Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
raisincharlie said:
pack_fan,

I have stewed on this and stewed on this - if JY called LF for any reason at all on friday before Michelle was found - he is one seriously sick, demented word I cannot say here. Obviously murdering Michelle was not enough for him. Bad enough that he sent Meredith there to find Michelle, even worse if he called LF to plant a seed of alarm with her. WOW ! This, if true, absolutely blows me away ! :sick: :sick: :sick:

All hearsay of course, but I don't think the intention was to alarm her in any way. Simply freaked out because Cassidy was home alone and couldn't get Meredith there to get her out of the house. Not that it makes it any better.....

Got your message in o/t, hate that I missed it today, those girls are playing some very inspired basketball right now.

pack_fan said:
All hearsay of course, but I don't think the intention was to alarm her in any way. Simply freaked out because Cassidy was home alone and couldn't get Meredith there to get her out of the house. Not that it makes it any better.....

Got your message in o/t, hate that I missed it today, those girls are playing some very inspired basketball right now.
I understood it was hearsey but just thinking about it, why would the dummy call LF in NY to find out about Meredith ? That's crazy in my mind but if freaked out I suppose it could make sense to him. If he did, it could not have sat well with LF to get a call out of the blue like that.

The ladies play Duke in your tomorrow (I'm already in tomorrow). They are playing at Greensboro Coliseum - I hope they are incredibly inspired for that game ! I like the Blue Devils, until it comes to tourney time, then I just can't pull for them anymore !

raisincharlie said:
I understood it was hearsey but just thinking about it, why would the dummy call LF in NY to find out about Meredith ? That's crazy in my mind but if freaked out I suppose it could make sense to him. If he did, it could not have sat well with LF to get a call out of the blue like that.

The ladies play Duke in your tomorrow (I'm already in tomorrow). They are playing at Greensboro Coliseum - I hope they are incredibly inspired for that game ! I like the Blue Devils, until it comes to tourney time, then I just can't pull for them anymore !
Could explain some suspicions on LF's part anyway. I think Michelle shared lots of details about the marriage with her mother. Had she had the perfect marriage, the caring husband, the great relationship with the in-laws, LF would have been behind Jason from the beginning trying to find out who the killer was but that is certainly not the case. There were problems in the marriage and LF knew about them imo.

I'll be willing to wager that if and when this goes to trial, MY had already told her family (possibly him as well) that she was leaving.....

JMO of course.

pack_fan said:
Could explain some suspicions on LF's part anyway. I think Michelle shared lots of details about the marriage with her mother. Had she had the perfect marriage, the caring husband, the great relationship with the in-laws, LF would have been behind Jason from the beginning trying to find out who the killer was but that is certainly not the case. There were problems in the marriage and LF knew about them imo.

I'll be willing to wager that if and when this goes to trial, MY had already told her family (possibly him as well) that she was leaving.....

JMO of course.
I hope that if the problems were real, that Michelle voiced her concerns/plans with several persons to include the therapist. I agree with you, I think LF knew something was not right, I go back to those videos from the services for Michelle - it was painfully obvious that family unity did not exist. I believe the fact that LF has not seen Cassidy also supports that there is no meeting of minds or hearts for these two families. Incredibly sad to say because of Cassidy, but I hope Michelle left her words and plans in good hands and ultimately the murderer will pay dearly for his ill deed.

One more thought and I'm off to bed for the evening.

If the story is true that Cassidy had been carried to the bathroom by the killer and washed in the sink, I will be horrified. How could you brutally kill this pregnant mother then have the compassion to clean this child up? A random killer would not have done it. Most likely she would have just been in the way and met the same horrible fate that her mother did. Thank GOD that did not happen.

The only explanation in my mind is that the killer knew and loved Cassidy. Just couldn't stand to think about that little girl being alone in the house for so long with blood on her. Narrows down the list of suspects quite a bit, huh?

Night all....

The more I think about this call to LF - it is very very strange. This guy was absolutely desperate and let's hope because of it he made many more stupid mistakes. It kind of reminds me of SP (once again!) when Scott called Sharon right away and said Laci is "missing". RC you could be right about the "alert". Even though it might not have been his intent, you would think that LF was left to wonder if something might be wrong especially if she already had some preconceived notion about this guy!

jilly said:
The more I think about this call to LF - it is very very strange. This guy was absolutely desperate and let's hope because of it he made many more stupid mistakes. It kind of reminds me of SP (once again!) when Scott called Sharon right away and said Laci is "missing". RC you could be right about the "alert". Even though it might not have been his intent, you would think that LF was left to wonder if something might be wrong especially if she already had some preconceived notion about this guy!
I just don't know Jilly - desperation is not the thought that enters my mind if he called LF before Meredith got to the home. I just get creeped totally out thinking about pursuing a relationship with someone out of state who just so happens to be the wife's really good friend. Calling the wife's sister to retrieve a document - throw in calling the wife's Mom - all I see is red ! :furious: Just not good thoughts...JMO

Everyone please excuse me but this must come out !

CONGRATS NC STATE - DUKE HAS NOTHING ON YOU!!!!

ENJOY PACK FAN - GREAT HEART!

raisincharlie said:
Everyone please excuse me but this must come out !

CONGRATS NC STATE - DUKE HAS NOTHING ON YOU!!!!

ENJOY PACK FAN - GREAT HEART!

Are these football teams? :angel:

j/k, I think, :slap:
fran

fran said:
Are these football teams? :angel:

j/k, I think, :slap:
fran
Women's College bball tourney in the ACC. NC State is coached by Kay Yow - one of the few coaches with more than 700 wins - and so far surviving stage 4 breast cancer. These kids were playing for her - it was inspiring to watch because Duke is no. 1 in the country ! Amazing victory!

raisincharlie said:
Women's College bball tourney in the ACC. NC State is coached by Kay Yow - one of the few coaches with more than 700 wins - and so far surviving stage 4 breast cancer. These kids were playing for her - it was inspiring to watch because Duke is no. 1 in the country ! Amazing victory!
And undefeated no less. Those kids are playing their hearts out for Kay Yow. She is a fantastic coach and an even better person. She has done so much for cancer research when she could have sat around feeling sorry for herself. I'm so happy for her and the team. Hope that they can keep it up and win a national championship for Coach Yow, she deserves it.

I've been coming here almost three months and after being registered a month, have finally gotten the nerve to post a reply.:woohoo:

I too, would like to say thank you to all who share at ws. Recently, I found myself over a courtv trying to sift through the posts for updated information. It didn't take me long to realize how crazy it is over there, and how thankful I am for ws. I look forward to posting more of my opinions here soon.

jilly said:
I'm always 3 steps behind here!! :banghead: I'm always glad I come here first to get the latest before I go sifting 'over there'.

Thank you to all you great posters who share here. We may be small, but you get to the nitty gritty.

PacFan thank you for the tidbit on JY phoning LF.

Scandi So there's another woman???

Strach Glad to hear your stepfather's surgery went well!

Welcome Nrthgamom! Great to have you aboard and posting. You're a Web Sleuther now and know you're going to be real happy here. :hand: {my high 5} Scandi

I've been coming here almost three months and after being registered a month, have finally gotten the nerve to post a reply.:woohoo:

Welcome Aboard NRTHGAMOM!

I might as well "fess up" right now, you will find out soon enough that I am one of the nutz that dares to waste almost all my waking hours trying to decipher the lunacy @ CTV. Please don't hold that against me.

Cheers!

nrthgamom said:

I too, would like to say thank you to all who share at ws. Recently, I found myself over a courtv trying to sift through the posts for updated information. It didn't take me long to realize how crazy it is over there, and how thankful I am for ws. I look forward to posting more of my opinions here soon.
Glad to have you here nrthgamom ! Please don't wait 3 months to post again ! It is always nice to have more thoughts and ideas to work with and study. It's a bit quiet right now because the case is pretty quite but would like to hear your thoughts on who may have done this and what has led you to think so. Sometimes we miss things - let us know!

Here's my bomb for the day. I have concluded that yes JY is the perp but this murder was not planned in advance - it happened on the spur of a moment and wasn't meant to happen. Things got out of control, however, at some point JY lost it and he definitely meant to kill Michelle. JMO.

raisincharlie said:

Not being a sports fan, I was just kidding. But I'm happy that this team won and that they have such an inspiration as Kay Yow.

