was in the system I thought it was retained for all time as identifying that person.

I see one poster has already outed RPD as being BF over there as well registered in Jan. zero posts.

I am going to miss RPD over there. He was informative and kept it interesting. He is also planning on attending the trial (if there is one) although I can't imagine how he would have made it through that with gojo et al in attendance also. :eek:

deborah1 said:
Debkay

Hi Debkay!
Welcome to the calmer and saner side of life, LOL. :innocent:

scandi said:
It is interesting to know how these boards work. Gojo's name was still under 'members' as of about 11am today, but with only 7 posts showing. LOL Looks like some trimming had been done.

I just saw that too. I thought at first he was banned but then he came back outing himself. I wonder which 7 posts they kept. lol

Just now listening to Mark Lunsfords agonizing plea for help, I can't help but feel the passion in his soal reaching out to anyone who could hear him.

I thought about JY and nothing - zip, nada! I don't care that he had most likely hired an attny within a day of Michelle and her baby boy's death. If he were innocent it is only logical he would make a heartfelt plea to his community to please help find their murderer.

It makes me think he was a cold, calculating, spineless killer who knew there was no reason to ask for help. A wimp who had to hide. I don't even think he has talked to his family about it. And he has probably put that early morning right out of his mind!

jilly said:
I just saw that too. I thought at first he was banned but then he came back outing himself. I wonder which 7 posts they kept. lol
Jilly, if you go to the members area on the G's page 10 and click on gojo, his profile will come up. It shows that he is BANNED.

BarnGoddess said:
Jilly, if you go to the members area on the G's page 10 and click on gojo, his profile will come up. It shows that he is BANNED.

Thanks BG - I realize now that when I did that, I was looking up gogo and not gojo !! lol
I didn't see the word "banned" though. Just clicked onto 'search' and it came up "no matches".

Anyways - I get it now!! Thank you! :blowkiss:

raisincharlie said:
Evening DD,

I have a question for you that perhaps Mr. DNA can provide some insight into if you wouldn't mind asking him next time you run across him. Will send you a Toblerone for him !

RC,

Mr DNA replied to my email just a bit ago, said there's too much for him to put in an email, so he'll come visit me tomorrow @ work and "discuss." Yay! I'll give it my best shot to interpret correctly :o I'll at least get the gist of it, since I understand what info we really want to know.

raisincharlie said:
Dominique,

I was going to send you a pm asking if you would explain what the heck that deal is about - if you wouldn't mind would you fill me in by pm ? I find this intimidation to be really odd and well, quite frankly, very sick but also in line with JTFs warnings of many moons ago.:crazy:

Sorry if anyone was concerned over my earlier post...I had commented on the happenings to some friends and they just fessed up that they sent me the emails...I wanted to clear that up asap. I was very freaked out...now I am very put out w/my pals...what a day! Whew.

scandi said:
Ah Charlie, but if they had a brainstorming board they would be most fortunate to elect you as the chair! LOL

The only thing I remember being said about GA is that she is a younger SS of Michelle's and her initials were SS. I did read her name once at CTV but naturally can't remember it!

Working but checking in as usual Scandi
I remember that post too. Her name was Shelly but I don't think I ever heard her last name. Yes, I believe she was a younger SS of MY's. She is certainly a top secret witness!

Any word from Barney??

DEPUTYDAWG said:
RC,

Mr DNA replied to my email just a bit ago, said there's too much for him to put in an email, so he'll come visit me tomorrow @ work and "discuss." Yay! I'll give it my best shot to interpret correctly :o I'll at least get the gist of it, since I understand what info we really want to know.

You're the best Dep! :blowkiss:

Hi Kadie, Yes, Shelly was her name.

When there finally is an arrest :banghead: I think there will be some highlight areas in the trial. Three I know will be the 911 tape, the testimony of the psychologist and GA. I can hardly wait!

Okay, now read the new thread started by "Outside the Box" over at CTV.

In it he states that --JY checked his voicemail 16 times in 6 hours, asked his SIL to retrieve a document when he knew MY should technically still be at home, that JY cheated on his wife more than once and that LE is closer than we think..........

Interesting post.......other than that not much going on w/ the "dark side." Thank god!

On another note, I have to check to see if there is a thread about Tara Lynn Grant on websleuths. I live in Michigan and we have a Mom who's suddenly disappeared. No word from her in 2 weeks or so......story is very suspicious from hubby (IMO).....so going to see if anyone here has any insight.
Does no one just go thru the normal D-I-V-O-R-C-E channels anymore? Is it that much easier just to get rid of your spouse instead of hiring a lawyer and getting a divorce? JMO.
Story to be on AMW this weekend. Love to hear anyone's insight.

Kadie

scandi said:
Hi Kadie, Yes, Shelly was her name.

When there finally is an arrest :banghead: I think there will be some highlight areas in the trial. Three I know will be the 911 tape, the testimony of the psychologist and GA. I can hardly wait!
Me neither! Its gonna be interesting!

Kadie, Thanks beaucoup BTW. That thread sounds velly intellesting!

Is Tara Lynn the gal who left her house and got into a dark colored car {acc to the hubby} and was never seen again? I read quite abit about it last night. I don't think they started a search right away and it's been 2 weeks. Wasn't she missing for a week before her hubbgy called 911?

Oops, OT, and sorry dear folk. :rolleyes:

scandi said:
Kadie, Thanks beaucoup BTW. That thread sounds velly intellesting!

Is Tara Lynn the gal who left her house and got into a dark colored car {acc to the hubby} and was never seen again? I read quite abit about it last night. I don't think they started a search right away and it's been 2 weeks. Wasn't she missing for a week before her hubbgy called 911?

Oops, OT, and sorry dear folk. :rolleyes:
Yep, that's her.....and of course there is a thread about her on Websleuths!
Her story will be on AMW this weekend according to the Detroit Free Press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState