Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kadie said:
Okay, now read the new thread started by "Outside the Box" over at CTV.

In it he states that --JY checked his voicemail 16 times in 6 hours, asked his SIL to retrieve a document when he knew MY should technically still be at home, that JY cheated on his wife more than once and that LE is closer than we think..........

Interesting post.......other than that not much going on w/ the "dark side." Thank god!

On another note, I have to check to see if there is a thread about Tara Lynn Grant on websleuths. I live in Michigan and we have a Mom who's suddenly disappeared. No word from her in 2 weeks or so......story is very suspicious from hubby (IMO).....so going to see if anyone here has any insight.
Does no one just go thru the normal D-I-V-O-R-C-E channels anymore? Is it that much easier just to get rid of your spouse instead of hiring a lawyer and getting a divorce? JMO.
Story to be on AMW this weekend. Love to hear anyone's insight.

Kadie

I think I heard a little bit about that case today - can't remember where. Is this where the husband didn't report her missing for about 10 days?

That was a very interesting post by OtB.

I've just been reading over there and going :eek: with Blondesnoop's posts. I say good for her! Do you know who she's referring to with SMM & MM?

deborah1 said:
Hi, I have been here a long time, but dont post much. I also read at ctv under debkay. You guys over here are much nicer! I remember reading JTF, but not about any warnings....what was that about??
I will miss reading RPDs insights into this case, and I was hoping he would find his way here.
Things do get crazy on the dark side. lol
ps: better smilies over here too :crazy:
Debkay
Hi debkay and welcome !

Way in the begining JTF was trying to convince everyone at CTV that no one could understand how they felt and that the CTV board was just entertainment. At that time she also railed on the press, in particular Amanda Lamb. She also swore up and down that she had every intention of doing something about the press because they were reporting falsehoods. I remember this because I tried to talk to her but she was, well , out there shall we say. I can't tell you when this was but it would have been in her very early posts when she first came on the board.

RPD does occasionally post here as Barney Fife. Honestly I think he would be wise to take a break from it based on what has transpired. I have no doubt that gojo will not go quietly and that RPD would be a target. So perhaps a low profile for a while might be a good thing for him. Yes th einsights were good but I don't think he should put himself in a compromising position - Goins is apparently not a very nice fellow IMO.

So, don't be shy about your opinions - share your thoughts, we like thoughts here ! :)

OT
There is a thread here for Tara, she's been mentioned on NG this week and tonite on Greta. I get an AMW alert and she's on their website too. The husband's story is fishy and he's stopped talking to LE except by FAX through his attorney.

On Topic......................I like what was posted by kadie from what she read in the dark side......
"..........LE is closer than we think........"

That makes me smile. :)

JMHO
fran

scandi said:
Hi Kadie, Yes, Shelly was her name.

When there finally is an arrest :banghead: I think there will be some highlight areas in the trial. Three I know will be the 911 tape, the testimony of the psychologist and GA. I can hardly wait!
I am really hoping that WRAL will provide a feed on this when it goes to trial. I am totally aggravated with CTV, as not only does one have to pay to get that silly channel, they then restrict some trials to internet subscription only - this happened with the Vitale case and it totally aggitated me.

There are things I want to know and some things I don't want to know. I do want to know the time line - it fascinates me. I also want to know what GA has to say - such an enigma right now. i also want to know about the forensics - that machine and its results. I agree it will be a very interesting trial and if it is a DP case and JY is found guilty - I want to see the penalty phase - I want to see the retired teacher and would be so happy happy to see Ms. Holt ask him about his slanderous ways !

Bad side coming out, time to be quiet! :waitasec:

Kadie said:
Okay, now read the new thread started by "Outside the Box" over at CTV.

In it he states that --JY checked his voicemail 16 times in 6 hours, asked his SIL to retrieve a document when he knew MY should technically still be at home, that JY cheated on his wife more than once and that LE is closer than we think..........

Interesting post.......other than that not much going on w/ the "dark side." Thank god!

On another note, I have to check to see if there is a thread about Tara Lynn Grant on websleuths. I live in Michigan and we have a Mom who's suddenly disappeared. No word from her in 2 weeks or so......story is very suspicious from hubby (IMO).....so going to see if anyone here has any insight.
Does no one just go thru the normal D-I-V-O-R-C-E channels anymore? Is it that much easier just to get rid of your spouse instead of hiring a lawyer and getting a divorce? JMO.
Story to be on AMW this weekend. Love to hear anyone's insight.