Congrats to this team and all their fans too! :)

fran

PS...I'll say a special prayer for Kay Yow and her recovery. She sounds amazing.

raisincharlie said:
Glad to have you here nrthgamom ! Please don't wait 3 months to post again ! It is always nice to have more thoughts and ideas to work with and study. It's a bit quiet right now because the case is pretty quite but would like to hear your thoughts on who may have done this and what has led you to think so. Sometimes we miss things - let us know!

Here's my bomb for the day. I have concluded that yes JY is the perp but this murder was not planned in advance - it happened on the spur of a moment and wasn't meant to happen. Things got out of control, however, at some point JY lost it and he definitely meant to kill Michelle. JMO.

IF he'd left for a business trip and returned stealth in the night and Michelle ended up dead, why do you think it wasn't premeditated? Do you think you could convince a jury of that? Over say...........

Two or MORE gf's
The previous auto accident that caused the death of his unborn child
Some type of apparent $$ problems
The vacation debacle
The call to his SIL to pick up a FAX
The turning off his cell in between checking his vm
The trip to his parent's home when he was expecting company (HIS friends)
The $1m life insurance
The weapon, though not yet found, HAD to have been something that wasn't normally in the bedroom of the home

Just wonderin', oh, and I could be missing one or two items. :doh:
fran

PS...Oh and WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS nrthgamom:) fran

fran said:
IF he'd left for a business trip and returned stealth in the night and Michelle ended up dead, why do you think it wasn't premeditated? Do you think you could convince a jury of that? Over say...........

Two or MORE gf's
The previous auto accident that caused the death of his unborn child
Some type of apparent $$ problems
The vacation debacle
The call to his SIL to pick up a FAX
The turning off his cell in between checking his vm
The trip to his parent's home when he was expecting company (HIS friends)
The $1m life insurance
The weapon, though not yet found, HAD to have been something that wasn't normally in the bedroom of the home

Just wonderin', oh, and I could be missing one or two items. :doh:

fran

PS...Oh and WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS nrthgamom:) fran
Fran,

Don't get me wrong, at some point JY boy meant to kill Michelle. This is a premeditated murder IMO but I don't think it was planned over a period of time before it happened.

Part of my reasoning comes from some other recent events and the very way JY has behaved since this murder. For instance the fellow in Wendell who called 911 blubbering like a baby after finding his wife on the floor dead with a message in her blood. The Tara Grant case with the idiot husband walking around telling stories and pretending his wife walked away of her own volition. These fellows definitely planned to eliminate their wives and to do it in ways they believed they would not be implicated.

Back to JY and my OPINION - he is hiding behind a lawyer and his family. He cannot face Michelle's family nor will he allow his child to see her maternal grandmother. This man is hiding in the hills from LE and the press. He has refused to cooperate by meeting with police - the obvious reason is he is guilty - the secondary reason is he can't act unless it involves falling down. He has no questions or seeks no help because he quite frankly knows exactly what happened.

If he was gutsy enough and thought he was smart enough to kill his wife in a manner he believed would point away from him - he would be like these other idiots running around trying to show he had nothing to do with it IMO. Do I think he wanted a wife - no - I think he was way over that. To me this comes down to one thing only - he wanted his daughter - and Michelle was about to walk away with that. I do think this started as a fight - I don't think there was any sneaking around in the dark and trying to strangle her. I think it was a fight and when Michelle confirmed to him that she had had all she was going to take - he lost it because he knew she absolutely meant it.

JMO

ETA - I for some reason don't see premeditation screaming from the items that you list - I do see plenty of signs toward guilt.

Well....I'm leaning towards planned because of the hotel he stayed at. I'm finding it hard to believe that a salesman would travel such a short distance and call it a night. To me, he'd either drive the entire distance to the meeting for a fresh start in the morning, or he'd get up early on the Friday morning and drive there. I don't believe any salesman would get a "headstart" on such a short journey.

I'm not so sure either that Michelle sent him packing that nite either. If that happened then JY would know that Michelle would tell the GA friend and if Michelle was murdered that nite and he would know that wouldn't look good for him. But then again, we've heard he's a gambler so maybe he took the long shot.

Welcome Nrthgamom! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member