Kadie
I saw OTB's post - it was indeed interesting. I noticed the checking voice mail 16 times in 6 hours - wonder if that time frame is from 0730 on 11/3 until around 1400 on 11/3. That would be rather suspicious wouldn't it ? From the time he called Meredith until after Meredith found Michelle. Makes me wonder if Meredith did indeed try to call him to tell him about Michelle.

Some interesting food for thought in that post. More women, not that that would surprise me in the least. I hope OTB is correct...LE is closer than we think. Bring it on !

I see others have answered your questions about TLG - very sad case.

raisincharlie said:
Some interesting food for thought in that post. More women, not that that would surprise me in the least. I hope OTB is correct...LE is closer than we think. Bring it on !

Me too RC! It's time!

fran said:
OT
There is a thread here for Tara, she's been mentioned on NG this week and tonite on Greta. I get an AMW alert and she's on their website too. The husband's story is fishy and he's stopped talking to LE except by FAX through his attorney.

On Topic......................I like what was posted by kadie from what she read in the dark side......
"..........LE is closer than we think........"

That makes me smile. :)

JMHO
fran

That closer than we think phrase was very interesting! I wonder who this poster is and how they know that! Someone who knows something and they are nice. I love it :)

Isn;'t it too bad that every night it seems like a poster comes on there and #1 is not nice to the other posters so it creates and edge in the discussion, and then #2 thinks only his opinion is worth anything.
Geez! Too bad IMHO

scandi said:
Hi Kadie, Yes, Shelly was her name.

When there finally is an arrest :banghead: I think there will be some highlight areas in the trial. Three I know will be the 911 tape, the testimony of the psychologist and GA. I can hardly wait!
Scandi,

Reggie (Bee Charmer) really woke me up today with a post. She was curious if the GA friend will be able to recall and identify what clothes Cassidy was wearing the evening of 11/2. And wondering about what clothes she was wearing on 11/3 when Meredith arrived.

Thinking about that a bit, what if Cassidy woke up while JY was in the shower after the murder ? She would enter that crime scene and Jy may have found her - picked her up and carried her back to her room and washed her up and possibly changed her clothes befor eputting her back to bed. Interesting though as it would explain how bloody prints got in that bathroom but not in the hall in between. What if those clothes were found in the house by LE - would it not scream not random ? Would it not confirm that someone cleaned that little baby up before Meredith arrived ? JY supposedly called Meredith at 7:30 am - would this possibly be cassidy's normal wake up time ? Many many hmmmms there aye ? :cool:

raisincharlie said:
I saw OTB's post - it was indeed interesting. I noticed the checking voice mail 16 times in 6 hours - wonder if that time frame is from 0730 on 11/3 until around 1400 on 11/3. That would be rather suspicious wouldn't it ? From the time he called Meredith until after Meredith found Michelle. Makes me wonder if Meredith did indeed try to call him to tell him about Michelle.

I see others have answered your questions about TLG - very sad case.

LOL, won't it be a hoot if it's JY checking his own voice mail so many times that is one of the BIG clues of his involvement. Reminds me of SP checking his voice mail that placed him where he should have been gone from 1/2 an hour earlier. Locked in his time-line.

JMHO
fran

OMG, I just lost my post! :banghead: Euftameta lol

I did read Regina's post, but didn't take it as far as you did. When I read your thoughts my spine started to tingle!

About that evening when GA was over:

1} Cassy fell asleep earlier than usual watching that movie. Was she already dressed for bed? Either way, I think Meredith waited till GA left and then carried Cassy upstairs and tucked her in her bed. I don't think she would have changed her as she was so sleepy. Maybe just put a diaper on her for the night.

2} If the plan was to watch her new special Cinderella movie I think she might have asked her mom if she could wear her pretty nightgown to watch it. I think this is what she wore that night for company and a movie.

Now, if Gojo was truthful about the bloody prints and where they were not, and blood in the bath, what you say could be well true. She could have wakened, and if the lights were on, gone over to crawl in bed with mommy and saw her there and got blood on the front of her nightgown, her feet, hands and maybe her mouth if she kissed her because of her boo boos.

Jy gets out of the shower, hears Cassy talking to M and goes in to retreive her. He has already made an attempt to clean up. He sits Cassy on the vanity, soaps her up, rinses and dries her after stripping her of her nightgown which he automaticly throws in the laundry hamper. He leaves her there, gets a clean pajama for her, dresses her and proceeds to dress himself except for his shoes which are down in the garage where he left them.

So in his bare socked feet he picks up Cassy and puts a plan in action for her. She is constantly talking about her mommy. So he grabs her pillow and blanky, the lion King tape and player and puts it on the setee in the M BR. He then goes downstairs with her and grabs something she really likes to snack on, and then gets her all squared away on the setee.

She is maybe crying cause of her mommy, and he tells her they had a fight cause mommy was so mad at him, that mommy will be OK, but he is going to go get the doctor for her to look at her owies. He gives her a kiss, tells her she is going to be a big girl now and take care of mommy, tells her he will leave the light on in case she has to go potty.

He goes to the pile he has already accumulated by the bedroom door, grabs the washcloth and towels in the bathroom and ties everything up with a knot. He tells Cassy he won't be gone long and runs down the stairs, exits through the garage, slips into his shoes and opens up the rear drivers side door where he then tosses the bundle he had under his arm onto the back seat.

As he opens that door a drop of blood is thrown by inertia, landing on the door. And sitting on the back seat, one more drop of blood from a bloody towel falls to the seat. By the time he stops the car to throw these accoutrements away, that drop of blood has dried and stays. He has no inkling it is there.

Afterthoughts:

1} I wonder why Cassy didn't wake up during the killing as there must have been some screaming. Maybe Michelle didn't really have a chance to scream, and so the noise of the shower woke her up.

2} I read a post by Sami where she said Cassy could have heard the foree and walked out to where he was hitting her. He saw her and immediately stopped, which is why she didn't sustain more damage to her body.

He still would have picked up Cassy then and brought her into the bathroom, setting her on the vanity to stay put while he showered. And that might be why she said what she did on the tape - she did see him hit her.

Possibilities, although there are holes!

Hour after hour passed and Cassy stayed on the setee for a long time, then ventured over to her mommy to take care of her. I think she slept for awhile, woke up and just stayed busy waiting for daddy to come back, and all the while talked to her mommy. When Meredith came she was so glad to see her and was so grown up like her daddy told her to be. And then she had to tell her just what happened to her mommy. Scandi

scandi said:

I did read Regina's post, but didn't take it as far as you did. When I read your thoughts my spine started to tingle!

About that evening when GA was over:

1} Cassy fell asleep earlier than usual watching that movie. Was she already dressed for bed? Either way, I think Meredith waited till GA left and then carried Cassy upstairs and tucked her in her bed. I don't think she would have changed her as she was so sleepy. Maybe just put a diaper on her for the night.

2} If the plan was to watch her new special Cinderella movie I think she might have asked her mom if she could wear her pretty nightgown to watch it. I think this is what she wore that night for company and a movie.

Now, if Gojo was truthful about the bloody prints and where they were not, and blood in the bath, what you say could be well true. She could have wakened, and if the lights were on, gone over to crawl in bed with mommy and saw her there and got blood on the front of her nightgown, her feet, hands and maybe her mouth if she kissed her because of her boo boos.

Jy gets out of the shower, hears Cassy talking to M and goes in to retreive her. He has already made an attempt to clean up. He sits Cassy on the vanity, soaps her up, rinses and dries her after stripping her of her nightgown which he automaticly throws in the laundry hamper. He leaves her there, gets a clean pajama for her, dresses her and proceeds to dress himself except for his shoes which are down in the garage where he left them.

So in his bare socked feet he picks up Cassy and puts a plan in action for her. She is constantly talking about her mommy. So he grabs her pillow and blanky, the lion King tape and player and puts it on the setee in the M BR. He then goes downstairs with her and grabs something she really likes to snack on, and then gets her all squared away on the setee.

She is maybe crying cause of her mommy, and he tells her they had a fight cause mommy was so mad at him, that mommy will be OK, but he is going to go get the doctor for her to look at her owies. He gives her a kiss, tells her she is going to be a big girl now and take care of mommy, tells her he will leave the light on in case she has to go potty.

He goes to the pile he has already accumulated by the bedroom door, grabs the washcloth and towels in the bathroom and ties everything up with a knot. He tells Cassy he won't be gone long and runs down the stairs, exits through the garage, slips into his shoes and opens up the rear drivers side door where he then tosses the bundle he had under his arm onto the back seat.

As he opens that door a drop of blood is thrown by inertia, landing on the door. And sitting on the back seat, one more drop of blood from a bloody towel falls to the seat. By the time he stops the car to throw these accoutrements away, that drop of blood has dried and stays. He has no inkling it is there.

Afterthoughts:

1} I wonder why Cassy didn't wake up during the killing as there must have been some screaming. Maybe Michelle didn't really have a chance to scream, and so the noise of the shower woke her up.

2} I read a post by Sami where she said Cassy could have heard the foree and walked out to where he was hitting her. He saw her and immediately stopped, which is why she didn't sustain more damage to her body.

He still would have picked up Cassy then and brought her into the bathroom, setting her on the vanity to stay put while he showered. And that might be why she said what she did on the tape - she did see him hit her.

Possibilities, although there are holes!

Hour after hour passed and Cassy stayed on the setee for a long time, then ventured over to her mommy to take care of her. I think she slept for awhile, woke up and just stayed busy waiting for daddy to come back, and all the while talked to her mommy. When Meredith came she was so glad to see her and was so grown up like her daddy told her to be. And then she had to tell her just what happened to her mommy. Scandi
Excellent post. You must have children & understand their thinking ..like I do. I don't think they can completely erase Cassidy's memories. Real life is still vivid in a 2 to 3yr old!! :eek:

Thanks Schmerty! Great to see you :blowkiss: Hope all has been good with you and yours Schmerty.

Yea, I had 2 boys, 20 months apart, and then years later her comes this wonderful little grandgirlei, Ariel. She just turned Sweet 16 and is really a super neat and very individualistic girl. LOL Suddenly she's got this hot little figure and today she was chosen to be the Asst Producer in Lincoln HS's spring musical. :)

I'm beginning to wonder if Jy is one of those guys who didn't want to have any boys. I think Cassy was Daddy's girl, and that's all he wanted was girls.

If he had a peculiar problem that we don't really know about yet, one that usually follows in families, it could be that is why he didn't want boys. He wouldn't want them to go through the agony that racked him. That is if he had a gender situation, and who knows it is probably nothing. But we don't really know yet.

scandi said:

(respectfully snipped..... only for space)

Scandi
Hi Scandi,

I always marvel at the thought and time that you put into your posts.

I believe that the Youngs had been fighting for months and months.

Your post made me think of something.

What IF, Michelle knew that Jason was coming back that night? She knew that it would be a late night (of arguing)...So Michelle put the Lion King in the VCR/DVD..whatever it was, so if she "slept in", Cassidy would be entertained in the AM.

Haven't figured out the jelly beans yet (but I am working on it), so far Halloween is my only lead.

Cheers!

Hi Ya all

I have been working nights lately and been too tired to keep up with this case. don't really have time to read all the post either. Was wondering if they have arrested Jason yet? I wish they would hurry and get him behind bars.
Thanks
MT:croc:

Melinda Tidwell said:
Hi Ya all

I have been working nights lately and been too tired to keep up with this case. don't really have time to read all the post either. Was wondering if they have arrested Jason yet? I wish they would hurry and get him behind bars.
Thanks
MT:croc:
No arrest as of yet Ms. Tidwell. No real idea of when there may be an arrest but hopefully soon.

5bigfish5 said:
Hi Scandi,

I always marvel at the thought and time that you put into your posts.

I believe that the Youngs had been fighting for months and months.

Your post made me think of something.

What IF, Michelle knew that Jason was coming back that night? She knew that it would be a late night (of arguing)...So Michelle put the Lion King in the VCR/DVD..whatever it was, so if she "slept in", Cassidy would be entertained in the AM.

Haven't figured out the jelly beans yet (but I am working on it), so far Halloween is my only lead.

Cheers!
JMO - those fights became significantly worse by mid June with the loss of the baby. I think Michelle was aware that the accident in May was totally avoidable and the loss of the baby was directly related to that accident ( regardless of what JTF said - it wasn't just a coincidence). An old maxim: never believe in coincidences, but never dismiss them.

Okay, call me slowwww...

Anyone, someone - who the heck is blondesnoop over >>>>> ?
PM me, if you don't want to say here in public. TIA! :innocent:

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Okay, call me slowwww...

Absolutely no idea DD !

For those of you who do not visit CTV, the latest buzz, brought to light by Outside the Box indicates that JY called Meredith and left a VM for her about the document at 0730 on 11/3. For the next 6 hours, JY checked his VM a total of 16 times.

Don't know if it is true or not so take it for what you will. 16 checks in 6 hours sounds a tad nervous to me, it also sounds to me that the phones were not always on during those 6 hours. Those 6 hours would cover the time period shortly after Michelle was found. This raises the question to me at least, did Meredith call him after Michelle was found so JY knew what would await him in Brevard or did he just happen to arrive at Brevard without knowing for sure Michelle was found ? hmmmm :banghead:

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Okay, call me slowwww...

I wondered that too! Who is she/he??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members